Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Isekai [SG]  (Read 3860 times)

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2019, 03:17:21 pm »

Travel deeper into the forest
Logged

1freeman

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2019, 10:50:20 pm »

Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2019, 03:16:04 am »

Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2019, 11:53:56 am »

You travel deeper into the forest, stepping over orange-coloured twigs and too-green leaves. Definitely not a forest you've ever seen before.

A few meters ahead, you see movement. Upon closer inspection (after straining your eyes a bit), it appears to be a walking plant. It looks like . . . celery? That's the best way to describe it. It's long, coloured pale green with dark green at its ends. That's what celery looks like where you're from.

The ... whatever it is wears only a green poncho. You notice fighting tape wrapped around its arms and legs. Can this thing actually fight, you wonder.

> What do you do?
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2019, 12:23:50 pm »

“Hello?”
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2019, 01:59:01 am »

“Hello?”
+1 Lets try to talk to it but I have a feeling it might be hostile towards us.
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2020, 10:19:47 pm »

((Back in it for now. Updates will get longer as time goes on!))


You cup your hands around your mouth and give a sharp "Hello", to which the walking plant perks up a bit. Once it's close, you spot a gourd on its back, large and round, but don't see any way the object is secured to its body.

"Ho, stranger," it says in a surprisingly friendly tone. "I've finished my training and was headed back to my cottage." It stops and gives you a once-over. "Hmm. You're an . . . odd looking fellow. I take it you're a travelling stranger with their own business? Or are you perhaps a wayward soul that is lost? Either way, I can offer my hospitality should you need it."

This plant thing seems friendly enough, but . . . you're not from around here. Decisions, decisions.

> What do you do?
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Superdorf

  • Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2020, 10:48:34 pm »

Bow. "I should be most grateful, honorable stranger."
Logged
Remember kids: a good fortress is a bunker, a great fortress is a tomb!
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2020, 10:52:13 pm »

Bow. "I should be most grateful, honorable stranger."
+1
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2020, 02:38:20 am »

Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2020, 05:20:29 pm »

You bow and inform it of your gratefulness for the hospitality. "I should be most grateful, honorable stranger."

"Ah, not at all. The honor is mine." With a bow of its own, you're both off, seemingly headed towards its residence.

Half an hour passes when you both arrive at the cottage. It's a quaint little thing with a seagree roof. Its frame seems to be a blend of wood and some kind of concrete. All in all, it looks very . . . "comfy", you'd say. It's neither big nor small, though it has two stories. Its size is "just right".

"Ah. This is my home, stranger," says the plant-person as it touched the knob and unlocked the door. You swear you saw a golden flash before the door creaked open, but you dismiss it.

Inside, the house isn't messy, but also not super-neat. There are piles of books here and there, and bottles and other various instruments dotted on desktops and tables. You recognise some as beakers from your world.

"Pardon the mess. Oh, dear. I haven't gotten round to cleaning, you see. They say it's the mark of a genius to have an unkempt home. While I am not the most organised, I am very clean, I assure you. Please, feel free to sit where you like. Could I offer you some muk?"

Before you can ask what that is, the plant-person disappears into what looks like a kitchen, emerging with a cream-coloured cup of some kind of green-white liquid. You take it with a respectful nod and eye the drink before risking a ginger sip. It actually tates quite good! Like a kale shake mixed with sugar and sweet milk. It's very good, and before long you gulp the entire thing down to the last drop.

Not wanting to be rude, you set the cup down on a small table and sit on an oddly-coloured sofa. It soon joins you by taking a seat on a wooden chair opposite of you.

"My manners! I'm Sage. I'd ask your name but I'm sure you're keen on learning more about where you ended up. You never did say if you were a traveller or not, but in case you're lost I'd like to ensure you reach a level of comfort here--before I ask you anything--of course. I could get another cup of muk if you'd prefer."

> What do you do?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 05:28:20 pm by Outsider »
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2020, 05:28:56 pm »

“What do you call this place? The forest I ended up in? I am indeed a traveler, but I don’t remember how I got here”
Logged

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2020, 04:04:39 am »

“What do you call this place? The forest I ended up in? I am indeed a traveler, but I don’t remember how I got here”
+1
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]