Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 97242 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2019, 12:30:43 pm »

T-pose at Yoink to assert my dominance, damaging his morale (aka, giving him one turn -1 debuff).
Fire elementals: Encircle Yoink and kill him via a fiery group hug.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2019, 10:32:19 pm »

LEG-SWEEP HOUSE TO THE GROUND
THEN CLIMB NEARBY OBJECT AND PERFORM ELBOW DROP ONTO FRONT DOOR     

BLAST ANY FIRE THINGS THAT GET CLOSE     

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2019, 07:51:14 am »

October 31, 7:00 PM
It's raining.

Take a closer look at the equipment to try and figure out what it does
(4) You look around the tent and examine all the equipment, well there's some chairs, a table, and a big machine, so you start looking at the most interesting thing in the room the big machine, and after spending several minutes looking at it you figure out that its an automated medical thing, apparently you just shove the injured person inside and it heals whatever's wrong with them automatically.

Keep killing until I am covered with blood and no animal around is left alive
(Killing until covered in blood = 1) No matter how many animals you kill you don't get a drop of blood on you.
(Killing until animals are all dead = 4) After several minutes of nonstop killing you finally finish off the hoard, you now find yourself alone surrounded by corpses the few animals that are still alive are currently running away.

Screw it, this all began with legal nonsense, so too will it end.

Rename the holiday currently known as Halloween, “Spooksmas” and rename the smallest discovered asteroid as “Halloween.”

To clarify ADN will still remain overdiety of Halloween, just not the one he wants.
(Renaming Halloween = 3) You decide to call Halloween Spooksmas like a few other people, but beyond that handful of people no one calls it that.
(Smallest asteroid to Halloween = 1)  You try to change the name of 2015 TC25 to Halloween, but you realize that it won't matter what you call it because the apocalypse happened, meaning no one will care.

Okay, the clones will break the knight's arms and legs. Meanwhile, I will devour his fief life force, and ravage the lands until it's nothing but ashes.

"I'm obviously using self defense, Ser. I only stole you a bowl of candy, and then you stabbed me, so I must ravage your realm in return!"
(Clones breaking the knight's legs and arms = 5-2 For knight's armour) After several minutes of struggling the clones manage to break one of the knight's arms.
(Eating the fief's life force = 3) After a few minutes of messing around you manage to steal the life force from one tree and some corn.
(Ravaging it until its ashes = 3) You then burn the tree and corn you stole the life force from to ashes.

HALLOWEEN IS PUBLIC DOMAIN YOU GIT. TAKE THE SMALLEST METEOR AND THROW IT AT 5000 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT AT SMOKEY AND MIRRORS.
(3) You fly up into space and grab 2015 TC25, and throw it at Smoke Mirrors at regular speed, and it burns up in the atmosphere before it gets anywhere near him.

Reload the gun and start shooting
(3) You reload the rifle and go to shoot, but right as you start to aim the mecha smashes part of the building your on, making you have move to a different part of your cover.

Now that that's settled, finish securing the town in my fully armored mech! Include stomping on any idiot trying to fire at it with mere small arms too. Can't have total idiots who think they can pierce the fully enclosed mech living now can we!
(Finishing securing the town = 5) After a bit you and your people finally finish securing the town, except for the living house that's attaining some earthnoind in a building.
(Stomping on the sniper = 3) You then go to the building with the sniper and kick it causing parts to collapse, but you don't kill the earthnoid sniper.

Bring my new method to my boss and openly brag about it. Now we can use each piece of paper four times instead of just two.
(5) You walk over to your bosses office and start loudly bragging about how great your new method is, and after a few minutes of this he finally comes out to listen to your idea, and after a bit of talking you convince him of how great your idea is, so he declares you employee of the month for having such a great idea!

“one, that’s not how self defense works, that is arson and murder as escalation. Two, the reason I attacked you was because of your unholy rituals, which endanger EVERYONE, not just me or my fief!”
Reclaim my sword and stab him through the chest with it to keep him from attacking my fief and all who live in it!
Before you can react the clones grab you and break one of your arms.
(Getting back your sword = 2) Then after some struggling you finally manage to get free, but you fail to get the sword back.

