Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96213 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2019, 03:07:25 pm »

Eat breakfast.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2019, 09:19:20 pm »

((HE TARGETED MY CAR! WHY GM BRINGING BIKE INTO THIS?! I DEMAND RECOUNT))

SHOOT HOUSE'S KNEECAPS

THEN KICK IN FRONT DOOR, JUMP INSIDE AND BEGIN CAUSING UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2019, 05:05:48 am »

Action edited!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2019, 06:01:31 am »

I AM NOT FIRING BULLETS!
HOORAY FOR TECHNICALITIES
Booze is Life for Yoink

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2019, 07:26:52 am »

Send him to a proper court of etheric law where I don’t have to real with him.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2019, 09:32:03 am »

(Cut it pretty close to the wire Smoke Mirrors because I was working on the turn right when you posted that.)

October 31, 4:00 PM
The weather is overcast.

Look around for any houses and try to enter one, maybe a gun and/or ammo is stored there?
(6) As you go from house to house trying trying to find guns you finally find some, in the hands of some unfriendly looking armoured troops in a futuristic armoured truck and they've seen you.

SUMMON MY LAWYER SAMHAIN TO SUE HIS ASS SINCE HE DOESN'T HAVE A WARRANT OR ANY PROOF I DID ANYTHING WRONG. THIS IS ANGEL BRUTALITY!
Smoke Mirrors tries to takes you through a portal into court of etheric law but the portal collapses before anyone can get through.
(Summoning the lawyer Samhain = 4) But that doesn't matter as much as you say the words cops don't like to hear, "I want a lawyer" and he has to let you get one so you're lead to a phone where you call Samhain Attorney At Law, and after a few minutes of waiting he arrives.
(Suing Smoke Mirrors = 5) And he throws the book at Smoke Mirrors for not having a warrant, not reading you your rights, and the fact that making soul stealing pacts isn't illegal in the apocalypse, he then demands the charges against you be dropped or he would would be pressing charges against Smoke Mirrors for unlawful arrest.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spew out those three guys from earlier out of my weird dimension; they're fire elementals now.
Fire elementals: Burn Yoink's legs.
Block Yoink's projectiles with my arms.

(Fire elementals = 4) You vomit up the the guys that are now fire elementals, and they set Yoinks pants on fire.
(Blocking the shots = 1) You try to block the shots but you move to slow and your knees get damaged.
After shooting you Yoink runs up to you and kicks your front door and cracks it some but not enough to matter.

Trap the knight and make evil speech below the action. Then, do the summoning circle with my spit

"Silly Dustan Hache, now that my throat is no longer thristy, you stand no chance against me! You thought this bowl's power was yours, but it was mine, Kakaluncha!"
(Trapping the knight = 1) The trap you built is a rush job of a trip wire that fails miserably as the knight just walks past it as it fails to do anything.
(Making the EVIL SPEECH = 3) You try to sound menacing but you end up not sounding menacing at all.
(Making the spit summoning circle = 5) You start spitting your summoning circle onto the ground and right as you finish the circle the knight stabs you in the mouth, breaking your teeth and damaging your tongue.

Find more weapons.
(3) After several minutes of looking all you find is a new knife.

“I couldn’t give a damn about the bowl, you took the candy that i needed to get my magic powers back so I could help my fief thrive!”
Avoid the trap and stab the fiendish ninja elvis in the mouth so that his summoning circle can’t be completed!
(Avoiding the trap = 2) You walk up to the "trap" he set, which is just a rope laid across the ground, you walk around it and nothing happens.
(Stabbing in the mouth = 6) It turns out he's faster than it seems and by the time you stab him he had already finished the summoning circle.

Stop driving check nearby buildings for weapons and music CD's.
(Finding weapons = 3) After searching your immediate area all you find is a large pipe.
(Finding music CDs = 3) After some more searching you find a CD by a band you like.

Well yeah, its a nuclear wasteland. Very easy for the spacenoid race to take ov-
Wait, w-wh-where's my commanding officer!?!?
Am-am I supposed to l-l-l-lead the INVASION!?!?!?
I'm just a pilot! Not a trained off-
Ah well, if they don't have a commander, I guess I have to lead them if I must. After all, it's just a few earthnoid remnants! But the first act, secure/take over the ruined town!

