Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Isekai [SG]  (Read 3966 times)

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Isekai [SG]
« on: October 26, 2019, 11:05:35 am »

You don't remember how you got here.
You don't remember even wanting to leave where you were in the first place.
But you're here now--wherever "this" is. Looks like some kind of plain. Though that's all you can make out at the moment. Maybe you should try to get your bearings first.

> What do?



NAME: ?
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Leonardo8

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 12:41:15 pm »

>Leo
Find out what do i have with me and what is the last thing i remember
Logged

piratejoe

  • Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 01:13:54 pm »

Lyn Sacheverell

Check what time of day it is, try to focus on what happened in the past, check what we have other than the cloths on our back, and look for any sign of civilization.
Logged
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 01:47:43 pm »

(Wasn't a vote for name. Just the beginning of the character sheet.)



You pat your pockets quickly while you attempt to summon any memory of what happened and how you got here. That's when you remember--you were on Hangout Island with your friends when a freak storm found its way to you. Some kind of portal in the eye of the storm swept you and the others up. Where they ended up is anyone's guess.

You, unfortunately, find nothing other than the t-shirt and shorts you wore when you were back on the island. Looking around, you see moving white puffs in the distance. You don't know what exactly they are, but they could be the signs of civilization you were hoping for. Only one way to find out.



- CHARACTER SHEET -
NAME: Unknown
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Doubloon-Seven

  • Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 04:55:32 pm »

...assuming that those aren't clouds.

Start walking in the opposite direction. If it's weird and incomprehensible, it's probably just trouble.
Logged



Avanti!

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 01:35:03 am »

...assuming that those aren't clouds.

Start walking in the opposite direction. If it's weird and incomprehensible, it's probably just trouble.
+1
Logged
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Leonardo8

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 05:06:28 am »

...assuming that those aren't clouds.

Start walking in the opposite direction. If it's weird and incomprehensible, it's probably just trouble.
+1
+1
Logged

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 02:20:50 pm »

You start walking in the opposite direction. Best not to risk trouble when you just got here. After a few minutes of heading down a slight grade (plains are almost always flat, after all), you come upon a path and start to walk it. No telling where it leads, obviously, but you're bound to find civ--oof! In your deep thought, you walked right into someone. You get up, dust yourself off quickly before getting ready to apologize.

'Oh! Sorry!', says the stranger.

'No. It's my fault. I wasn't paying atten . . .' You trail off when you realize the person you bumped into isn't a person at all, but . . . a talking mushroom?

'You look lost', it continues, having a high-pitched, friendly-sounding tone. 'You're not from Viridian--I can tell. I'd offer to help you get home but . . . I'm not too familiar with places outside of Viridian. I sometimes forget even my own city if you can believe that!' It pauses for a minute to scan the ground. 'Oh, spilled some chloro. Let me just . . .' with a wave of its fingers the pale green fluid expands before it bubbles and leaps from the ground back into the container it was poured into. Was that some kind of magic? This world has magic too?

> What say/do?



NAME: Unknown
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 02:57:34 pm »

"Do you know what the white puffs are" Point towards the white puffs
Logged

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2019, 03:14:06 pm »

'Do you know what the white puffs are?', you ask while pointing in their general direction. The mushroom leans over your shoulder and seems skeptical at first. That is, until it walks a little ways up the hill before coming back.

'I'm not sure', it says. 'It doesn't look like a tribe I've ever seen before. Whatever they are, they're alive.' It shrugged. 'I was just heading back to my village. You should come along. We don't get many visitors, and you'd have a safe place to stay when Shadehour comes around. Maybe you could stay a day or two and figure things out. We'll try to help as much as we can. But you don't have to come, of course. Just . . . try not to be out here by Shadehour.'

> What say/do?



NAME: Unknown
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2019, 03:32:45 pm »

Follow the mushroom. Along he ask "What is shadehour?"
Logged

Prophet

  • Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2019, 04:30:42 pm »

Follow the mushroom. Along he ask "What is shadehour?"

Also thank it for it's hospitality
Logged
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2019, 04:36:22 pm »

Follow the mushroom. Along he ask "What is shadehour?"

Also thank it for it's hospitality
+1
Logged

Outsider

  • Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2019, 04:47:40 pm »

'I'll come.' You decide that the mushroom's offer has no visible drawbacks, and hospitality is always a nice thing to experience. Which reminds you . . . 'Oh, thank you very much, er...?'

'My name? Oh. It's Fungi, which fits because I'm a fun guy. Get it?' The mushroom has a short yet intense fit of laughter before gaining its composure. You're not sure it's that funny, but you're not about to dump on someone who's offering you food and safety for free. 'Hahaha! Oh, that line always cracks me up! What's your name?'

'Tara'.

'Well, my tribe'll be glad to have you, Tara. No thanks needed. Let's get going.'



You and the mushroom have been walking for about twenty minutes, when a question comes to mind. 'Fungi. You mentioned Shadehour earlier. What is it?'

'Shadehour is the opposite of Shinehour--what we're in now. See how bright it is?' It points to the sky. 'Once that bright sphere has done its job for the day, it'll go away and a grey-and-purple one will take its place. Shadehour is, as you can probably tell, not a very bright time of day. So--'

'Like day and night on Earth!' You cut Fungi off accidentally in your excitement at something in this world making sense to you. Fungi just raises an eyebrow at this.

'Uh . . . yeah. I guess? What's an air-rith? Is that where you're from?'

'Yes', you say flatly, feeling stupid that you halfway expected Fungi to know what you were talking about.

'Anyyyywayyy,' Fungi continues without breaking stride. 'Shadehour is dangerous because the Negi come out to hunt for souls. If you can't fight or know Syngery you're . . . well, you're forefeit. Much as I'd hate to say it.'

> What say/do?
Logged
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Naturegirl1999

  • Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isekai [SG]
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2019, 05:05:33 pm »

“What are Negi?”
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4