Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 97052 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #450 on: January 26, 2020, 11:48:43 am »

Use telekinesis to make the ground the zombies are standing on float, bringing the zombies into the air and making a hole that other zombies will have to crawl through. When the zombies are very high in the air, stop using telekinesis, causing the ground and the zombies to fall onto the hopefully squishing them onto the ground, possibly smashing other zombies into the hole
(If part of this is confusing tell me and I will make an animation of what this is)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 26, 2020, 01:40:13 pm »

Fly to Space-City.

Animal Army makes preparations to add a space-pirates-port to the space city.

We will need resources some times and space-piracy is how we will get them
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 26, 2020, 02:09:31 pm »

Have an epiphany after my perfect breakfast, and resolve to do something more with my postapocalyptic life than work in an office and sleep under a pile of dead possums. Go out and take a walk around the city.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 28, 2020, 05:15:34 am »

(I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and only four people posted so I'm gonna delay the turn until tomorrow.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 28, 2020, 09:07:01 pm »

Teleport to the Mecha guy and drop the most amount of tnt I could summon while I try to shield myself and continue defending from mind crushes
(I hope this isn't too much actions?)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 29, 2020, 09:41:45 am »

November 1, 9:00 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army three billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post for the second time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the second time so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post so random action.

Cause a schism in the FUNKY Church by making my own version of the Holy FUNK Book.
My version of HFB says that I am the second prophet of FUNK.
Once the schism is successful, mind-control and interrogate some of the aliens as to how we can infiltrate their spaceships.

(Making your own version of the Holy FUNK book = 5) It takes a long time to write your book, and when you finish it you spread it throughout the church.
(Using it to cause schism = 4) And it causes an immediate divide in the FUNKY church basically splitting it down the middle.
(Do people believe your the second prophet of FUNK =  5) Both sides of the church believe that your the second prophet of FUNK.
(Mind-controlling some of the aliens = 1) You try to mind-control the aliens, but it turns out they have become immune to the mind-control spores.

Use telekinesis to make the ground the zombies are standing on float, bringing the zombies into the air and making a hole that other zombies will have to crawl through. When the zombies are very high in the air, stop using telekinesis, causing the ground and the zombies to fall onto the hopefully squishing them onto the ground, possibly smashing other zombies into the hole
(If part of this is confusing tell me and I will make an animation of what this is)
(Lifting the ground with DISCO zombies on it = 2+2 For telekinesis) Using your telekinetic powers you rip up a large piece of earth with several DISCO zombies on it out of the ground.
(Other DISCO zombies falling into the hole = 5) The rest of the DISCO zombies run blindly into the hole and fall in.
(Crushing the other DISCO zombies in the hole with the lifted ground = 6) You then drop the large piece of dirt on the hole which falls and kills all the DISCO zombies that were in it, then you get hit in the face with a rock that flew out when it hit the ground.
(Do the DISCO zombies die from falling = 4) All the DISCO zombies that were on top of the dirt you dropped all died on impact.

Fly to Space-City.

Animal Army makes preparations to add a space-pirates-port to the space city.

We will need resources some times and space-piracy is how we will get them

(Flying to the space-city = 3=1 For Ultra-Mega-Zord) Using the Ultra-Mega-Zord you fly into space and after a short flight you land in the space city.
(Animals building a space pirate port = 6-1 For Lots of animal help) Using some of the random bits that were laying around they build a space port for pirates on the edge of the city.

Have an epiphany after my perfect breakfast, and resolve to do something more with my postapocalyptic life than work in an office and sleep under a pile of dead possums. Go out and take a walk around the city.
(Having an epiphany = 4) After a few minutes of of thought while staring at a wall you have an EPIPHANY and realize some stuff!
(Going out for a walk = 3) You then walk around your living room for a bit and never make it outside.

