Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96871 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: What the hell is this? (click to show/hide)

Its 12:00 PM October 31, 2019 or at least you think it is, its hard to tell sense the world ended one year ago today, your not really sure what happened other that you were getting ready to go trick or treating and suddenly everything went to hell, nuclear bombs and chemical weapons started going off all over the country, then to make matters worse all the animals started attacking all the survivors, the animals seemed to be lead by some weird dog man then later by some kind of power ranger looking guy, so surviving has been a challenge but lucky for you, you found this town while it isn't in mint condition its better than half the other towns in the area so there might be some loot left for you to get, you just hope the animals aren't watching.

So get out there and loot, or go trick or treating like you didn't get to last year, or some other shit.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 08:52:37 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 03:35:30 am »

I didn’t play the last one, is there a character sheet or do we just post actions?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 03:52:28 am »

Its a minimalist game you don't need a character sheet, or know what happened last time.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 04:23:59 am »

SPEED NOISILY THROUGH TOWN ON MY BIG SEXY MOTORCYCLE   

LOOK FOR INTACT SHOPFRONTS MIGHT HAVE LOOT IN THEM

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 04:35:07 am »

Steal as many babies as I can and use their drool for creating a ritual to ancient gods

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 04:59:14 am »

be knight from last time
Survey my fiefdom, having finally recovered a decent amount from the devastation of last halloween.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 07:32:13 am »

Check maps to see how close I am to the last known location of the power ranger commanding the animals
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 09:41:25 am »

Explore, search for food and water

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 10:56:35 am »

I am a haunted house that's ready to awake and wreak havoc upon the town. Do so.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2019, 12:08:57 pm »

THE ANGRY HALLOWEN KAIJU FROM THE FIRST GAME RETURNS FROM THE DEAD. HIS FIRST ACT IS TO OPEN THE GATES OF HELL HAUNTED HOUSE V.2.0: 2 HELL 4 YOU

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2019, 10:26:58 pm »

Start looting stores for food and water.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2019, 05:34:20 am »

I'm gonna give this a little bit longer and see if anyone else shows up, then do the turn.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2019, 02:25:09 pm »

Brush the dead possums off my sleeping bag and wake up in my new house on Earth, after having been fired from the position of Ruler of Hell/The Centron Corporation for gross incompetence and mild embezzlement.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 02:28:33 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 03:58:46 am »

Lets get this show on the road!
(I'd just like to mention to people coming from the last game that the Earth was destroyed at the end of the last game, but given that we are in a different timeline means you could have done all the stuff from the fist game while the world was ending, therefor making this announcement pointless.)

October 31, 12:30 PM
The weather is clear.

SPEED NOISILY THROUGH TOWN ON MY BIG SEXY MOTORCYCLE   

LOOK FOR INTACT SHOPFRONTS MIGHT HAVE LOOT IN THEM

(4) You spend several minutes speeding around the town looking at everything, and when you finally decide to stop you have several choices of intact stores to loot, a gas station, a dollar store, and a smoke shop.

Steal as many babies as I can and use their drool for creating a ritual to ancient gods
(Finding babies = 2) You spend thirty minutes looking around the town for babies, but there are no babies to be found not even baby animals.

be knight from last time
Survey my fiefdom, having finally recovered a decent amount from the devastation of last halloween.

(3) You walk around your fiefdom and see that it isn't in as good a shape as you would have hoped, the last year wasn't kind to you and your people, the town walls are damaged, the foods running low, the crops aren't doing well, and moral is low.

Check maps to see how close I am to the last known location of the power ranger commanding the animals
(Finding maps = 5) You go into a gas station and take a road atlas.
(Figuring out where the power ranger is = 5) After several minutes of flipping through pages you finally get an idea of how far you are from the power ranger guy and according to the maps he's in a city in the next state over so you've got quite the journey to get to him.

Explore, search for food and water
(Finding food = 6) For some reason you decide to crawl into a collapsed building to look for food, well you manage to find some several canned goods, but you also get cut on something.
(Finding water = 6) Then you decide to crawl further into the ruin, while you find some bottles of water the way you got into the ruin collapsed and now you need to find another way out.

I am a haunted house that's ready to awake and wreak havoc upon the town. Do so.
(4) Somehow your a living house, we're not gonna ask how but you are, and as a living house you HATE other houses so you knock several down, but destroying empty houses isn't as fun as destroying houses with people in them.

THE ANGRY HALLOWEN KAIJU FROM THE FIRST GAME RETURNS FROM THE DEAD. HIS FIRST ACT IS TO OPEN THE GATES OF HELL HAUNTED HOUSE V.2.0: 2 HELL 4 YOU
(5) You open a brand new haunted houses that is so much scarier than the original that it might even be version 3 instead of 2, it even has real monsters and mutants in it!

Start looting stores for food and water.
(Finding food = 4) After several minutes of looking in some random house you find several cans of food.
(Finding water = 6) You did find a large glass bottle of water, but you accidentally dropped it and it broke.

Brush the dead possums off my sleeping bag and wake up in my new house on Earth, after having been fired from the position of Ruler of Hell/The Centron Corporation for gross incompetence and mild embezzlement.
(3) You crawl out of your sleeping bag and try to dig yourself out of the pile of dead opossums but even after a several minutes you are still trying to get out of the pile. My only question is where you got so many dead opossums and why you decided to sleep under them?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 06:20:03 am »

Still Angelo and Diablo
Smack EP (not hard enough to cause lasting injury, just a “you idiot” slap)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 58