Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 97102 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #855 on: October 28, 2020, 08:52:01 am »

This is the final turn, I'd like to thank everyone that participated in this poorly thought out thing and stuck with it for an entire year.
I'd also like to mention that I won't be starting the third one this year as this one took so long, and I'm kind of wanting to try something different before I come back to do the next one.

The disasters have been stopped, the Earth is saved!
The Earth is no longer in danger of exploding!

November 2, 8:00 AM
The sun has come up.
The sky is clear.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post so he has become a NPC but that doesn't really do anything as the game is over.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the tenth time so random action, he'd become an NPC next turn if there was going to be one.
Naturegirl1999 didn't post for the forth time but no random a their character has been killed.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post but no random action as they exploded last turn.

The ULTRA OVERDEITY OF HALLOWEEN returns! Open the door, take my stuff out of the suitcase and get ready for the spooks.
(Returning = 3) After finally defeating the spell keeping you away from this dimension you return just in time for Halloween...    Wait a minute you quickly check your calendar and find that its November second, that doesn't seem right you could have sworn its been longer than that but you guess the calendar must be right.
(Unpacking your stuff = 3) You think about unpacking your stuff but you decide not to bother.
(Getting ready for the spooks = 2) You would get ready for the spooks but there aren't any around, after waiting for a bit to see if any show up you decide that you've come back to early and grab your suitcase and go back home.

Use my powers to extend the shield generators to block the brunt of the incoming waves.

As well, transfer the kinetic energy of the plates to the shields, converting it in the process to power them.

This result should stop Earth from blowing up.
Dinos and Funkists are to build as many capacitors as they can and add them to the sheilds. I'll channel most of the excess so they don't fail, but it is still a lot of energy.

What do you know, sudden overkill actually worked for me this time rather than against me.

The ULTRA OVERDEITY OF HALLOWEEN returns! Open the door, take my stuff out of the suitcase and get ready for the spooks.
K... Addition, Dump all the excess energy leftover that would destroy the planet into this new Deity so that it explodes.
You're a bit late given this game is almost over. Come back next year.
(Using powers to extend the shield generators so they'll block incoming waves = 4) Using your powers you manipulate the shield generators and move them to where they'll block the incoming waves.
(Transferring kinetic energy from the plates into the shields = 5) You quickly start taking the kinetic energy from the tectonic plates and pour it into the shield generators to allow them to continue to protect from the massive waves.
(Does this all save the Earth = 4) After an intense few minutes you seemed to have saved most of the Earth from the disasters.
(Mexico Dinos making and installing capacitors = 4) In a strange turn of events Mexico get off their collective asses and start working on building and installing loads of capacitors into the shield generators.
(America Dinos making and installing capacitors = 1) They try to build them but they find that they've run out of the materials needed to create the capacitors, without them some of the shield generators overload and explode letting waves come crashing further into the country.
(Middle East making and installing capacitors = 2) They also lack the materials to build the capacitors, but they luck out and none of the shield generators explode.
(HAU making and installing capacitors = 3) They only manage to make a few and install a capacitors.
(Coalition aiding making and installing capacitors = 2) They aren't much help this time around.
(Does this prevent the shield generators from failing = 6) Besides the ones in America exploding they all hold up quite well against all the additional power and strain.
(Channeling all excess energy into the new deity = 1) You would have channeled the excess into the deity but there wasn't that much power left and the deity only stuck around for a few minutes before leaving again.
(Mexico Dinos maximum security mode = 6) They finally do something about their security and get over zealous about it and kill a few people.
(America Dinos maximum security mode = 2) They're to busy trying not to die from the tsunamis that made it past the shields to worry about security.
(Middle East maximum security mode = 5) They crack down on potential terrorist activity and find and kill several dozen terrorists.
(HAU maximum security mode = 3+2 For police state) They continue to do their thing and arrest and harass their citizens.

"*sigh* And to think of it, I've simply wanted to create a paradise on this planet... Whatever, there's no point to my existence anymore."

Fade away from the consciousness of TricMagic and into nothingness.
(4) You disconnect yourself from your remaining senses, fall backwards into oblivion and fade away.

WAKE UP   

LOOK AROUND   

REALISE IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN   

(Waking up = 4) You shake yourself awake.
(Realizing its almost Halloween = 3) You look at your phone, and realize that even though it felt like forever since Halloween you see that its only the second of November.

