Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: super graveyard violence  (Read 10885 times)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: super graveyard violence
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2019, 05:39:50 pm »

Kledra's Hunter moves with purpose, following after the Good Hunter with their glaive at the ready.

Spoiler: Kledra's Hunter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 03:49:13 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2019, 10:51:51 am »

Huh.  Sheepishly pick the various guns back up, and jam a blood vial into the stump.  If condition is fixed, go chase after that drider thing and visceral attack it.

Also, use my super high insight to check the dice for bias; literally every reroll has turned a 2 into a 1.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2019, 12:22:26 am »

Procrastination has started. Would you all kindly get yourselves killed now so that the game ends~

"Damn ghosts following me around!"
Start heading towards the mansion with my shotgun at the ready.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You make it up to the mansion. Sadly the front door is blocked from the inside.
[Spookiness: 2]
There doesn't appear to be any other way inside.

Start dancing

https://youtu.be/PBHvJrVma8Y

Huh.  Sheepishly pick the various guns back up, and jam a blood vial into the stump.  If condition is fixed, go chase after that drider thing and visceral attack it.

Also, use my super high insight to check the dice for bias; literally every reroll has turned a 2 into a 1.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

You retrive your sword, but having an arm missing at the shoulder makes dual weilding difficult. Or picking things up in general, really.
You jam a blood vial into the wound. It miraculously fails to immediately and fully regenerate the limb.
[Item lost: blood vial]

[Insight: 1554]
The dice are clearly biased against you. It's karma.
What are you going to do about it?

[Spookiness: 2 1]
[Spookiness: -1]
You don't notice the deep, dark pit in this deep dark place. It leads father down into the ground, where you shouldn't want to go. But to reiterate, you didn't notice it.

Bring us through the arch I saw before the merging
Kledra's Hunter moves with purpose, following after the Good Hunter with their glaive at the ready.

[Menace: 2 3]
[Kledra's Menace: -1]

The archway leads out of the small cell you started in into a dark hallway. I assume you already went through it. You and the hunter are both now in the hall.
Well, for this exact moment. You chase after him, pounce on him, and fall down that aforementioned dark pit.

Decending down, down into the deepest part of the map! Ooh, exciting!

https://youtu.be/QVFExiT4VaU

All two/three of you land in a pile of assorted gore. The room is fairly large, circular, and has a domed ceiling. The only point of egress is where you came from, a shaft centered right at the top of the room.
All this is well-illuminated by glowing red eyes, peeking out everywhere from the gaps between the bricks.
Hanging signifigantly from a hook in the wall is a a shiny silver key.

You feel that you're about to be attacked.

Activate Soul Succ for -1 Spookiness, time for this Skeleboss to lose its soul by being succed

Spoiler: SpookyGhost (click to show/hide)

[-1 Spookiness]

succ

You consume death's spirit. Sadly, this means that you are now Death.
The dead walk the earth. You feel VERY behind on work.

[New Type: Wraith of Death]
[New Ability: Reap (Destroys a soul forever. No cost.)]
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2019, 01:33:49 am »

Start trying to hurt the old man

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2019, 03:46:19 am »

"Get out of here ya damn shadow!"
Shoot the dancing shadow until it dies!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2019, 11:29:44 am »

((Question, it says in Kledra’s Hunter’s description that my eyes still work, why is this inert?))

Attack one of the red eyed things. Maybe the creature on my back will help with this

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2019, 03:28:49 pm »

((Question, it says in Kledra’s Hunter’s description that my eyes still work, why is this inert?))

((That's just me trying to be cool and inclusive.))

The Hunter active their special ability(-Menace) and tries to impale the Other Hunter with it's glaive, flicking the body at the red eyed thing.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2019, 01:06:47 am »

Leave the library and search for targets to Reap!, their too much undead that havent went to their afterlife yet

Spoiler: SpookyGhost (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]