Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96904 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #555 on: February 25, 2020, 02:52:38 am »

Try once again to tame the mutants and make them loyal to me.

Meanwhile, use all of my resources, experience, power and capabilities to create a powerful and massive space fleet, capable of traveling through hyperspace, manually piloted.

Also, get fucking dressed. Something that inspires loyalty.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 26, 2020, 06:10:00 am »

November 1, 1:30 PM
Its sunny.
Its cloudy.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the second time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post so random action.

Sorry

Hmmmm... Find Imic’s old Time Machine.
(6) You use decide to do some scrying to figure out where the time machine is and after several minutes of searching you find it, your not sure if it still works its there in one piece, but its in the basement of a collapsed building in the middle of a city that's been nuked, destroyed the rest of the way by the pumpkin zombies, and now filled with giant mutated animals.

Thank the DISCO Wizard for teaching me, cast the light spell on the humans who came with me to test whether this works on living creatures as well as being able to tell where they are at, then try learning more spells
(Using the spell on the people that came with you = 4) After thanking the DISCO Wizard you go to see what happens when you use the spell on them, they don't seem to enthusiastic about the idea of spells being used on them but they let you do it anyway do it not being a harmful spell.
(What happens to them = 5) Nothing but create a small glowing orb near them.
(Can it track them = 1) Turns out a spell that makes a ball of light can't be used to tack people, all it does is light them up.
(Learning more spells = 2) The DISCO Wizard tells you that there is still more to learn before you can learn any more advanced spells.

Wander around the Zord, looking for somebody in charge.
(4) After crawling around in all manner of cramped passages for what feels like forever you eventually come across a vent into a larger chamber that looks to be a cockpit of some kind, so you kick the vent out and crawl out to find a man staring at you, and he looks like the closest thing to someone in charge your going to find.

keep trying to repair the zord.

The Animal space pirates go to the hospital to heal their wounded.

(Repairing the zord = 6) After a bit of work the zord gets repaired and they even fix stuff no one noticed before making it almost new again.
(Animal space pirates getting healed = 3) Turns out the infirmary your city's got setup isn't big enough to house all your injured so only a few get healed.
The suddenly you hear a vent get kicked out and you see a man crawl out of it and he stares at you, he looks a lot like the guy that crawled into a damaged bit of the zord earlier.

Eat my cans of food and get my cats to build a bunch of defenses
(Eating the caned food = 4) You quickly open and eat all of your caned food and that somehow heals your wounds.
(Cats building defenses = 3) They only make a few defensive positions around the moon DISCO BALL base.

Keep attempting to spread the Funkist movement, both in the FUNKIVERSE and the Earth.
(Spreading the Funkist in the FUNKIVERSE = 2) Try as you might you can't get anyone interested in your religion in the FUNKIVERSE.
(Spreading the Funkist on Earth = 5) You have way better luck spreading the Funkist movement back on Earth where you spread it all over Africa.

"OH, OKAY THEN. SORRY."

ASK MONSTER WHERE I AM, WHAT IS THIS PLACE, AND HOW I GET BACK TO PLACE WHERE PARTY WAS HAPPENING.
ALSO WHY MONSTER SCARE ME LIKE THAT?!   

(Asking where you are = 3) He only knows that your both in a hospital and its in a town.
(Asking what this place is = 6) He says its some kind of apocalyptic nightmare, he doesn't know how he got here or how to leave he just knows that its bad and everything outside is hostile.
(Asking directions back to where the party was = 2) He has no idea where you came from and knows nothing about a tailgate near a bloodsports arena.
(Asking why the monster would scare you = 3) He thought you might have been one of the creatures from outside and he was going to kill it before it killed him.

Try once again to tame the mutants and make them loyal to me.

Meanwhile, use all of my resources, experience, power and capabilities to create a powerful and massive space fleet, capable of traveling through hyperspace, manually piloted.

Also, get fucking dressed. Something that inspires loyalty.