Teleport to the Mecha guy and drop the most amount of tnt I could summon while I try to shield myself and continue defending from mind crushes
(I hope this isn't too much actions?)
(Teleporting next to the mecha guy = 3+1 For still being in the alien's camp) Instead of teleporting you walk over to where the mecha is.
(Dropping and Summoning TNT= 3) You then summon up one case of TNT (it has about 15 pounds of TNT in it), then you drop in on the ground next to the mecha, with it ready to explode on your command.
(Shielding self = 5) You then use your powers to make yourself explosion proof.
(Defending self from mind crushing =  3) You continue to try to defend yourself but the alien is slowly crushing your mind, you feel your mind is at the breaking point.

Quote from: Yoink
WAIT FOR A COMMERCIAL THEN GO BUY SOME SNACKS, AND ROLL A JOINT AND SMOKE IT.
(Waiting for a commercial = 6) Right as you start wondering about where to get snacks some commercials come on giving you time to go get stuff.
(Buying some snacks = 3) The place you can get snacks only has one small bag of chips, which you buy.
(Rolling a joint = 2+2 For having the stuff) You then create a new joint which you immediately start to smoke it.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Add some FUNKY decorations to the church to show its the FUNKIEST religion.
(5) You fill the church with the FUNKIEST items you could find.
Then suddenly a "Holy FUNK book" is spread around the Church, and everyone splits into two different parties within the church because of it, then you find out that there's a tree that claims to be the second prophet of FUNK.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Keep defending myself from mind-crushing, and the troops continue to expand the base on the planet.
(Defending against mind-crushing = 6) You continue to crush the snipers mind, but you also harm you own mind, and you feel that your mind is nearing the breaking point.
(Troops expanding the planet side base = 4) After a bit of work they expand the outpost into a small fort.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Do some magic stuff to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(5) Using your magical powers you destroy dozens of the zombies.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Try to establish a line of communication between Europe and North America.
(3) You only manage to get the comms set up on your side.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everybody keep defending the fief from the pumpkin zombies, and I will continue to use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 5) You continue to burn all zombies that get near the fief.
(Militia defending = 1+1 For walls) They sit behind the walls and rest for a bit.
(Civilians defending = 6) They continue to fight, accidentally damaging the walls in the process.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Everyone keep enlightening the pumpkin zombies, and actually repair the monastery.
(You enlightening pumpkin zombies = 3) You only manage to get a few more interested in joining.
(Followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 5) They get scores more to join the group.
(Followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 3) They only get a few more to join them.
(Repairing the monastery = 2) They sit and meditate on how to properly fix the monastery.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Have the zombies and demons keep killing while I cast some more harmful spells on the zombie pumpkins.
(Demons attacking = 6) They kill everything in their path by throwing it, sometimes the thrown things hit the fortress damaging it.
(Zombies attacking  = 2) They wonder around and find nothing to kill.
(Casting harmful spells = 6) You cast even more spell burning and killing all kinds of pumpkin zombies, you also accidentally burn part of your fortress.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 3,735,360,505 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(3) They break a few bottles.
(2) They sit around smoking meth.
(3) They kick a bunch of animals.
(2) They play a game of cards.
(6) They forget how gravity works and fall into space breaking a radio tower in the process, then they die.
(3) They push a bunch of fat kids down.
(1) Rocks fall and they all die.
(4) They blow up a train station.
(5) They blow up a depot.
(3) They break a few bones.
(6) They all get crushed to death by a falling building.
(2) They go to sleep.
(5) They break all kinds of houses.
(3) They throw some pumpkins off a roof.
(1) They all fall off a cliff and die.
(2) They beat a dead horse with a stick.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 673,518 X4
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(4) They manage to get a large group to join them.
(3) They manage to gather a bunch of people into the group.
(1) They get to wild partying and break some stuff.
(6) They recruit a bunch of people and throw a wild party and break some shit.

