Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96189 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2019, 09:57:44 am »

Fire Elementals: Use harass tactics; don't kill Yoink, but also dodge his attacks.
Keep swallowing pedestrians and producing more fire elementals.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2019, 01:41:06 pm »

Alright, send the APC back to base camp in order to have the injured get healed. While that happens, I'll be apprehending the fleeing earthnoids in my Mecha. Escape cannot be allowed, though I do want them to come back alive!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2019, 02:11:21 pm »

Try and finish the paperwork I didn't throw away. See if there's any corners I can cut, though.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2019, 06:50:49 pm »

“You are a thief, a coward and a scoundrel! I will defeat you in the name of god and all that is holy!”
Pray for the strength to banish the entity empowering ninja elvis!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2019, 09:48:24 am »

October 31, 6:00 PM
It's raining.
Yoink didn't post for the third time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Even so, if Earth is under one ruler, there will no longer be fighting between the various nations, get back here!
Run after them and try to tackle one of them to the ground, if successful, slam their head against the ground to knock them unconscious or kill them, then attempt the same with the other one
(Finding out where they went = 5) After a bit of running you finally catch sight of them.
(Catching one them = 2) You then try to capture one of them, but you trip and fall as you try to grab him.
You then see the Mecha from the park run up and grab you and the people you failed to grab, you and the others get injured in the process.

USE 10000 SOULS TO GIVE THE HAUNTED HOUSE GATES OF HELL SENTIENCE!
(4) You use the 10,000 souls and give the GATES OF HELL HAUNTED HOUSE V.3.0: 2 HELL 4 YOU sentience and it slowly stands up and begins to follow you around.

Find targets to snipe
(5) After looking around for a bit you see a Mecha run towards a group of people, then grab all three of them.

Swing my pipe towards the most close charging animal and prepare to defend myself from the rest.
(Attacking the close ones =  5) You charge at the closest animals and quickly beat them to death with your pipe.
(Defending against the rest = 6) Then you go on the defensive keeping the animals back and killing several, but after a few minutes of fighting you get pushed back and are forced to leave the hatchback and reposition inside of an nearby building where you start using the door as a choke point.

DUSTAN HACHE, I HAVE NO REASON TO FIGHT AGAINST YOU! IN FACT, I MIGHT EVEN CONSIDER HELPING YOU

Meanwhile, send the clones to bring me the most powerful beings on this town, so that I'm able to integrate them. If Dustan Hache tries anything funny, take out his head.

((Are my regenerative powers authomatic, or what?
(Clones getting powerful beings = 3) You send the clones out to get powerful beings and after a bit they comeback empty handed.
Suddenly Dustan Hache uses holy magic to banish the entity from beyond that you integrated into yourself, while your still in the Ultra Presley State you lose any abilities you got from the entity.
(Taking Dustan's head = 1) You then try to take out his head but you miss the attack.

Fire Elementals: Use harass tactics; don't kill Yoink, but also dodge his attacks.
Keep swallowing pedestrians and producing more fire elementals.

(Fire elementals harassing = 5) They shoot fire balls at Yoink keeping him from being able to come out of cover and shoot.
(Fire elementals dodging = 3) The fire elementals  don't end up needing to dodge Yoinks attacks because Yoink never attacks.
(Eating more pedestrians = 3) After a bit of searching you find another guy to eat and turn into a fire elemental.

Alright, send the APC back to base camp in order to have the injured get healed. While that happens, I'll be apprehending the fleeing earthnoids in my Mecha. Escape cannot be allowed, though I do want them to come back alive!
(Sending the APC back to get healed = 3+1 For being an armoured vehicle) The APC drives back to the park and uses advanced technology to heal themselves.
(Using the Mecha to apprehend the escapees = 6) You use your Mecha to run after the escaped earthnoids as you approach them you see one of the other earthnoids fail to grab the escaped ones, you use this as an opportunity to grab all three of them, slightly injuring them in the process.

Try and finish the paperwork I didn't throw away. See if there's any corners I can cut, though.
(Finishing the paperwork = 4) You spend the next few minutes finishing up the papers and have them all nicely put away when your finished.
(Seeing if there are any corners to cut = 2) You decide to try to cut the corners on one of the papers, and by the time you feel you've finished cutting the corners you end up turning the paper into a circle, and that didn't seem quire right.

“You are a thief, a coward and a scoundrel! I will defeat you in the name of god and all that is holy!”
Pray for the strength to banish the entity empowering ninja elvis!
(Praying for strength = 4) You say a quick prayer and are blessed with strength.
(Banishing the entity = 4) You then use this new strength to banish the entity from beyond that was in the ninja Elvis.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Leave Super Hell and try to arrest ANGRY again.
(Leaving Super Hell = 2) You try to leave SUPER HELL, but you can't for some reason it seems like somethings keeping you there.

Quote from: Yoink
KEEP SHOOTING THE FIRE GUYS.
(1) The fire guys shoot fire balls at you anytime you even try to look out of cover keeping you pinned.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2019, 09:56:20 am »

Observe the surroundings
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 10:13:55 am by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2019, 10:05:56 am »

Watch the gazebo, alert the mecha if there are any more escape attempts
(Just gonna mention that you and the people you tried capture have all to been grabbed by the Mecka. )
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2019, 10:15:56 am »

keep killing animals
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2019, 12:16:36 pm »

FUSE WITH GATES OF HELL V.4 AND SAMHAIN TO BECOME THE OVERDEITY OF HALLOWEEN!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2019, 12:58:34 pm »

Start shooting at the mecha, aim for the pliot

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2019, 01:11:40 pm »

”I wasn’t fleeing with them, I was trying to keep them from getting away. Where are you taking us now?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2019, 02:40:00 pm »

"You idiot! Then you have doomed your home! I was willing to tell you how you could save it!"

Send the clones to ravage his fief, and all of it's lands. Meanwhile, use the knight's sword to break his spine, so that he won't move anymore
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2019, 04:02:42 pm »

Ahem

USE THE POWER OF THE HOLY GRAIL TO BECOME THE OVERDEITY OF ALL HOLIDAYS.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2019, 05:09:18 pm »

Doesn't RGU have a claim on that idea?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2019, 10:24:51 am »

“And yet you are the one attempting to destroy it and harm the innocents living there. You sully the name of Elvis Presley with your thievery, your blind pursuit of power, and your destructive acts against those who aren’t involved! have at thee!”
beat and bludgeon the rest of the magic out of him with my fists and shield!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 58