T-pose at Yoink to assert my dominance, damaging his morale (aka, giving him one turn -1 debuff).
Fire elementals: Encircle Yoink and kill him via a fiery group hug.

(T-posing at Yoink = 4) You aggressively T-pose at Yoink and he is afraid.
(Fire elementals group hugging Yoink = 3) They try to hug Yoink but they end up hugging each other instead.
Yoink then shoots at one of the groups of hugging fire elementals and injures one of them.

LEG-SWEEP HOUSE TO THE GROUND
THEN CLIMB NEARBY OBJECT AND PERFORM ELBOW DROP ONTO FRONT DOOR     

BLAST ANY FIRE THINGS THAT GET CLOSE     

(Leg-sweeping the house = 4-1 For CABL's T-posing) You try to leg-sweep the house but it aggressively T-poses at you and you get scared.
(Shooting the fire guys that get close = 3) You shoot at a group of fire guys that are hugging each other and injures one of them.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2019, 09:28:44 am »

Search for stuff to prepare and cook a few animals corpses, I am kinda hungry after that much violence.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2019, 10:46:25 am »

Brag to coworkers about becoming employee of the month, my proudest accomplishment ever.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2019, 10:50:47 am »

Start quickly flying around the mecha and shoot it using the rifle

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2019, 11:00:23 am »

THROW 101955 BENNU AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT AT SOME RANDOM COUNTRY!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2019, 11:00:41 am »

Try convincing the people I’m with that helping this army conquer the planet will result in less wars
If questioned, try to be as helpful as possible
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 03:19:03 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 27, 2019, 11:45:25 am »

"Hmm, if you put it that way, I might be a psyco... Either way, that ritual's objective was to help me achieve the most glamorous costume of all! I realised that fusing the power of Elvis with an entity from the beyond was the only way to achieve this! But now, you have messed it up! It's time for me to do plan B!"

Using the life force, animate every tree in this forest so that they go in a chaotic rampage of violence and chaos. Meanwhile, the clones will throw the knight inside the lake.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2019, 12:12:58 pm »

Try again to reclaim my sword, then defeat the clones (by removing their feet) and strike at the real ninja-elvis!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2019, 03:11:38 pm »

Alright, living house. weird, and probably a threat. Smash it to bits with a tank or something, while dealing with that earthnoid sniper.

Meanwhile, the rest of the men begin to scout out the area surrounding the town, locating where other centers of life are. Questioning the earthnoid survivors should help these efforts.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2019, 06:01:45 pm »

Become overduety of all holidays

Why am I getting more bad rolls than I should?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 28, 2019, 08:28:44 pm »

SHOOT HOUSE'S ARMS OFF TO DISABLE T-POSE FUNCTIONALITY   

THEN SHOULDER-CHARGE THROUGH FRONT DOOR   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2019, 09:25:25 am »

Grab and throw Yoink into the crowd of my Fire Elementals, where he'll burn to death.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2019, 01:51:02 pm »

(Would have posted this earlier but I fell asleep while I was working on it.)

October 31, 7:30 PM
The sun is setting.
It's raining.
Smoke Mirrors became the OVERDEITY OF ALL HOLIDAYS!
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES has destroyed the country of Oman, not that it matters do to the apocalypse.
A massive army of animals and mutants is approaching the town they have armour, weapons, and vehicles, and will be arriving in two turns.

Search for stuff to prepare and cook a few animals corpses, I am kinda hungry after that much violence.
(Finding cooking supplies = 4) After a little looking around it turned out the building you were in was a restaurant, so you now have everything you could want for cooking.
(Cooking the animal corpses = 4) Using your newly acquired tools you quickly cutup some of the corpses and prepare them over a small fire, and when its all said and done you end up with a good looking meal.

Brag to coworkers about becoming employee of the month, my proudest accomplishment ever.
(3) You wander around the office and tell everyone about how your the employee of the month, only a few people care and the rest just ignore you.

Start quickly flying around the mecha and shoot it using the rifle
(2) You start to fly near the mecha but it turns out you can't fire the rifle and flap your arms at the same time.

