Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96867 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2019, 06:52:51 am »

October 31, 2:00 PM
The weather is clear.
CABL didn't post so random action.

Be guy from SPACE in mecha
Scout out town to see if it is suitable spot for the INVASION

(4) After wandering around for a bit you find a park that would be a pretty good place to start the INVASION.

SPEND 666666 $ ON ADVERTISING FOR THE GATES OF HELL.
(3) You go to a print shop to spend your money on advertising only to find that there's no one there so you just make your own posters, but you don't get to put any up because the guy that helped kill you last time showed up.

look around for a working TV or computer or a newspaper and read the news to see if anything interesting or unusual happened
(2) You find several TVs and computers but you can't use them because there isn't any power, and the news paper isn't any more helpful because its from last year and it says nothing about the world ending.

Go brush my teeth.
(4) You spend thirty minutes brushing your teeth using water from a puddle nearby.

try to replace broken tire with a new one.
(5) You take the spare from the trunk and replace the flat one and get ready to get back on road.

Steal candy, using my Elvis ninja costume.
(5) You see a knight near a bowl filled with candy and you ninja your way there, and before he can get any you steal the candy and bowl and get away before he can do anything about it.

Take the 9mm handgun and the knife. Find a bicycle
(6) You grab the gun and knife then set out to look for a bicycle, you spend a few minutes looking around and eventually find one but there's a guy riding it, and he's getting further away.

LOOT ALL THAT STUFF
ESPECIALLY THE SHOTGUN AND WEED

ENSURE SHOTGUN IS LOADED, THEN ROLL UP A FATTY BEFORE STROLLING BACK OUT AND PUTTING LOOT IN MY SADDLEBAGS

(5) You grab the stuff, load the shotgun, and put it all away in your motorcycle, then you roll a fatty.

Try to find them again.
(4) After looking around for a bit you find it in a print shop making posters, to stops when it sees you.

Take some and use it to restore my magic powers, then go cast a healing spell and a growth spell on the crops!
(2) You go to grab the candy but Ninja Elvis shows up and steals the candy and the bowl, then disappear before you can react.

Quote from: CABL
Find some people to stomp on.
(2) You look and look but you can't find any people so you kick a few houses in frustration.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2019, 07:28:31 am »

he can’t have gotten far. FIND THAT NINJA AND SHOW HIM THE ERROR OF HIS THIEVING WAYS!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 09:46:01 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2019, 08:02:35 am »

Keep going to the city from which the evil power ranger commands the animals
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2019, 10:35:00 am »

Well looks like this is the end-POCKET SAND!

NOW BOOK IT!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2019, 11:10:59 am »

GREAT! Signal the earth drop forces in SPACE to land in the Park's coordinates, aka to begin the INVASION. Soon the Grand Principality of Kyon will rule the earth sphere!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2019, 11:16:11 am »

Shoot the guy riding the bicycle! If dead, take the bicycle

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2019, 11:38:20 am »

Look for people. Safety in numbers, after all

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2019, 05:55:16 pm »

Deflect pocket sand.

Now Book Him.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2019, 06:30:27 pm »

Find some breakfast.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2019, 11:57:39 pm »

LIGHT SPLIFF, EQUIP IN MOUTH, GO FOR LEISURELY-BUT-STILL-EXHILARATING RIDE AROUND TOWN OUTSKIRTS    
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2019, 03:22:37 am »

Give the candy to Intergalactic Kraken, and ask for the nearest location of drinkable water, as well as the nearest legendary weapon.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2019, 10:29:14 am »

Stomp and eat more people.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2019, 06:25:32 am »

October 31, 2:30 PM
The weather is overcast.
In two turns The Grand Principality of Kyon shall begin the INVASION.

he can’t have gotten far. FIND THAT NINJA AND SHOW HIM THE ERROR OF HIS THIEVING WAYS!
(Finding the ninja = 4) After looking around for a bit you finally find the ninja, and he seems to be giving your candy to some kind of space Kraken in exchange for information about water and a legendary weapon.
(Showing him the error of his ways = 1) You walk over to the ninja and sternly tell him that, that was your candy and you demand some form of compensation.

Keep going to the city from which the evil power ranger commands the animals
(3) You drive for a bit and find the road forward is blocked and have to spend several minutes finding a different way around, you still get closer to your goal but not as close as you wanted to be.

Well looks like this is the end-POCKET SAND!

NOW BOOK IT!

(POCKET SAND = 6) You release your sand and hit him in the face, but then the wind blows the rest of the sand back into your face and blinds you as well.
(Getting away = 1) You try to run away but trip over something, then something falls on you.

GREAT! Signal the earth drop forces in SPACE to land in the Park's coordinates, aka to begin the INVASION. Soon the Grand Principality of Kyon will rule the earth sphere!
(6) After a few minutes of messing with your radio you manage to get in contact with the Earth Drop Forces, and they tell you that they aren't ready to start the INVASION and to give them a bit to get the troops ready. (Two turns.)

Shoot the guy riding the bicycle! If dead, take the bicycle
(4) You shoot the guy in the back and he falls over, and when you go to take the bike it turns out he isn't all the way dead and he seems to be trying to get something out of his jacket.

Look for people. Safety in numbers, after all
(5) After wandering around you find some random people in a store, they seem friendly so that's a plus.

Deflect pocket sand.

Now Book Him.

(Deflecting the sand = 1) You try to deflect the sand but fail and get blinded by it.
(Booking him = 4-1 for being blind) You try to book him but you can't find him, so you end up staggering around and tripping over what you think is the guy your after.

Find some breakfast.
(3) After looking around your hovel you find some of your dead opossums, and a can of beans that you can't open.

LIGHT SPLIFF, EQUIP IN MOUTH, GO FOR LEISURELY-BUT-STILL-EXHILARATING RIDE AROUND TOWN OUTSKIRTS    
(5) You light the spliff and drive around the town as you smoke it, as you drive you see a house walking around the outskirts of the town, but other than that the ride was quite enjoyable.

Give the candy to Intergalactic Kraken, and ask for the nearest location of drinkable water, as well as the nearest legendary weapon.
You return to Intergalactic Kraken and give it the candy and ask your questions.
(Location of water = 5) It tells you that there's a lake nearby that has water that's still drinkable.
(Location of legendary weapon = 6) It then tells you that the weapon you seek is incredibly far away and in the hands of the power ranger looking guy that has an army of animals and the only to get the weapon would be to go there and kill that guy.
Then a knight approaches you and sternly tells you that you stole his candy then he demands compensation for the candy you stole from him.

Stomp and eat more people.
(3) You walk around the town for a bit but you can't stomp any of the people you see, they've all wised up to what you are doing and stay far away from you.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2019, 06:54:43 am »

Ask if they are willing to let me stay with them so that we can all survive. Offer some canned food and ask what they are looking for and try to help them find what they are looking for

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2019, 07:58:08 am »

keep driving, put music in the radio to make this whole thing less boring
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 58