Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: super graveyard violence  (Read 10886 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: super graveyard violence
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2019, 10:56:34 pm »

probably
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2019, 10:57:27 pm »

Jump around and unload GRENADES at the approaching skeleton

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2019, 11:32:16 pm »

The Hunter Revenant lurches to life, running full bore towards the Good Hunter, grabbing them and tackling them down into the cellar.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2019, 11:35:43 pm »

Stealthily go to the Library, GDS needs to see their current album collection

Spoiler: SpookyGhost (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 05:20:51 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2019, 02:44:48 am »

"Damn kids and their Halloween crap coming into my yard moving me to a cemetery trying to scare me with their crappy costumes, well I'll show them."
Shoot the naked skeleton with my shotgun.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2019, 02:53:02 am »

Defend my fellow humans from the onslaught of the skeleton monster! Slash it to bits with my sword.

"Aha, take that you fleshless freak of nature!"

I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2019, 09:21:33 am »

Run towards the living creature and bite it
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 09:26:15 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2019, 10:38:14 pm »

Spoiler: Thaxabatus (click to show/hide)

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2019, 12:43:16 am »

Ahem... please post your sheet alongside your actions.
*scare chord* OR ELSE!

"Damn kids and their Halloween crap coming into my yard moving me to a cemetery trying to scare me with their crappy costumes, well I'll show them."
Shoot the naked skeleton with my shotgun.

You dramatically pump your shotgun, prematurly ejecting an unfired shell but making a recognisable noise, take aim, and pull the trigger.
[Fright: 5]
[shotgun rolls its own damn Threat: 4]
[Mikey rolls Menace: 2]

The blast of the shotgun takes the skeleton's head off. It is unclear how much this proves to inconvenience the skeleton.
[Mike the drunkard: Condition: Mangled]

Jump around and unload GRENADES at the approaching skeleton

[Auto 1: 1]
You leap several meters directly upwards and unload your entire bag of grenades directly downwards. How many grenades is that? We may never know, because you didn't post a character sheet. It's a lot.
A moment passes. You hang in the air, surrounded by a cloud of armed stick grenades. You muse the life choices which brought you here.

Then it all falls down and explodes.
[Condition: Gibbed]
[Item lost: 20 grenades]

CONTINUE?

Defend my fellow humans from the onslaught of the skeleton monster! Slash it to bits with my sword.

"Aha, take that you fleshless freak of nature!"

[Threat: 3]

You stab the skeleton in the heart with your cane sword! Which doesn't work, because the skeleton doesn't have a heart. It just pokes through the ribs.

March up to the army man and start throwing punches. If I knock him out, start looting for beer
(Can skeletons talk?)

You cannot fight the unnamed army man, for the army man (whose name is sadly impossible for us to know) is now a pile of diffuse meat lying amongst a scattering of spent probably-not-beer-bottle stick grenades. The looting, however, you can do!
You manage to scavenge a combat knife, which might be a better melee weapon than a broken bottle.

Hahaha!  Activate my trap card; gun parry this fool then sacrifice a point of menace to wreck him with the cannon!

You ready your transformed Reiterpallasch to perform the classic 'gun parry > wreck a fool' true combo.

The Hunter Revenant lurches to life, running full bore towards the Good Hunter, grabbing them and tackling them down into the cellar.

[auto 1: 1]
[auto 1: 1]

The Hunter shambles very slowly towards The Hunter, who stands on the spot, missing several point-blank shots.
[Hunter: -3 Quicksilver bullets]

Eventually, The Hunter reaches The Hunter, and he sort of lazily falls into him in a totally ineffective attack which proves quite effective as The Hunter trips and falls over.
As The Hunters fall, a convenient trap door opens up under them. They both fall quite a ways before impacting the hard stone floor. The surroundings are dark.
[Hunters: Condition: Damaged]

Run towards the living creature and bite it

Sadly, the prey seems to have fallen down a convenient trap door. Though... that's not really a problem, you can just chase it down!
[Spookiness: 6]
You leap down the trap door and climb down as quickly as possible. The clatter of bone against wood seems to reverberate throughout the entire house, so everyone can hear you.

You noisilly land on the ground near the fallen prey. You seem to be in a stone dungeon, complete with chains, skeletons, and bloodstains. This is a small room, but an open archway leads out into a larger hallway.

Stealthily go to the Library, GDS needs to see their current album collection

[Spookiness: 6]
Nobody is watching you anyways, but you very stealthilly make into the library. Nobody sees you!

[Spookiness: 4]
After a quick search, it seems that among the rows and rows of books there are absolutely zero vinyl records. Or tapes or CDs.
You do locate The Necronomicon, though! It is bound with human leather, and its cover is a tormented screaming face. Honestly, it wasn't super hard to find.

[Spookiness: 2 1]
[Spookiness: -1]
The breeze takes you up, up high, and you perch on the highest window of the abandoned mansion. You look totally, cool, surveying the land from on-high. You might also be stuck.
You would be able to see everything from up here, if you had eyes.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2019, 12:59:02 am »

Start screaming about the need to drink beer. Also pick up the trenchcoat skeleton (S. K. Lerman) and throw him at Old man jenkins

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2019, 01:11:46 am »

Fug, I didn't know we were suppose to post out sheets.

The Revenant reaches out for the other hunter, digging their screwdriver pierced fingers into his soft flesh.

Spoiler: Hunter's Hunter (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2019, 01:13:35 am »

Read the Necronomicon look for the section on the summoning of undead through music, the creation of guitar demons, and maybe something on the sacred NecroDancers?, look for all the interesting bits in the book.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 06:09:38 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2019, 01:30:03 am »

(I really should have read the rules before chucking that "+" on my sheet. >.>)   

Observe my surroundings! Look for targets! Preferably pesky humans or, failing that, a turtle or other species of endangered wildlife.
Don't leave my perch just yet, though.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2019, 01:45:56 am »

Find the prey and use a Menace point to trap it in Webbing
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5