Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Isekai [SG]  (Read 3873 times)

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2019, 08:39:32 am »

Agree to help them in the defense of their village.
+1
I
+1
+1 we could also maybe practice our Synergy on some of the Negi
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2019, 12:45:34 am »

(We haven't been taught anything about synergy yet so I don't think we can use it.)
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when youíre done?

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2019, 07:00:12 am »

Fair point
Logged

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2019, 05:24:59 pm »

You've been taught little. Enough to know you have lightning and earth manipulation. You could actually give it a try, but you'll likely miss or screw it up. Writing in an attempt to use Synergy since it was the obvious consensus.


'I . . . I'll help you. Just please, keep your word.'

'Of course.'

You, the Sage and Fungi all head out and to the main clearing where the lion's share of the battle is taking place. You watch as strange creatures assault and rend the mushrooms. Their skin is pure black--as if looking through space itself. A sharp contrast to their piercing yellow eyes that look like flames stored in marbles. Looking at them is to behold the sight of something evil. These are Negi.

Looking to your left, a mushroom wearing a bright green robe kneels before doing something with its hands. 'Nature Release! Bending vines!' After its cry, thick green vines sprout from the very ground the mushroom warrior stood on and catapulted at two Negi, wrapping themselves around their limbs. 'Don't just stand there', it orders you. 'Eliminate them!'

Okay. You did say you'd help, and you know you can use Synergy as well. What was it the Sage said? Lightning and earth, right? "Lightning and Earth Release", to be exact.

A surge of confidence stirs within you as you take a stance and inhale deeply. 'Lightning Release!' Being new to this, you make your hand into a gun and "shoot" it at one of the bound Negi. Blue lightning ejects from your fingertips and fries it, turning it into ebony dust before it withers away into nothingness. Now for the second Negi. 'Earth Release!' You stomp on the ground as the very earth cracks and fissures. A giant gorge shoots towards your second opponent, and while it falls into the deep gorge you just made, it continues on and expands, eventually making its way to the rest of the battling mushrooms who all but almost fall into it themselves as they dive out of the way in the nick of time. The fissure continues, swallowing up a few small huts and a tree before halting all progress.

The mushroom mage who used the vine tactic glares at you before shooting over to meet you and squaring up. 'If you're not trained . . . go support the main force! I had thought you knew what you were doing! Go, before you endanger my kin further!' Before you can retort, it rushes off to aid its brothers, leaving you feeling slightly confused and a little irritated--was it not it who demanded you "do something"?

> What say/do?

========
NAME: Tara
SPECTRUM: 0
NATURE: Bolt Lord I (Lightning Release) , Mother Earth I (Earth Release)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 05:26:52 pm by Outsider »
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2019, 05:31:53 pm »

Look for the main force
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2019, 02:44:05 am »

Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when youíre done?

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2019, 06:31:54 pm »

The site is down. I can finally write again!



The main force! If you find them, you may be able to end this fight before it escalates. But after a quick look, it seems there are two main fronts: one going on in the heart of the village near where you almost killed everyone, and one further into the woodline, which seems like a slower-paced, more "guerrilla" conflict--mushrooms hide behind trees, try to place traps and occasionally use Synergy-based attacks to take pot-shots at the Negi.

> Which front will you visit?
1) Village. High enemy count. High ally count. Very dangerous.
2) Woodline. Unknown enemy count. Unknown ally count. Variable level of danger.

========
NAME: Tara
SPECTRUM: 0
NATURE: Bolt Lord I (Lightning Release) , Mother Earth I (Earth Release)
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2019, 06:37:21 pm »

2. Donít want to cause any more damage to the village than we already have. We know lightning is a bit easier to control than Earth magic, so maybe we should focus on using lightning Synergy until the battle is over and we can get actual training on how to control both Synergies
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2019, 03:11:36 am »

2. Donít want to cause any more damage to the village than we already have. We know lightning is a bit easier to control than Earth magic, so maybe we should focus on using lightning Synergy until the battle is over and we can get actual training on how to control both Synergies
+1
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when youíre done?

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2019, 04:57:37 pm »

Okay. Not sure who's still reading this, but I'm going to restart this SG. Not abandoning, not making a new thread, just a reboot. I put the reason in spoiler tags below. Not true spoilers but...eh, spoilery enough. Needless to say, don't click the tags if you want nothing spoiled! On another note, would anyone still be keen on participating in the reboot?

Spoiler: Reason for Reboot (click to show/hide)
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2019, 05:55:12 pm »

Iím interested in the reboot and will participate
Logged

1freeman

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2019, 07:57:33 pm »

Count me in.
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2019, 01:47:21 am »

I'm interested.
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when youíre done?

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2019, 11:51:13 am »

Okay. Then I'll either post the reboot (in this thread; no need to clutter the board) after lunch or before work.
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2019, 02:59:00 pm »

ADVISORY: THE REBOOT BEGINS FROM THIS POST ONWARD. ALL CONTENT PREVIOUS TO THIS POST IS NO LONGER CANON NOR RELEVANT.

You don't remember how you got here.
You don't remember even wanting to leave . . . wherever you were in the first place.
But you're here now--in this strange place. You appear to be in some kind of forest.

There are only two options, from what you can see. You can go down what seems to be the only trodden path, or, you can try going deeper into the bush and see what you can find. The most important thing though, you figure, is trying to survive long enough to find a way home.

> What do you do?
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4