Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96868 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #465 on: January 31, 2020, 10:21:45 am »

Start repairing the ship with my roots and other plants.
Once the ship is repaired, take the control of the ship, then the ship shall drag me into a different star system.

Have a talk with the tree, then put it to the FUNKY test.

"Well yes, the original prophet of FUNK. You're not worthy of leading your own church anymore, you sack of meat! Leave the town, or I'll make sure you'll regret that."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 31, 2020, 04:34:55 pm »

Start searching for ships to pillage and somewhere to trade like the space pirates we are
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 31, 2020, 10:36:04 pm »

Keep repairing my mind, and then make one of my fist as powerful it can be and punch the center of the mecha

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 01, 2020, 06:57:29 pm »

Watch the laser show.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 01, 2020, 08:38:12 pm »

"Does FUNK have to have a leader? As you can see from the world around you, FUNK is FUNK."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 02, 2020, 10:50:03 pm »

...shit, I missed three? Ok, let me just get back up to date and I'll post.

Did my origami find the Emporer?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 10:51:49 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 03, 2020, 06:43:16 am »

OOPS

ROLL A NEW JOINT, THEN.
IF AM OUT OF WEED ASK OTHER PARTYGOERS IF HAVE ANY HECTIC HELL-WEED TO CONTRIBUTE   

EITHER WAY, POP OPEN A BAG OF SNACKS AND CONTINUE WATCHING THE MAYHEM       

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 03, 2020, 08:34:54 am »

(Sorry about not posting yesterday, had to get up early.)

The FUNKY Church has been split down the middle, one half follows WyrdByrd and the other follows CABL.

November 1, 10:00 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army two billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the forth time so random action.

“I killed your zombies because they were hostile. I came to you to learn magic. Please teach me. Maybe since their bodies are in dirt, you could make a disco dirt golem with the pieces? If they hadn’t attacked I wouldn’t have had to hurt them. Maybe I can help you make more to replenish the ones I killed/ I wish to be your apprentice” After saying this to the wizard, ask the other humans if they also want to learn magic
(How does the DISCO WIZARD react to your words = 5) He seems to take it way better than you thought he would, as he doesn't immediately kill you.
(Will he teach you magic = 3) He tells you that he could teach you, but it'd cost you some undisclosed amount of money.
(Does he make a DISCO dirt golem = 5) He considers your idea for a bit before finally deciding that that's what he's going to do, and after a few minutes of work he finishes the DISCO Golem.
(Asking to be his apprentice = 6) He tells you that you'd have to pay for the lessons.
(Asking the other humans if they also want to be wizards = 2) They aren't interested in being wizards apparently.

Start repairing the ship with my roots and other plants.
Once the ship is repaired, take the control of the ship, then the ship shall drag me into a different star system.

Have a talk with the tree, then put it to the FUNKY test.

"Well yes, the original prophet of FUNK. You're not worthy of leading your own church anymore, you sack of meat! Leave the town, or I'll make sure you'll regret that."
(Repairing the ship with roots = 4) You throw some roots at the ship that somehow fix all the holes you created earlier, making the ship as good as new.
(How do the aliens react to this = 5) Apparently the aliens see this as an attack and start firing on the town again, this time killing some of your creatures.
(Taking control of the ship = 1) Your boarding party gets killed trying to get control of the ship.
(How do the aliens react to that = 5) They continue their bombardment of the town that kills several more of your creatures.
(Threatening the original prophet of FUNK = 4) You yell your threats at the original prophet of FUNK.
(How does the FUNKY Church react to this = 4) The half of the FUNKY Church believes you are more worthy of running the FUNKY Church.

Start searching for ships to pillage and somewhere to trade like the space pirates we are
(Searching for ships to pillage = 3) After several minutes of searching you don't really find anything besides a town that's also in space that's being actively attacked by a larger space ship.
(Searching for somewhere to trade your ill-gotten goods = 5) After a bit of searching you find a large space station filled with aliens that are willing to buy your ill-gotten goods that you've yet to get.

Keep repairing my mind, and then make one of my fist as powerful it can be and punch the center of the mecha
(Continuing to fix your mind = 4) You fix even more of your mind using your powers.
(Making your fist as powerful as possible = 3) You only manage to make your fist more powerful than a normal persons fist.
(Punching the center of the mecha = 3) You then punch the crap out of the mecha, and you only manage to dent it slightly.
Right after the punch you see the alien that was piloting the mecha run off into a group of alien soldiers, then suddenly the other mecha runs over and kicks you in the chest sending you flying off into a nearby building, this whole thing was very painful.

Watch the laser show.
(5) You watch the skies as more lasers fall down destroying several more houses and killing several of the creatures that were wondering around, if it wasn't for the chance of dying you'd enjoy the spectacle even more.

"Does FUNK have to have a leader? As you can see from the world around you, FUNK is FUNK."
(Saying your thing = 4) You say your thing at the tree.
(How does the FUNKY Church react to this = 6-1 For being the original prophet of FUNK) Half of the FUNKY Church believes you are the true prophet of FUNK and that the tree is here to ruin the FUNK.