(Where is the commanding officer = 4) Your commanding officer uses the radio to tell you that he'll be watching your teams progress via satellite, he also said that he believed you were qualified enough to lead the troops, and that if reinforcements or additional equipment was required just use the radio and it'll be delivered as soon as possible.
(Securing the town = 6) As your men move out and secure the park and surrounding buildings, as one of your armoured cars is driving down one of the streets it's attacked by a pack of people hiding in one of the buildings near by, the car's crew calls you on the radio wants to know if you want them to kill the attackers or capture them, and another armoured car catches sight of an unarmed person coming out of a house.

Eat breakfast.
(6) You quickly eat all the beans, you get the feeling you will get bad gas from the beans later.

((HE TARGETED MY CAR! WHY GM BRINGING BIKE INTO THIS?! I DEMAND RECOUNT))

SHOOT HOUSE'S KNEECAPS

THEN KICK IN FRONT DOOR, JUMP INSIDE AND BEGIN CAUSING UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE

Before you do anything the house vomits up some weird things that look like flaming hobos, and the flaming hobos shoot fire at you and set your pants on fire.
(Shooting the houses knees = 4) Then ignoring your burning pants shoot the house in the knees, while it tries to block the shot it fails and you get a direct hit.
(Kicking in the living houses door = 3) You then kick the front door, but you only crack it a little.

Send him to a proper court of etheric law where I don’t have to real with him.
(1) Well you try to open a portal to the court of etheric law but it collapses almost immediately.
Then ANGRY demands to get to talk to his lawyer and by law you had to let him so you show him a phone where he calls Samhain Attorney At Law, and after a few minutes he shows up, and he throws the book at you for not having a warrant, not reading ANGRY his rights when you arrested him, and the fact that there aren't any law books that ever mention making soul stealing pacts being illegal and the fact that its the apocalypse where ANGRY comes from and that mans that you can do whatever you want. Then he demands the charges against  ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES be dropped or he would would press charges against you for unlawful arrest.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2019, 10:19:18 am »

Kick and scuff one of the closer edges of the circle to disrupt it and prevent any summoning, then stab ninja elvis in the mouth. AGAIN!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2019, 11:46:18 am »

“Hi, You look you are good at protecting yourselves, I know of a group of people who might join you for protection, who are you, anyway?”

Try to get them to not see me as an enemy, and see if they are willing to let humans from this world/time join them, if they hear me out, lead them to the store where the group I found is and tell them about the new people I found
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 04:58:52 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2019, 12:08:26 pm »

Back to the car play the CD at full volume while advancing to the center of the city.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2019, 12:38:30 pm »

Keep searching until I get a gun

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2019, 12:47:09 pm »

SHOOT DOOR
FINISH OFF W/ MORE KICKS IF NEEDED

THEN ENTER HOUSE AND BEGIN CAUSING GENERAL DESTRUCTION

LIGHT UP ANOTHER JOINT AND SMOKE IT *GASP* INDOORS
Booze is Life for Yoink

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2019, 03:52:04 pm »

WHILE DEMON BOY IS DISTRACTED. RUN AWAY AND USE MEDIA ATTENTION TO PAINT ME AS VICTIM OF DEMON/ANGEL BRUTALITY, AND GATHER SIGNATURES TO A PETITION TO BAN ANGELO/DIABLO FROM THE MORTAL PLANE. USING THE SAME SOUL STEALING MOJO ON THE WAIVER ON THE PETITION

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2019, 04:18:52 pm »

Go to work. I work in a post-apocalyptic "office" in a ruined library that organizes files and papers regarding the new species and issues faced by the new world.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2019, 08:29:59 am »

Use a cloning technique and send my clones to strike Dustin with devastating pelvis moves. After that, activate the circle, allowing an entity to come.

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2019, 07:26:28 am »

October 31, 4:30 PM
The weather is overcast.
CABL didn't post so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Kick and scuff one of the closer edges of the circle to disrupt it and prevent any summoning, then stab ninja elvis in the mouth. AGAIN!
(Messing up the circle = 2) You try to mess up the circle, but get blocked by the ninja Elvis clones that suddenly appeared and started lightly pelvic thrusting you.
(Stabbing ninja Elvis in mouth = 6) You then stab two of the ninja clones in the mouth to try and get them to stop lightly pelvic thrusting you, but after stabbing two of them they manage to get your sword away from you.
And while your trying to deal with that the ninja Elvis manages to summon an entity using the circle.

“Hi, You look you are good at protecting yourselves, I know of a group of people who might join you for protection, who are you, anyway?”