THROW 101955 BENNU AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT AT SOME RANDOM COUNTRY!
(What country = Oman) You randomly chose the Middle Eastern country of Oman as your target.
(Throwing 101955 BENNU = 5) This time you fly into space and grab 101955 BENNU then take aim and throw it at the speed of light at Oman, and when the dust settled from the impact you see that Oman and some of the surrounding countries are no more.

Try convincing the people I’m with that helping this army conquer the planet will result in less wars
If questioned, try to be as helpful as possible

(4-2 For them not wanting to be slaves) They call you an idiot for wanting to be an alien slave, and they don't give a shit if it results in less wars, it doesn't look like you'll be able to convince them.
Then one of the alien troops comes into the tent and starts asking about the surrounding area, you tell him everything and the other prisoners call you an traitor and say your selling out your fellow humans.

"Hmm, if you put it that way, I might be a psyco... Either way, that ritual's objective was to help me achieve the most glamorous costume of all! I realised that fusing the power of Elvis with an entity from the beyond was the only way to achieve this! But now, you have messed it up! It's time for me to do plan B!"

Using the life force, animate every tree in this forest so that they go in a chaotic rampage of violence and chaos. Meanwhile, the clones will throw the knight inside the lake.
(Using the life force to animate trees = 3) Using the life force you got from the trees and corn you manage to animate three trees and they start wandering around.
(Tree chaos rampage = 3) The trees then go and start attacking a random house.
(Clones throwing the knight inside the lake = 3) They clones try to throw the knight inside the lake but reclaims his sword then kills them before they can grab him.
Then he runs at you but you side step at the last second and he only manages to cut your face with the sword.

Try again to reclaim my sword, then defeat the clones (by removing their feet) and strike at the real ninja-elvis!
(Reclaiming the sword = 4) Before the clones can grab you, you reclaim your sword from them.
(Defeating the clones = 4) You then use the sword to kill all the clones.
(Striking at the real Ninja Elvis = 3) You charge the real Ninja Elvis, but he side steps at the last second so you only manage to cut his face a little.

Alright, living house. weird, and probably a threat. Smash it to bits with a tank or something, while dealing with that earthnoid sniper.

Meanwhile, the rest of the men begin to scout out the area surrounding the town, locating where other centers of life are. Questioning the earthnoid survivors should help these efforts.

The earthnoid sniper starts to fly around you.
(The tank attacking the house = 4) The tank rolls up to the house and fires at it blowing off one of its arms.
(Taking out the sniper = 1) They can't shoot it because they risk shooting you and your mecha.
(Scouting the area around town = 6) As your troops spread out to scout the surrounding area they catch sight of a massive army of animals and mutants approaching the town they look like more of a threat than the last group you fought because they have armour, weapons, and vehicles, it looks like you have one hour (two turns) to prepare for their arrival.
(Locating other centers of life = 2) Your troops can't get far from the town because of the approaching army.
(Getting info from the earthnoid's = 5) One of your troops goes into the tent and gets one of the earthnoid's to tell them about the area, you learn that there's several more small towns like this one a large city nearby but they don't know if there's any other earthnoids living in any of these places, but they do mention that the animal armies are coming from a massive city in another state, the troop also notes that the other earthnoid's seem to hate the one that told him everything.

Become overduety of all holidays

Why am I getting more bad rolls than I should?
((I don't know, I'm using physical dice for this game not sure if that helps.))
(5) Using whatever powers available to you, you become the OVERDEITY OF ALL HOLIDAYS!

SHOOT HOUSE'S ARMS OFF TO DISABLE T-POSE FUNCTIONALITY   

THEN SHOULDER-CHARGE THROUGH FRONT DOOR   

(Shooting the houses arms off = 1) You try to shoot off one the houses arms, but you discover that the gun is empty and you need to reload.
(Shoulder charging the door = 4) The house tries to grab you but misses and you uses that as an opportunity to bust the door down, you now find your self in the houses living room.
Then all the sudden there's a large explosion and the house shakes like it was hit by something.

Grab and throw Yoink into the crowd of my Fire Elementals, where he'll burn to death.
(3) You try to grab Yoink but he doges your grab attempt, he then bum rushes your door and busts his way inside he is now in your living room.
Then you here a explosion and something hit your arm and it get blown off.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 58