...shit, I missed three? Ok, let me just get back up to date and I'll post.

Did my origami find the Emporer?
(4+1 For me forgetting about it) According to your tracking spell the crane arrived in the Emperor's office just now.

OOPS

ROLL A NEW JOINT, THEN.
IF AM OUT OF WEED ASK OTHER PARTYGOERS IF HAVE ANY HECTIC HELL-WEED TO CONTRIBUTE   

EITHER WAY, POP OPEN A BAG OF SNACKS AND CONTINUE WATCHING THE MAYHEM       

(Rolling a new joint = 2) You dig around and find that you used up the last of your weed in the last joint.
(Seeing if the partygoers any hell-weed = 6) They reveal to you that they've been holding onto some super Hell-weed, and they pass you a joint made of it.
(Eating the snacks while watching the match = 5) You then eat your snacks while you watch the game, and you see that the guy you were cheering for is still alive and has almost won.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Get out of the damaged mecha and run to the safety of my troops, while the other mecha attacks the sniper, and the tank starts attacking whatever's attacking our mothership.
(Getting out of the mecha = 4) You quickly get out of the damaged mecha.
(Getting to the troops = 4) You then take cover with the rest of your troops.
(Other mecha attacking the sniper = 6) Then the other mecha runs over and drop kicks the sniper sending him flying, but also damaging your mecha even more.
(Tank finding the thing attacking the mothership = 3) They sort of get an idea of where to begin looking for the thing attacking the mothership.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Try again to get a comms system between Europe and North America, while my people start looking into takingover Africa.
(Getting comms set up = 4) Your people finally get the comms set up and you can now talk with some of your followers in North America.
(Making plans to takeover Africa = 3+1 For people on your team) After a lot of work you and your people come up with a plan to take over Africa.
Suddenly a small paper crane flies into your office and lands on your desk, on closer inspection it seems to be made from the pamphlet you sent out earlier.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Keep defending the fief from the pumpkin zombies, and I will continue to use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 3) You only manage to kill a few of them with your magic.
(Militia defending = 5) They kill dozens of the zombies.
(Civilians defending = 3) They kill the few that go over the wall.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
We need to add more rooms to the monastery so we can house all the enlightened.
(You adding on to the monastery = 5) They add more rooms to the monastery.
(Followers adding on to the monastery = 4) They add even more rooms to the monastery.
(Followers adding on to the monastery = 6) They damage the monastery as while their adding more rooms.

Quote from: evil sorceress
"Damn zombies are useless."
Sacrifice all the zombies to summon more demons, and the demons will continue to attack the pumpkin zombies.
(Sacrificing the zombies to summon more demons = 5) You quickly gather all the zombies together and sacrifice them to summon more demons.
(Demons attacking = 3) They manage to kill a few of the zombies.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 2,973,376,559 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(4) They eat a bunch of babies and stuff.
(1) They explode.
(4) They punch a bunch of stuff and break it.
(4) They set some stores on fire.
(6) They blow up all kind of stuff including themselves.
(6) They blow up a mountain and die.
(2) They stare at the sun.
(2) They hide in a cabinet.
(3) They punch a few eggs.
(4) They burn a few more stores down.
(2) They eat some dirt.
(3) They push over some cars.
(4) They smash a bunch of cars.
(2) They sit in a box and cry.
(5) They blow up several stores.
(2) They sit around spinning a bottle.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 2,570,158 X5
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(6) They damage some stuff bringing all the new people in.
(5) They gather loads of people.
(1) The party gets to wild and they damage the commune.
(6) They gather lots of people and damage the commune at the same time.
(2) They smoke some weed.

Places in space:
-Percent of The Town destroyed: 9.47%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid mothership destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 31.95%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 14.53%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 8.42%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 32.15%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 26.26%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 03, 2020, 08:57:05 am »

Start the training. Give him some food and water. Explain that the world I came from doesn’t have much in the way of money due to a nearly world ending event. Offer to work for him as well as train due to not currently having money
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 04:30:34 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 03, 2020, 01:07:04 pm »

into the zord is time to attack and pillage the spaceship.

Space Pirates Animals pillage the space-town that is being invaded.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2020, 01:48:18 pm »

Find some cover to watch the spectacle more safely.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 03, 2020, 07:39:27 pm »

Screw this. TRANSCEND AND ESCAPE THE MORTAL PLANE TO BECOME AN ACTUAL GOD

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 04, 2020, 12:03:20 pm »

Become one with the FUNK.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 05, 2020, 03:02:29 am »

Finish the FUNKY schism. From now on, followers of me are called Funkists, while followers of the OG prophet are called FUNKODOXES.
Retaliate against the aliens by bombarding and boarding their spaceships.
If the retaliation is successful, proceed to try to refit and gain control over their spaceships again.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 05, 2020, 03:53:42 am »

LIGHT THE HELL-JOINT

BRIEFLY PONDER WHAT EFFECT ITS CONTENTS MIGHT HAVE ON A MERE MORTAL   

THEN SHRUG AND HAVE A TOKE OR TWO ANYWAY, BEFORE PASSING IT ON OF COURSE   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 58