Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 97103 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #615 on: March 24, 2020, 02:48:29 pm »

The previous one lasted until June.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 24, 2020, 03:03:15 pm »

Is this still not dead? It's almost april and this is still not dead?!
tis correct

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 25, 2020, 12:31:00 am »

Yes, the great sand castle is built...JUST IN TIME FOR MY SURPRISE STRIKE ON EARTH! The tower unfurls, revealing the SANDERIZER CANNON. This powerful piece of technology will turn the entire earth into sand. HAHAHAHAHAH! OUR REVENGE IS COMPLETE!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 25, 2020, 04:23:19 am »

Is this still not dead? It's almost april and this is still not dead?!
This thing will last until I'm sick of looking at it, and its getting there but I'll let it go for a while longer.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 26, 2020, 12:55:26 am »

Not sure what my old plan was so uncorrupt more animals I suppose.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 29, 2020, 07:36:09 am »

Nuclear bombs are falling for the first time sense the apocalypse and the cities of Johannesburg and Dongguan have been destroyed with nuclear fire.

November 1, 4:30 PM
Its sunny.
Its FUNKY.
A massive storm of FUNK energy is still lingering around the now devastated France, and parts of Europe and Africa.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the fourth time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the third time so random action.

Start heading towards her
(4) You quickly start heading in the direction of the sorceress and after a bit of walking you finally make it back to the FUNKY town you came to when you first got to the FUNKIVERSE, looks like its going to take you a bit to walk all the way there.

Build more nukes, and drop the 4 nukes onto major cities.
(Building more nukes = 3) Your cats only manage to build one more nuke.
(Which major city do you pick = Johannesburg) You spin a globe around and poke a random spot and you hit the city of Johannesburg in South Africa.
(Does the nuke hit the city = 4) You then have your cats target the location and launch the nuke, and after a few minutes of flight it hits the target and destroys most of it.
(Which major city do you pick = Kolkata) You then go back and spin the globe again and this time you land on the city of Kolkata in India.
(Does the nuke hit the city = 3) You then have the nuke launched, but the targeting was off slightly and it hits near the city but not close enough to destroy all of it.
(Which major city do you pick = Linyi) You spin the globe again this time landing on the city of Linyi in China.
(Does the nuke hit the city = 3) And again you have the cats launch a nuke at it, but again it only barely destroys any of the city.
(Which major city do you pick = Dongguan) And again you spin the globe and point this time landing on the city of Dongguan in China.
(Does the nuke hit the city = 5) And again you have a nuke launched at it, but this time its a direct hit and the city is completely destroyed.

Fine for now, Go to the Megazord is time to explore space for planets with life or targets for piracy
(Finding a planet with life = 2) You fly around for a bit and find no planets with life on them, but you don't think you went out far enough to find them.
(Finding targets for piracy = 4) But you do find some targets for looting, you find a abandoned space station of unknown origin, a collection of space junk, and what appears to be a cargo ship of some kind.

INSPECT MAP. IS IT HELPFUL?   
NOT MUCH USE HAVING MAP OF PLACE IF I NOT KNOW WHICH PARTS OF SAID PLACE ARE ACTUALLY WHERE I WANNA GO. SHOW IT TO MY NEW PAL, TOO.   

(Is the map helpful = 5) After looking at the map you see that it labels the street names next to the corresponding sewer lines, and that it has the streets as well as the sewer lines on it.
(Do you know where you want to go = 3) You only have a vague idea of where the safer looking part of town is, so the map isn't that helpful to you.
(Seeing what your follower thinks of the map = 6) But you then hand it to your follower he immediately finds the way to the safer looking part, apparently he recognized the street name from when he was looking for a way out of the hospital.

Establish another Funkist state in North America, called "Funky States of America".
HAU: Keep praying to the FUNKSTORM and pushing the Imperials out of Africa.

(Establishing the Funky States of America = 5) After wondering for a bit you come across a small group of survivors and after some talking they decide to join you, and you call this group The Funky States of America.
(Praying to the FUNKSTORM = 5) Your people continue to pray to the FUNKSTORM allowing it to continue to exist.
(Pushing the Imperial army out of Africa = 6) After quite a bit of fighting they finally manage to push the Imperial army out of Africa, but not without quite a few losses.
Suddenly the city of Johannesburg in South Africa is hit with a nuclear weapon and destroyed, luckily none of your people lived that far south.

Compete to buy the studio.
(2) You place all of your money on the bid and you still get out bib by some fat dog, looks like your going to have to keep looking for a studio.