Places in space:
Percent of The Town destroyed: 0%
Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 26.32%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 10.42%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 10.46%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 7.36%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 26.85%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 17.31%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 29, 2020, 11:27:42 am »

Plan B, bombard alien spaceships with acidic sacs, making holes in the hull.
Make several "transport" sacs to bombard the spaceships with, so that the creatures inside enter the ships through the holes.
One transport sac can hold 10 Demonic Foliage.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 29, 2020, 11:46:04 am »

Try once again to take a walk around the city.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 29, 2020, 12:17:37 pm »

Make TNT go boom boom and use godly bs powers to magically restore my mind

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 29, 2020, 02:18:35 pm »

Everyone goes to build the space-pirate ships
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 29, 2020, 05:29:05 pm »

Alright the coast is clear, probably Head inside the tower and look for the wizard
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 10:46:55 am by Naturegirl1999 »

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 30, 2020, 09:34:57 am »

Have a talk with the tree, then put it to the FUNKY test.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 30, 2020, 06:25:54 pm »

I LIKE HOW CABL BANISHED ME TO DEMON BLOODSPORTS DIMENSION BUT IS ACTUALLY P. MUCH PARADISE
ALSO IS A RELIEF THAT GLADIATOR DEMONS DOING SO VOLUNTARILY. CONSCIENCE DODGED BULLET THERE   

WALK BACK TO PARTY, PASS JOINT AROUND MY NEW FRIENDS IF THEY WISH TO PARTAKE   
THEN CONTINUE SMOKING AND DRINKING AND SEE IF THE COMMERCIAL'S OVER YET. OTHERWISE, WATCH WHATEVER STRANGE HELL COMMERCIALS THEY HAVE IN THIS REALM

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 31, 2020, 08:16:48 am »

A giant tree has started attacking the Spacenoid mothership.
Another billion of the pumpkin zombies are dead!

November 1, 9:30 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army two billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post for the third time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the third time so random action.

Plan B, bombard alien spaceships with acidic sacs, making holes in the hull.
Make several "transport" sacs to bombard the spaceships with, so that the creatures inside enter the ships through the holes.
One transport sac can hold 10 Demonic Foliage.

(Bombarding alien ship with acidic sacs = 5) You quickly begin throwing your acidic sacs at the alien mothership.
(Making holes in the hull = 6) Your sacs fly forth and strike the ship melting several large holes in the hull, but some of the acid splashes back and hits you.
(Do the aliens react = 4) The alien mothership starts firing lasers at the town destroying some of the buildings you just got rebuilt.
(Making transport sacs = 6) You make several transport sacs, some of which immediately fall apart.
(Bombarding alien ship with transport sacs = 3) You launch a dozen of the sacs at the ship, some of them get shot down, others fall apart in flight, only three make it to the ship.
(How much damage do they do inside the ship = 4) The thirty of them do some damage to the rooms they manage to get into.
(How do aliens react to being boarded = 1) It turns out they can't fire lasers at your troops sense they're inside, and all of the enemy troops that were close are dead.

Try once again to take a walk around the city.
(5) You finally leave your house and wander around the town and watch the lasers rain from the sky and destroy several building, but other than that the walk was uneventful other than the fact that there aren't any humans around just a bunch of flaming guys and plant creatures.

Make TNT go boom boom and use godly bs powers to magically restore my mind
(TNT going boom = 4) You immediately detonate the TNT which blows one of the mecha's legs off and badly damages the other.
(Using god BS to fix brain = 3) You use your godly BS to fix your brain, but only manage to fix some of the damage.

Everyone goes to build the space-pirate ships
(Building space-pirate ships = 6) They start building but during the construction some crucial parts get damaged and they don't get it repaired in time.
(Building space-pirate ships = 5) It doesn't take that long for them to build a medium sized ship.

Alright the coast is clear, probably Head inside the tower and look for the wizard
(5) Your group quickly runs into the tower, where you find lots of books and other magical stuff, then suddenly you hear someone coming down the stairs and you see the DISCO WIZARD he demands to know why you killed his DISCO zombies and broke into his house.

Have a talk with the tree, then put it to the FUNKY test.
(Talking to the tree = 1) You try to get to the tree but a house next to you explodes and you get trapped under some rubble.