Try to get them to not see me as an enemy, and see if they are willing to let humans from this world/time join them, if they hear me out, lead them to the store where the group I found is and tell them about the new people I found

(Convincing them your not the enemy = 4) It takes a bit of talking but they finally see that your not a threat, and then they tell you that they are part of an invasion force that is here to take over the planet.
(Trying to join them =  5) Then with a little more convincing you get them to consider letting you join them, but they say they'd have to get the okay from their boss.
(Leading the space soldiers to the store = 4) You them lead them to the rest of your group that's still in the store you found them in.

Back to the car play the CD at full volume while advancing to the center of the city.
(4) Its a uneventful walk back to the car, then you put in the CD and turn the volume all the way up and start driving to the center of the city, after a few minutes as you get closer you start seeing more animal they haven't attacked yet but you have a feeling they might be getting an ambush set up further into the city.

Keep searching until I get a gun
(5) After searching several houses you find a hidden box under a bed, it contains a shotgun, a rifle, and a .44 magnum revolver.

SHOOT DOOR
FINISH OFF W/ MORE KICKS IF NEEDED

THEN ENTER HOUSE AND BEGIN CAUSING GENERAL DESTRUCTION

LIGHT UP ANOTHER JOINT AND SMOKE IT *GASP* INDOORS

(Shooting the door = 2) You try the door with the shotgun, but nothing happened the shell must have been a dud.
(Kicking the door = 3) You then kick the door some more and do some more damage to it but not enough to allow access.
Then before you can do anything the house grabs you and throws you through the front window of the gas station, you get a few cuts but nothing more serious than that.

WHILE DEMON BOY IS DISTRACTED. RUN AWAY AND USE MEDIA ATTENTION TO PAINT ME AS VICTIM OF DEMON/ANGEL BRUTALITY, AND GATHER SIGNATURES TO A PETITION TO BAN ANGELO/DIABLO FROM THE MORTAL PLANE. USING THE SAME SOUL STEALING MOJO ON THE WAIVER ON THE PETITION
(Running away = 6) As you runaway you look back to make sure you aren't being followed and while your not paying attention you run into a sign injuring your face slightly.
(Getting media attention = 1) You try to get media attention but it turns out there isn't any media because of the nuclear apocalypse that happened.
(Getting signatures = 4) But you do manage to start the petition to get Angelo and Diablo banned from the mortal plane started, and you even manage to get thirty signatures.
(Stealing the souls of the people that sign the petition = 3+1 from previous stuff) And using the soul stealing mojo from before on the petition, you also get thirty souls.

Go to work. I work in a post-apocalyptic "office" in a ruined library that organizes files and papers regarding the new species and issues faced by the new world.
(5) After walking away from your hovel for a bit you finally arrive at the ruined library, where you greet your fellow employees and go to your desk to get ready to deal with the papers that are already sitting on your desk waiting for you.

Use a cloning technique and send my clones to strike Dustin with devastating pelvis moves. After that, activate the circle, allowing an entity to come.
(Using the cloning technique = 4) Using your special ninja pelvic thrusting moves you summon several clones.
(Clones using devastating pelvis moves on the knight =  3) Then the clones run over and start lightly pelvic thrusting the knight before he can damage the circle, then the knight stabs two of them in the mouth before the others get the knight's sword away from him.
(Activating the circle = 5) You then use the sacred ninja Elvis pelvic thrust to summon forth an entity from beyond to do your bidding.

Quote from: CABL
Grab Yoink and throw him at the gas station.
(4) After Yoink tries to kick your door again you grab him and throw him through the front window of the gas station, after a second you can see him moving around so it looks like being thrown through a window didn't hurt him that much.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Have troops continue to secure the town, and have the troops that are getting shot at kill the people attacking them.
(Securing the town = 3) As the troops continue to secure the area you get a report from another one of your armoured cars that there is a living house attacking an earthnoid near some kind of fuel depot.
(Killing the hostile people = 5) The crew reports that the hostiles were quickly dealt with and that they've began securing the dead earthnoids weapons and are getting ready to move out.
You also receive a report from one of your armoured car crews that some earthnoids are wanting to join your army and have lead them to their base.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Think of something else I could arrest ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES for.
(5) After a few seconds you remember that he stole your ankles and you could arrest him for that, but when you look around for him so you could arrest him again you see that he has disappeared.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58