ACHIEVE MAXIMUM CONTENTMENT
(5) You sit in the comfiest chair you can find, and concentrate on finding MAXIMUM CONTENTMENT, you sit there for several minutes concentrating before spending even more time concentrating before you finally start to feel something...    NO wait this isn't MAXIMUM CONTENTMENT, aw damn it you've just reached crappy ass nirvana, THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANTED so you leave nirvana behind and continue your searching until you finally climb the highest mountain you could find in your mind and what you find at the top is the thing you been searching for its MAXIMUM CONTENTMENT and you reach out and grab it with both hands and hold on, and you suddenly wake up back in the mansion and you feel content with your situation.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Its time to start spreading the propaganda to weaken TricMagic's rule.
(Middle East spreading propaganda = 6) They start spreading the anti-TricMagic propaganda around, but dozens of them get caught by the anti-terrorism task force and they're killed.
(Dinosaurs in America spreading propaganda = 3) They would have spread the propaganda if they weren't hiding and hoping the tsunamis weren't going to wash them away.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: GandalfTheGreyt3791
FIND THEM AND KILL THEM!
(Finding them = 5) After gathering your bearings you finally figure out where those pumpkin things are camped out and rush in to it.
(Killing them = 3) You slaughter thousands of them, but there are still loads more of them to kill.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Keep searching for planets that we can live on.
(4) After more searching you finally find a planet that's almost exactly like Earth in every way.

Quote from: ziizo
Wake up and see what needs to be done.
(Waking up = 4) You quickly wake up and get to searching for potential problems.
(Are there problems = 4) But you find none, everything seems to be working as intended, and everyone seems to be happy.

Quote from: Monks 86,423,453
Keep killing the mutated pumpkin things.
(Killing = 1) They all get slaughtered.
(Killing = 4) They kill loads.
(Killing = 2) They don't kill anyone.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 85,632,324
Keep killing the monks.
(Killing = 2) They don't kill anyone.
(Killing = 5) They kill loads.
(Killing = 6) They kill a lot but also lose a lot.

Epilogue Stuff:
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES: (3) You continue to impatiently wait for Halloween to come around.

TricMagic: (5) You keep your kingdom going smoothly, aiding in the rebuilding process, and eventually move more dinosaurs onto the Earth and take over whats left of the continents.
Mexico Dinos: (5) Looks like almost dying got them going, and they quickly rebuild and start improving the country.
America Dinos: (5) After much work they finally manage to rebuild the country, and start improving it.
Middle East: (4) They quickly fix all that was damaged and get back to improving the area.
Holy African Uinion: (6) They quickly rebuild but they remain a police state with the citizenship live in fear of.

CABL: (5) You continue to peacefully not exist.

Yoink: (5) You and your buddy set up the business where you sell hell weed to people and have have them go though that strange city, and even though some people die on this trip you don't get blamed for it and make loads of money from the venture.

Enemy post: (4) Everything continues to go well for you and your MAXIMUM CONTENTMENT.

Kakaluncha: (4) Nothing much changes for you as a ghost in the afterlife.
Kakaluncha's Empire in the afterlife: (5) Your holdings in the afterlife continue to be loyal to you.
Middle East: (1) They get quickly found out and are all executed for their crimes.
Dinosaurs in America: (3) Most of them ether leave the group or are captured and executed, the rest remain as a small faction that hardly does anything noticeable.

EPILOGUE FOR THE NPC STUFF:
GandalfTheGreyt3791: (4) You keep killing the pumpkin zombies until you've killed most of them the rest flee into the surrounding woods and your unable to tack them, but not is all bad as while you were tacking them you managed to find a massive stash of alcohol.

The Canadian kitten: (5) Your followers continue to be loyal to you as you continue to guide them.
The Canadian kitten's colony: (4) This colony goes much better than the last one, and eventually becomes a massive trading hub for that part of the galaxy.

ziizo: (4) Your able to keep everything in the city going smoothly, and take care of problems as they arrive.
ziizo's animal city: (4) The city continues to prosper and trade with the nearby planet.

Monks: (5) After killing most of the pumpkin zombies and chasing the rest off they return to their lives of training and meditation.

Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune: (3) With most of their number killed they spread to the four winds and live out the rest of their lives in hiding in small groups far from anything.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 56.32%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 26.31%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of Japan destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 100%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 100%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 24.51%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 45.5`%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 100%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 100%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 100%
Percent of China destroyed: 100%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 100%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 100%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd to thank everyone again participating in this thing and sticking with if for one year and a few hours it existed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Celebrate the ending of the threats to the world and establish the one true faith.

Yay for the kingdom, long live the empire of worlds. Been great being here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

I told you zultan, you should have killed it well before this point.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

MAXIMUM CONTENTMENT!

Thanks for running the game!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Thanks for running the game.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I told you zultan, you should have killed it well before this point.
I wanted to let something big happen and end it when the big thing was resolved, but by the time the big things were happening the game had been going almost a year so I decided to kill it on the one year mark rather than just pick a spot and end it without anything to serve as a suitable ending.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.
« Reply #862 on: November 15, 2020, 05:50:24 pm »

It was fun playing, sorry for leaving, I had to focus on college

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.
« Reply #863 on: November 16, 2020, 07:21:25 am »

Good to see you back, was wandering where you went.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]