Yes, the great sand castle is built...JUST IN TIME FOR MY SURPRISE STRIKE ON EARTH! The tower unfurls, revealing the SANDERIZER CANNON. This powerful piece of technology will turn the entire earth into sand. HAHAHAHAHAH! OUR REVENGE IS COMPLETE!
(Does the SANDERIZER work = 4) After a quick look over you find it to be in working order, and ready to fire.
(Hitting the Earth = 4) After a short warmup and targeting you're ready to fire, and a beam quickly shoots out and heads directly for the Earth.
(Turning it all to sand = 2) But the beam doesn't appear to do anything, it seems like the Sanderizer beam wasn't strong enough to change the Earth into sand, maybe you need more power.

Not sure what my old plan was so uncorrupt more animals I suppose.
(4) You quickly go out and uncorrupt more animals, almost all of the animals in North America have been returned to their original states now.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
One more time, try to raise the dead!
(2) You don't manage to bring anyone back, maybe you need to rest for a bit before you try again.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
The half of the army shall withdraw from Africa and aid in the evacuation while the rest continues to fight the Funkists, the guerrillas will also continue to fight, the teams will find a way to aid in the evac, and the citizens will also continue to evac, while all scientists will start working on something to get rid of the FUNKSTORM.
(Guerrillas fighting = 3) They continue to fight but do very little this time around.
(How do the Funkists react = 6) A bunch of them get killed in the traps the guerrillas set, but the do manage to get a few of the guerrillas.
(Army continuing to fight = 2) The army doesn't get much of a chance to fight as the Funkists put up an incredibly strong offensive and end up pushing your army out of Africa.
(How do the Funkists react = 4) They successfully manage to push the army out of Africa.
(The rest of the army aiding in evac = 1) They get caught up in the storm and quite a few of them die.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 4) They manage to find a way out and help loads of people get out of harms way.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 4) They continue to flee the storm.
(Scientists figuring out how to get rid of the FUNKSTORM = 4) After much thought they finally manage to design a device that might get rid of the storm, but they haven't built it yet.
(What does the FUNKSTORM do = 1+3 For preying) It continues to grow and cause havoc destroying and killing more.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Have the fief defend itself, while I lead the survivors back to the fief.
(The fief defending itself = 4) They continue to defend against the mutated animals.
(Leading the survivors back = 3) You and the survivors get ambushed by mutant animals periodically on the way back slowing down your progress.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Continue training.
(4) You and your followers continue to train, increasing your fighting prowess.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Practice some of my new spells, while the demons continue to guard the fort.
(Practicing the new spells = 5) You successfully cast several powerful spells, you now feel confident in using these spells.
(Demons guarding = 3) They kill the few mutants that show up, but other than that they sit around and do nothing.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Keep trying to fix the commune.
(5) They fix all kinds of stuff.
(3) They fix a few things.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and destroy all signs of civilization.
(North America = 4) They break all kinds of shit.
(North America = 2) They don't do anything.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.23%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 5.76%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 88.23%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 21.12%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 0%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 8.46%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 29, 2020, 08:25:36 am »

Attempt a teleportation spell in the direction of the sorceress, hopefully teleporting my followers and I closer to her location withiut getting submerged in liquid or getting stuck in walls/trees
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:56:51 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 29, 2020, 09:07:48 am »

Drive the Zord towards the abandoned space station.
Space pirates will salvage the Space junk for anything useful
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 29, 2020, 12:18:22 pm »

Teleport to the Imperial research center and slaughter the scientists in order to prevent them from stopping the FUNKstorm.
HAU: Build a bunch of nuclear bomb shelters and also pray to strengthen the FUNKstorm.
FSA: With how small the amount of followers in America is, it's better to sail off to Australia and spread the Funkist faith among those who inhabit the Down Under.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 29, 2020, 02:29:49 pm »

Block all the nukes.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 29, 2020, 04:43:02 pm »

Offer to split the costs with the fat dog.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: March 30, 2020, 03:40:41 pm »

Build more nukes, then drop them onto large concentration of military things/people

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 31, 2020, 08:47:56 pm »

Power up the canon further with my handy dandy do it yourself fusion reactor kit!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 01, 2020, 06:15:23 pm »

"SO, IT'S SAFER? IS IT NEAR THE ARENA OR WHATEVER? I'M PRETTY LOST RIGHT NOW DUDE"   

LET MY NEW BUDDY LEAD THE WAY FOR NOW. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SEWER MONSTERS OR OTHER THREATS   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 02, 2020, 08:35:14 am »

November 1, 5:00 PM
Its sunny.
Its FUNKY.
A massive storm of FUNK energy is still lingering around the now devastated France, and parts of Europe and Africa.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the fourth time so random action.

Attempt a teleportation spell in the direction of the sorceress, hopefully teleporting my followers and I closer to her location withiut getting submerged in liquid or getting stuck in walls/trees
(Teleporting yourself and your followers = 4) Using one of the spells your recently learned you successfully teleport yourself and your followers.
(Does anything bad happen = 4) And no one gets stuck in a wall or drowns.
(How close do you teleport to the sorceress = 3) But according to your spells you find that your still far from the sorceress, looks like you might have to teleport several times to get there.