(Trying to tame and make them loyal again = 4) After a bit more work they get the mutant animals to be loyal to your cause.
(Creating a massive space fleet = 3) Given the short time span they only manage to build three space capable ships.
(Are they capable of traveling through hyperspace = 5) And it turns out they are capable of travailing through hyperspace.
(Getting dressed = 6) After quite a bit of digging through clothing you finally find some that you feel are fitting of your position as Emperor of Mankind.
(Do the clothing inspire loyalty = 5) Looking at the clothing you've chosen you feel that they do inspire loyalty.
A new religion pops up in Africa called Funkist and everyone in Africa is a part of it.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Try to resurrect everyone that died as their FUNKY selves again.
(2) You try again but it still doesn't happen, maybe your missing something.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Pick a place and go there for a bit.
(4) After a bit of thinking you pick a nice looking place, then you take your ship and fly there, its a small ocean side town with a nice beach front hotel.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Have someone attend to the wounded, while everyone else repairs the fief.
(Healing the wounded = 1+3 For holy magic) Using your magic you heal everyone in the fief including yourself back to full health.
(Repairing the fief = 6) You and your people get to work on the repairs, but run out of materials half way.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Its time to repair the monastery.
(5) You and all your followers go over the entire place and fix everything in site.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Have the demons repair the fortress, while I try to enslave the mutated animals.
(Rebuilding the fortress = 2) It turns out there aren't any materials to be used to fix anything.
(Enslaving the animals = 3) You do manage to enslave a few of the animals.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Time to fix the commune.
(3) They manage to fix a few things.
(1) They accidentally burn down some stuff.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and destroy all signs of civilization.
(North America = 3) They destroy a few random things/
(North America = 1) They get killed.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 46.32%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.10%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 28.54%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 45.34%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 32.54%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 26, 2020, 06:18:16 am »

”Alright, what’s next?” Start learning the next lesson

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 26, 2020, 08:17:58 am »

I was expecting a challenge.
Fly to the city and purify the animals of their mutations.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 26, 2020, 09:15:38 am »

"Welcome to Space-city, populated only by animals and myself right now! Just do whatever you want but don't annoy the space-pirates they are one of the pillars of this new community"

Welcome the new guy and call some animal to give us a tour to the city(or just me if he doesn't want to come).

Space-pirates animals have free time they can do whatever they want.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 26, 2020, 10:52:54 am »

"Uh, hi."

Follow along on the tour.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 27, 2020, 01:01:09 am »

Send my enlightened Funkist followers in the various corners of the world, where they'll use their superior knowledge of FUNK to spread the Funkist religion further.
Funkists in Africa: Unite Africa into Holy African Union.
Also African Funkists: Prepare for guerilla warfare/scorched earth tactics against the Imperium troops.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 05:37:44 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 27, 2020, 05:21:39 am »

Send my armies to Africa and try to convince these funkists to abandon their religion and  join the Imperium. If that fails, well, leave none alive.

Then, using all my resources, powers, followers and allies to cause a coup in the Funkist Church, and establish a collaborationist leadership loyal to the Empire.

After all this is done, send the radiation to Dustan Hache's kingdom and force them to submission to the Imperium.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 11:55:38 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 27, 2020, 05:37:55 am »

Action edited!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 28, 2020, 04:22:11 am »

Start a space cat empire

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 29, 2020, 05:43:53 am »

(I'm gonna delay the game a day as I have to get up in a few hours, and in other news I managed to save my stuff from my hard drive and it looks like the drive might still be good.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 29, 2020, 09:03:03 am »

(That’s good)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 01, 2020, 09:19:04 am »

(Good to hear.)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 01, 2020, 01:07:18 pm »

November 1, 2:00 PM
Its sunny.
Its cloudy.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the third time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the second time so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.

”Alright, what’s next?” Start learning the next lesson
(4) You quickly begin your next lesson, where you learn complex dance moves and hand motions that'll be important in learning spells later on.

I was expecting a challenge.
Fly to the city and purify the animals of their mutations.
(Flying to the city = 3+1 For wings) You quickly fly to the ruined city.
(Purifying the animals of their mutation = 6) You then use your powers to purify the animals of their mutations, but it seems to be to much for their bodies and they all quickly die.

"Welcome to Space-city, populated only by animals and myself right now! Just do whatever you want but don't annoy the space-pirates they are one of the pillars of this new community"

Welcome the new guy and call some animal to give us a tour to the city(or just me if he doesn't want to come).

Space-pirates animals have free time they can do whatever they want.

(Welcoming the new guy = 3) You half-ass the greeting.
(Getting animals to give a tour = 6) Turns out every animal in the space city wants to give the tour, it takes a bit to chose which ones you want to lead it.
(Taking the tour = 2+2 For tour guides) They quickly lead you both out of the zord and into the city where they show you both all the most interesting places they can think of, like the statue of some guy, their houses, the zord, the space pirate ships, and several other things they think you might want to see.
(Space-pirate animals doing whatever = 4) They spend time doing random things while others go to the infirmary and get healed.

"Uh, hi."