I LIKE HOW CABL BANISHED ME TO DEMON BLOODSPORTS DIMENSION BUT IS ACTUALLY P. MUCH PARADISE
ALSO IS A RELIEF THAT GLADIATOR DEMONS DOING SO VOLUNTARILY. CONSCIENCE DODGED BULLET THERE   

WALK BACK TO PARTY, PASS JOINT AROUND MY NEW FRIENDS IF THEY WISH TO PARTAKE   
THEN CONTINUE SMOKING AND DRINKING AND SEE IF THE COMMERCIAL'S OVER YET. OTHERWISE, WATCH WHATEVER STRANGE HELL COMMERCIALS THEY HAVE IN THIS REALM

(Getting back to the party = 4) It doesn't take long to get back to your where the party is.
(Passing the joint = 2) You would pass the joint around but you smoked it all while you walked.
(Continuing to smoke and drink = 3) You continue to drink, but not smoke as you already smoked the joint.
(Are the commercials over = 4) Its back to the show when you get there, and the guy you liked is still alive.
(What kind of commercials are there = 2) Turns out you missed the commercials while you were gone.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Have the troops continue to expand the planet side base, and try to repair the damage done to my mind and kick that create away.
(Troops expanding the planet side base = 5) Your troops continue to expand the base, and now its a medium sizes fortress.
(Kicking the create = 2) You go to kick the create but you miss and it explodes blowing off one of the mecha's legs and badly damaging the other.
(Repairing brain = 5) You manage to repair your mind completely.
Your commander calls you on the radio and says something in the town is attacking the mothership.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Keep aiding in the fight by killing the pumpkin zombies.
(2+2 For magical powers) Using your powerful magics you destroy large amounts if the incoming pumpkin zombie hoard.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Continue to try to establish communications with North America.
(3) Turns out reestablishing long distance comms is incredibly hard and your only manage to get a big radio tower built.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everybody keep defending the fief from the pumpkin zombies, and I will continue to use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 6) While you kill loads of the creatures you also accidentally damage the fief.
(Militia defending = 3) They only kill a few of the things.
(Civilians defending = 3) They also kill a few of them.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Everyone keep enlightening the pumpkin zombies, and actually repair the monastery.
(You enlightening pumpkin zombies = 3) You only manage to get a few to join.
(Followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 5) They gather a large amount of the monsters.
(Followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 6) They damage some stuff as they leave to gather huge amounts of followers.
(Repairing the monastery = 6) They fix every bit of the damage, including the damage caused this turn.

Quote from: evil sorceress
The zombies and demons keep killing while I use some spells to make the zombie pumpkins explode.
(Demons attacking = 6) They damage the fortress as they run out to kill loads of the pumpkin zombies.
(Zombies attacking  = 2) They just kind of wander around.
(Casting explosive spells = 4) You blow up several large chunks of the hoard.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 2,975,339,740 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(1) They all fall into space and die.
(2) They sit and do nothing.
(2) They don't really do anything.
(4) They tear down some stores.
(4) They break all kinds of stuff.
(4) They break a several stores.
(1) They explode for no reason.
(6) They blowup some stuff and then die.
(6) They break a bridge and die.
(2) They sit and drink beer and scream at cows.
(6) They all blow up a damn and die.
(2) They start some fist fights with each other.
(3) They break a few windows.
(5) They break all the hospitals.
(6) They eat a bunch of gas then explode.
(1) They all fall off mountains.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 1,996,475 673,518 X4
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(2) They just sit around the fire and smoke some pot.
(6) They gather a bunch of followers, and accidentally damage some stuff celebrating.
(4) They gather loads of followers.
(6) They gather so many followers that they damage some stuff coming back to base.

Places in space:
-Percent of The Town destroyed: 3.12%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid mothership destroyed: 2.15%

Percent of America destroyed: 29.74%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 10.46%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 8.42%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 29.35%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 19.51%

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 31, 2020, 08:36:39 am »

“I killed your zombies because they were hostile. I came to you to learn magic. Please teach me. Maybe since their bodies are in dirt, you could make a disco dirt golem with the pieces? If they hadn’t attacked I wouldn’t have had to hurt them. Maybe I can help you make more to replenish the ones I killed/ I wish to be your apprentice” After saying this to the wizard, ask the other humans if they also want to learn magic
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 58