Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96237 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2019, 11:24:07 am »

Demand some of the candy as the compensation. Do an armored glove slap if they refuse.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2019, 11:36:45 am »

Bang a rock against the can until it opens.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2019, 11:47:33 am »

STEAL HIS SOULS TROUGH THE ANKLES!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2019, 12:29:55 pm »

Start stabbing the guy with the knife

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2019, 01:00:50 pm »

Tell the knight I'm in dangerous quest. He can either join me or recieve the location of a legendary weapon. After that go to the lake using my Elvis pelvis thrust.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2019, 08:44:31 pm »

Arrest his ass (and the rest of him).
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2019, 07:17:48 am »

Three people didn't post this turn, wasn't expecting that is early in the games life.

October 31, 3:00 PM
The weather is overcast.
In one turn The Grand Principality of Kyon shall begin the INVASION.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.
CABL didn't post so random action.

Ask if they are willing to let me stay with them so that we can all survive. Offer some canned food and ask what they are looking for and try to help them find what they are looking for
(Asking to join them = 5) It doesn't take much convincing to join their group, you find out that there are three of them and they are currently living in the old store and are planning of moving on soon.
(Offering food = 4) You give them all but three of your canned goods.
(Finding out what their looking for =  4) Upon asking they tell you that they're looking for guns and ammo to defend them selves from bandits and hostile animals.

keep driving, put music in the radio to make this whole thing less boring
(Driving = 4) You keep driving forward eventually crossing the state line, you then your check the map and see that you are almost at the city you last heard the power ranger guy was at.
(Finding a radio station = 2) You turn on the radio and after several minutes of messing with it you finally give up, because no matter where you turn it all you gets is static.

Demand some of the candy as the compensation. Do an armored glove slap if they refuse.
(Demanding the candy = 1) You demand to be given some candy, but when you do the space Kraken flies away back into space.
(Slapping = 4) Then Ninja Elvis says you could join him or receive the location of a legendary weapon, but sense neither of those is candy you slap him with your armoured gauntlet, your not sure if it hurt him or not because right after the slap he pelvic trusted away!

Bang a rock against the can until it opens.
(6) You look around your hovel and grab the rock that you had been using as a pillow and start beating the can, but you beat it to hard and it explodes sending beans everywhere, there's nothing to stop you from eating them but you'd have to gather them.

STEAL HIS SOULS TROUGH THE ANKLES!
(2) You blindly wander around until you finally find him, you then try to steal his soul but it seems to be stuck and and no matter what you do to it you can't remove it.

Start stabbing the guy with the knife
(6) You start wildly stabbing the dying man sending blood and bits of flesh everywhere, you don't even notice that you cut yourself on something during the stabbing, and when you finally stop stabbing the man you realize that you've stabbed him over one hundred times and pretty much rendered him unrecognizable, you then look at your knife and realize that it broke during the mad stabbing.

Tell the knight I'm in dangerous quest. He can either join me or recieve the location of a legendary weapon. After that go to the lake using my Elvis pelvis thrust.
(Telling the knight stuff = 4) You tell the knight your offers to which he replies by slapping you with a armoured gauntlet, this not only hurts your face it also hurts your feelings.
(ELVIS PELVIS THRUST = 4) But you will not stand by this rude knight so you ready your ELVIS PELVIS and trust yourself all the way to the lake.

Arrest his ass (and the rest of him).
(2) You try to arrest his ass but you can't find it as you still seem to be blinded by the sand.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Get the area ready for the INVASION, by removing trees, shrubs, and any other obstructions that might be there.
(4) Using your mecha you start ripping up trees and clearing shrubs, then you throw them aside so the INVASION has some where clear to land.

Quote from: Yoink
CONTINUE TO DRIVE AROUND AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING INTRESTING IN THE TOWN THAT I MISSED THE FIRST TIME.
(5) During your drive you go to a part of town you ignored the first time and you find several interesting stores including a pawn shop, a convenience store, and a party store.

Quote from: CABL
Chase down the people and stomp them flat.
(3) You run after the people, you manage to stomp one, but the rest get into a truck and drive away before you can get to them.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2019, 08:59:56 am »

Drive into the city directly challenging the animals and power ranger supremacy.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2019, 10:21:50 am »

“Alright, I will search for those things”
Go out and look for any guns or ammo. Maybe some corpses still have them with them?
((It is the end of the world, presumably, people died))
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 01:55:11 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2019, 10:36:23 am »

BETTER IDEA. USE SOUL MAGIC TO STEAL HIS ANKLES!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2019, 10:42:59 am »

Arrest his face (and the rest of him) with Angel Magic.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2019, 12:50:31 pm »

Cry for the knight's vitriolic nature. Then drink the lake's water once and for all, using the bowl!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 12:55:48 pm by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2019, 12:55:23 pm »

Now its time to...uh...
I don't know really? Best guess is to stand at attention in my giant robot, waiting for the rest of the forces to touch down. Not like there is anything fun to do...

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2019, 01:31:46 pm »

Take the bike and go around searching for medical supplies.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2019, 01:37:35 pm »

Go over that pawn shop and destroy it by throwing Yoink's car in it.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 58