Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: super graveyard violence  (Read 10884 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: super graveyard violence
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2019, 10:53:49 pm »

Attempt to possess the old man
(Did my stats decrease by 3 and 2 or is it simply at -3 and  -2)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2019, 02:15:40 am »

"Get out of here ya damn smoke cloud!"
Shoot the shadow that came out of the naked skeleton with my shotgun.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2019, 08:13:53 am »

((I have an absolutely terrible idea))

Using the glaive to pole vault themselves up, the Hunter's Hunter leaps onto Kledra's back, impaling itself into the bone spider and trying to merge it spirit with it to form a rad-ass Bladed Drider Bone Revenant.

Spoiler: Hunter's Hunter (click to show/hide)
Kledra climbs the wall and tries to catch the Hunter’s Hunter in her mouth, hopefully getting life force from it
(Do revenants have life force?)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2019, 01:24:42 pm »

Probably!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2019, 05:02:46 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Free myself!
Failing that, curse the forest for the trees.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2019, 06:38:10 pm »

With that threat seemingly dealt with, gallivant off to find more monsters to kill!

I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2019, 10:07:21 pm »

Happy halloween. My laptop may or may not have suffered a fate worse than death. No update tonight.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2019, 11:23:10 pm »

o7, brave laptop.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2019, 12:27:40 pm »

Graaahhhahaha!  Drop all those useless guns, and pull out the beast claws!  Roar as the beast transformation completes, then charge into the fray and rip and tear and rend their flesh!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2019, 09:14:27 pm »

With that threat seemingly dealt with, gallivant off to find more monsters to kill!

Where? There are almost certainly monsters in whichever direction you go. And if you stay still too!

"Get out of here ya damn smoke cloud!"
Shoot the shadow that came out of the naked skeleton with my shotgun.

[Spookiness: 5]
You spot the shadow shimmering around, a skeletal-looking pattern of darkness which flows over the surroundings. You shoot it, which has no effect.

Attempt to possess the old man
(Did my stats decrease by 3 and 2 or is it simply at -3 and  -2)

Your stats are at 5 and 0. That is, you lost half of them from dying.

[Threat: 4]
You hop into the old man's shadow. It now appears to be the shadow of a skeleton. You percieve what he does.

Graaahhhahaha!  Drop all those useless guns, and pull out the beast claws!  Roar as the beast transformation completes, then charge into the fray and rip and tear and rend their flesh!

[Menace: 4]

You pull the beast claw and initiate the transformation. With a terrible rending sound, it begins at your hand and flows up your arm, abrubtly terminating at your shoulder. The teeming beastflesh thirsts for blood.
Between your opponants, there's none left. No Point.

[Threat: 2 1]
[Threat: -1]
Your arm falls off. It's done. Done with you, done with this fight, it wants to go home, you never do anything interesting, so it's just gonna leave.
The beast claw detaches itself and undulates into some dark crevace. You won't be seeing it again.
[Item lost: Beast claw]
[Condition: Mangled]

Kledra climbs the wall and tries to catch the Hunter’s Hunter in her mouth, hopefully getting life force from it

You take up position, like a happy puppy waiting for the frisbee to come down into its mouth.

((I have an absolutely terrible idea))

Using the glaive to pole vault themselves up, the Hunter's Hunter leaps onto Kledra's back, impaling itself into the bone spider and trying to merge it spirit with it to form a rad-ass Bladed Drider Bone Revenant.

Spoiler: Hunter's Hunter (click to show/hide)

[Threat: 4]
[Kledra's Threat: 3]

With your one arm, you slam into the ground with inhuman strength with your glaive and propel yourself into the air. Now you just need a cauldron.
The spider is waiting to comsume your very essence, but before falling into her fangs, you swing down in midair, piercing her carapace.

[Menace: 5]
[Kledra's Menace: 5]

The moment the blade strikes, a connection is struck. Terrible undead energies slam into each other, like cosmic forces of gravity conspiring to change the tides, or lava running into the ocean creating bursts of steam, or two boys trying to knock each other's lights out and knocking over an expensive vase.
Your spirit wins out. It is stronger.
[Kledra + Hunter's Type: Undead drider]
[Kledra + Hunter's status: Damaged]
[Kledra's Status: Inert]

“My music will live on and beat you Death!”
Switch to Menace+, prepare to go through the large skeleton and than whack them in them in the head from the back

Spoiler: SpookyGhost (click to show/hide)

[Spookiness: 5]
[Threat: 5]
You float right through death metal and smack it right in the head from behind. The skeleton's head spins on its neck, around and around, and it drops it's shield.
"...Breathin' fire!"
[Spookiness: 3]

Death Metal's mouth opens, and a trail of fire erupts from it! You're only partially able to evade the beam of heat, and it metaphysically scorches you!
[Condition: Mangled]

Free myself!
Failing that, curse the forest for the trees.

[Spookiness: 1]

Nope, not happening, gov.

A passing raven swoops into you and picks you up from your branch, flying away, away from here. It lands in a nearby non-spooky park and begins to collect soda cans and bottlecaps in you.
[BAD END!?]

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2019, 09:29:17 pm »

Activate Soul Succ for -1 Spookiness, time for this Skeleboss to lose its soul by being succed

Spoiler: SpookyGhost (click to show/hide)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2019, 09:58:19 pm »

Just to clarify, how does this work? Is this a Co-op thing where Naturegirl controls the bottom part while I control the top, or I am in complete control here. Because I would prefer it was the former to the latter if it was up in the air. I find the idea of multiple people control one body very fun.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 10:03:41 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2019, 11:57:41 pm »

Start dancing

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2019, 04:42:50 am »

"Damn ghosts following me around!"
Start heading towards the mansion with my shotgun at the ready.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2019, 09:49:52 am »

Bring us through the arch I saw before the merging
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5