Follow along on the tour.
(3+1 For tour guides) They quickly lead you both out of the zord and into the city where they show you both all the most interesting places they can think of like the statue of some guy, their houses, the zord, the space pirate ships, and several other things they think you might want to see.

Send my enlightened Funkist followers in the various corners of the world, where they'll use their superior knowledge of FUNK to spread the Funkist religion further.
Funkists in Africa: Unite Africa into Holy African Union.
Also African Funkists: Prepare for guerilla warfare/scorched earth tactics against the Imperium troops.

(Sending the enlightened Funkist around the world = 5) You quickly send your enlightened out all over the world to spread the good word.
(Enlightened Funkists spreading the religion further = 2) They would spread the religion but they haven't found anyone yet.
(Funkist in Africa becoming the Holy African Union = 5) They quickly rename the continent to The Holy African Union.
(African Funkists preparing for war against the Imperium = 3) It turns out they don't really have many weapons, but they prepare as well as they can.
You get reports that the Holy African Union is currently being attacked by Imperium troops but the Funkists are holding the enemy troops back.

Send my armies to Africa and try to convince these funkists to abandon their religion and  join the Imperium. If that fails, well, leave none alive.

Then, using all my resources, powers, followers and allies to cause a coup in the Funkist Church, and establish a collaborationist leadership loyal to the Empire.

After all this is done, send the radiation to Dustan Hache's kingdom and force them to submission to the Imperium.

(Sending armies to convince the Funkists to abandon their religion and rejoin the Imperium = 3) As your armies head in you find that they've renamed the continent to The Holy African Union and apparently only a few of the people living there want to abandon the religion or were never a part of it and they quickly flee to Europe, and everyone else seems to want to stay with the religion.
(How do the African Funkists react = 4) They immediately go on the offensive as soon as your troops enter their areas, killing dozens of them.
(Killing all the African Funkists = 3) Your troops then start killing off the Funkists, but they don't get many of them before they get pushed back.
(How do the African Funkists react = 3) They lose a few guys before they manage to start pushing your troops back.
(Causing a coup in the Funkist Church = 1+2 For coup powers) You have trouble causing the coup do to them being hostile to you and various other things.
(Establishing a collaborationist leadership loyal to the Empire = 5) You do manage to get a few collaborationist in the Funkist Church, while they aren't parts of the leadership they are near it.
(Sending radiation to Dustan's kingdom and forcing them to submit = 3) Your radiation has trouble getting across the ocean so they only get half way there.

Start a space cat empire
(6) Your cats build several ships so they can start the space empire, but upon testing one of the ships explodes and kills several cats, at least the other ships seem to be safe for use.

Quote from: Yoink
SEE IF HE KNOWS IF THERE IS ANY SAFE PLACE IN THE CITY AND THERE ARE ANY OTHER NOT HOSTILE PEOPLE AROUND.
(Does he know were safe places are = 4) Apparently he went up to the roof and saw that there is a part of the city that looks clear of the creatures to the north, but it'll be hard to get there from the hospital.
(Are there others = 3) He says he can see another guy up on the roof of the building across the street.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Go to the FUNKIEST library and search the books there for the info needed to allow me raise the dead.
(5) After travailing for a bit you arrive at the library, then you spend several minutes looking through books until you finally find a book with the info your looking for.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Go sit on the beach for a bit.
(6) You sit on the beach for quite awhile, and you fall asleep only to wake up with the tide coming in getting you and your towel wet

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Have some of my people search chop down some trees so we have materials to fix the fief..
(Gathering wood = 5) After quite a bit of work you and your people gather enough wood to fix the walls.
(Repairing the fief = 2+2 For wood) Then you all get to work and repair the last bit of damage on the walls.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Its time for some meditation.
(6) You and all of your followers gather in the courtyard and meditate for quite some time.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Have the demons go out and gather materials to fix the fortress, while I continue to enslave the mutated animals.
(Demons gathering building materials = 3) They go out and gather some of the rubble from several destroyed buildings.
(Rebuilding the fortress = 5) They then use the rubble to repair all the fortresses damage.
(Enslaving the animals = 4) You then use your magic to enslave even more of the mutant animals.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Keep fixing the commune.
(4) They manage to fix all kinds of things around the commune.
(1) They damage some of the commune instead of fixing anything.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and destroy all signs of civilization.
(North America = 2) They sit around and sleep.
(North America = 5) They break all kinds of shit in Canada.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 46.32%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 46.23%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 26.32%

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 01, 2020, 01:44:30 pm »

Continue learning
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 58