Drive the Zord towards the abandoned space station.
Space pirates will salvage the Space junk for anything useful

(Zord going to the abandoned space station = 4) You quickly pilot the Zord over to the abandoned space station, and find that it is indeed abandoned, lights off and a damaged section surrounded by debris, looks like it got hit by something but your not sure what.
(Space pirates looting the space junk = 5) They find several ship engines, a nuclear power generator, and a still functional shuttle craft.
(Space Pirates looting the space junk = 2) Their search comes up empty.

Teleport to the Imperial research center and slaughter the scientists in order to prevent them from stopping the FUNKstorm.
HAU: Build a bunch of nuclear bomb shelters and also pray to strengthen the FUNKstorm.
FSA: With how small the amount of followers in America is, it's better to sail off to Australia and spread the Funkist faith among those who inhabit the Down Under.

(Teleporting to the Imperial research center = 5) Using your powers you quickly teleport to the research center, and appear next to a group of startled scientists.
(Slaughtering all the scientists = 4) And before they can react you quickly kill all of them.
(HAU building nuclear bomb shelters = 2) It turns out they don't have the tools to build nuke proof bomb shelters.
(HAU praying to strengthen the FUNKSTORM = 3) Sense so many of your followers were looking for things to use to build bomb shelters there weren't many people praying to strengthen the FUNKSTORM so it only got a little stronger.
(FSA finding a ship = 6) They find a ship but the engines need work before they can use it to get to Australia.

Block all the nukes.
(3+1 For powers) You use your powers to prevent any nukes from being launched.

Offer to split the costs with the fat dog.
(4) You offer to slit the costs of the studio with the fat dog and he agrees and you both split the studio evenly.

Build more nukes, then drop them onto large concentration of military things/people
(Building more nukes = 4) Your cats build 4 more nuclear bombs.
(Dropping them on military things and people = 5-3 For unknown magic) You go to launch the bomb, but something prevents of from launching, and your cats can't find what prevented it.

Power up the canon further with my handy dandy do it yourself fusion reactor kit!
(4) You quickly assemble your fusion reactor and set it to powering the SANDERIZER CANNON.

"SO, IT'S SAFER? IS IT NEAR THE ARENA OR WHATEVER? I'M PRETTY LOST RIGHT NOW DUDE"   

LET MY NEW BUDDY LEAD THE WAY FOR NOW. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SEWER MONSTERS OR OTHER THREATS   
(Asking the question = 4) He tells you that he doesn't know where anything is in the town or where an arena is, as he woke up in hospital like you did and he's just as lost as you are.
(Letting your buddy lead the way = 5) He takes the map and starts leading the way, and after a bit he says that your both more than half way there.
(Keeping an eye out for sewer monsters = 5) You keep watch as you both move through the sewers, and you don't see any hostile creatures lurking in the shadows or anywhere else for that matter.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Rest for a bit to recharge my magic.
(3) You try to sleep for a bit but you can't so you only get a little rest.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have the half of the army help evac the civilians, the half that got pushed out of Africa will also start aiding in the evac, the guerrillas will continue to fight, the teams will also aid in the evac, citizens will also evac, and the scientists will start building the device that'll get rid of the storm.
(Army half aiding in the evac = 4) They help more people get to safer parts of Europe.
(Other army half aiding in the evac = 5) They manage to evac loads of people.
(Guerrillas fighting = 5) They blowup several buildings killing several Funkists.
(How do the Funkists react = 2) They can't find any of them.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 6) They manage to evac a bunch of people, but several of them die in the process.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 4) They continue to flee the area.
(Scientists building the device to get rid of the FUNKSTORM = 3) You hear that your scientists have started building the device, but then suddenly you hear that they've all been slaughtered leaving behind a only partly built device.
(What does the FUNKSTORM do = 1+2 For being really strong) It kills a few more people and destroy a few things.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Have the fief continue to defend itself, while I keep leading the survivors back to the fief.
(The fief defending itself = 4) They continue to defend the fief.
(Leading the survivors back = 5) You and the new people finally make it back to the fief.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Keep training.
(5) They train so well they become professional fighters.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Try to learn some more spells from the books, while the demons keep to guarding the fort.
(Learning more new spells = 3) You only learn one new spell.
(Demons guarding = 5) They kill everything that even thinks of going near the fortress.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Sit around, smoke pot, and sing songs.
(6) They get so stoned they have visions and stuff then pass out.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and destroy all signs of civilization.
(3) They break a few things.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 5.76%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed:92.65%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 23.76%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 0%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 8.46%

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 58