Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 97240 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2019, 02:08:01 am »

Fire elementals: Keep Yoink pinned to his cover.
Open my door and blast out some Great Fireballs at Yoink.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2019, 02:35:30 am »

Do my work on the discarded corners, maybe I can find some sort of inspiration that way.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 02:53:05 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2019, 02:29:52 pm »

NEW PLAN

COMMANDO-ROLL PAST FIRE GUYS AND SHOOT HOUSE IN ITS GAS LINE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 24, 2019, 03:27:32 pm »

Do to the forum going down last night I'm gonna delay the turn, because instead of working on it I was looking at memes went to sleep early.

This also gives Avetruetotheimperator a chance to post their action.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2019, 03:36:04 pm »

Return them back to basecamp for medical treatment and other stuff. Can't have any "future civilian occupants" die on the job.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 25, 2019, 07:23:47 am »

October 31, 6:30 PM
It's raining.

Observe the surroundings
The mecha takes you and the others back to the park and where you're put in a tent and healed with advanced technology.
(4) You look around the tent and see some super advanced equipment and the other three people from your group, you can't see anything else because the tent has no windows.

keep killing animals
(4) You hold your ground and continue to beat any animals that comes near the doorway to death, there are still a bunch of animals but at least your winning.

FUSE WITH GATES OF HELL V.4 AND SAMHAIN TO BECOME THE OVERDEITY OF HALLOWEEN!
(6) Using all the powers you have available to you, you fuse with the Gates of Hell and Samhain, and become the ULTRA OVERDEITY OF HALLOWEEN!

Start shooting at the mecha, aim for the pliot
(Shooting the mecha =  1) You get the shot lined up perfectly on the pilots head and you go to shoot, but nothing happens so you check the rifle and it turns out it isn't loaded, looks like you forgot to load it.

"You idiot! Then you have doomed your home! I was willing to tell you how you could save it!"

Send the clones to ravage his fief, and all of it's lands. Meanwhile, use the knight's sword to break his spine, so that he won't move anymore
(Clones attacking the fief = 5) Your clones run out towards the fief and start the attack by damaging buildings.
(People in the fief defending = 4) Then the people of the fief rush out to defend their homes and beat the Elvis clones back.
(Breaking the knights spine with his own sword = 1) You try to stab the knights spine but his armour deflects the sword.
Then the knight starts punching, and keeps punching you until he's punched all the magic out of your body, you are no longer in the Ultra Presley State and you lost your regenerative powers.

Ahem

USE THE POWER OF THE HOLY GRAIL TO BECOME THE OVERDEITY OF ALL HOLIDAYS.
(Finding the holy grail = 6) After spending a long time of searching Super Hell you finally find the Holy Grail, but right as you go to grab it it reveals that it isn't the Holy Grail but in fact The Unholy Pail and you have fallen into its trap, you are then grabbed by evil milk demons and thrown into a jail cell.
(Becoming the overdeity of all holidays = 2) You can't do that because you got trapped by The Unholy Pail.

“And yet you are the one attempting to destroy it and harm the innocents living there. You sully the name of Elvis Presley with your thievery, your blind pursuit of power, and your destructive acts against those who aren’t involved! have at thee!”
beat and bludgeon the rest of the magic out of him with my fists and shield!
Ninja Elvis tries to stab you in the spine with your sword, but your armour deflects the sword.
(6) Using all of your rage you punch magic out of the fake Elvis, injuring your fists in the process.

Fire elementals: Keep Yoink pinned to his cover.
Open my door and blast out some Great Fireballs at Yoink.

(Fire elementals suppressing fire = 3) They continue to throw fireballs at Yoink, but almost all of them miss.
Then Yoink rolls out of the gas station past all of the fire elementals and towards you.
(Shooting some great fireballs = 4) You use this as an opportunity to vomit up a large fireball at him and it hits and burns him some more.

Do my work on the discarded corners, maybe that is the real technique.
(4) You quickly grab all the cut corners and start to work on them, and after several minutes of work you find that they aren't that different than the rest of the stuff you've been working on.

NEW PLAN

COMMANDO-ROLL PAST FIRE GUYS AND SHOOT HOUSE IN ITS GAS LINE

(Rolling past the fire guys = 5) You roll out if the building and roll past the fire guy, but right after you finish rolling the house vomits a large fireball at you, burning you some more.
(Shooting the house in the gas line = 2) You try to shoot the gas line, but you discover that it doesn't have one.

Return them back to basecamp for medical treatment and other stuff. Can't have any "future civilian occupants" die on the job.

(5) The trip back to the park base is uneventful, and you place the earthnoids in the medical tent that was recently set up and they get healed.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2019, 07:34:09 am »

Take a closer look at the equipment to try and figure out what it does

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2019, 08:22:48 am »

Keep killing until I am covered with blood and no animal around is left alive
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2019, 08:53:43 am »

Screw it, this all began with legal nonsense, so too will it end.

Rename the holiday currently known as Halloween, “Spooksmas” and rename the smallest discovered asteroid as “Halloween.”

To clarify ADN will still remain overdiety of Halloween, just not the one he wants.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 08:55:47 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2019, 08:56:47 am »

Okay, the clones will break the knight's arms and legs. Meanwhile, I will devour his fief life force, and ravage the lands until it's nothing but ashes.

"I'm obviously using self defense, Ser. I only stole you a bowl of candy, and then you stabbed me, so I must ravage your realm in return!"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 08:58:56 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2019, 10:37:28 am »

HALLOWEEN IS PUBLIC DOMAIN YOU GIT. TAKE THE SMALLEST METEOR AND THROW IT AT 5000 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT AT SMOKEY AND MIRRORS.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2019, 11:02:06 am »

Reload the gun and start shooting

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2019, 02:21:36 pm »

Now that that's settled, finish securing the town in my fully armored mech! Include stomping on any idiot trying to fire at it with mere small arms too. Can't have total idiots who think they can pierce the fully enclosed mech living now can we!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2019, 05:58:42 pm »

Bring my new method to my boss and openly brag about it. Now we can use each piece of paper four times instead of just two.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2019, 10:16:34 pm »

“one, that’s not how self defense works, that is arson and murder as escalation. Two, the reason I attacked you was because of your unholy rituals, which endanger EVERYONE, not just me or my fief!”
Reclaim my sword and stab him through the chest with it to keep him from attacking my fief and all who live in it!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 58