Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96188 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2019, 02:43:58 pm »

wait a second. he launched himself in the direction of my fief! AFTER HIM! HE HAS NOT FELT MY FULL WRATH YET!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2019, 11:10:06 pm »

Gather the beans.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2019, 06:07:00 am »

GO TO CONVENIENCE STORE

PARK BIKE

SHOOT OUT FRONT WINDOW/GLASS DOOR, STEP THROUGH, ACQUIRE SNACKS TO SATE MUNCHIES

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2019, 08:20:46 am »

I just realized I've created a paradox because I said:
(I'd just like to mention to people coming from the last game that the Earth was destroyed at the end of the last game, but given that we are in a different timeline means you could have done all the stuff from the fist game while the world was ending, therefor making this announcement pointless.)
And that means that everything that happened in the last game happened, and that means the town was destroyed and turned into a lake but I started the game in the same town so the town both is and isn't, so I'm not sure what to do but I think I'm going to ignore that fact and go on or I might use it I'm not sure yet.

Also that means the some of the magic stuff from the last game is still around, so if you put on a costume you become the thing the costume represents, and the more candy you have the more powerful you become.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2019, 09:01:02 am »

I just realized I've created a paradox because I said:
(I'd just like to mention to people coming from the last game that the Earth was destroyed at the end of the last game, but given that we are in a different timeline means you could have done all the stuff from the fist game while the world was ending, therefor making this announcement pointless.)
And that means that everything that happened in the last game happened, and that means the town was destroyed and turned into a lake but I started the game in the same town so the town both is and isn't, so I'm not sure what to do but I think I'm going to ignore that fact and go on or I might use it I'm not sure yet.

Also that means the some of the magic stuff from the last game is still around, so if you put on a costume you become the thing the costume represents, and the more candy you have the more powerful you become.
Maybe you could have a place in the town where if someone finds themselves there, they find a lake where the town used to be, and swimming in the lake to a certain point brings you back to the town?
Just a thought.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2019, 09:01:16 am »

king zultan you fool, do you not know the power of alternate timelines/realities?! this is all just a split-off where the world wasn’t completely destroyed!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2019, 07:57:53 am »

(I'm sure the potential paradox will work its self out in the end.)

October 31, 3:30 PM
The weather is overcast.
The invasion force from The Grand Principality of Kyon has arrived.

Drive into the city directly challenging the animals and power ranger supremacy.
(Driving to the city = 4) After a bit more driving your arrive at the city where the power ranger looking guy was last seen.
(Finding the animals = 3) First you would have to get through his army of animals, but after some searching you only find a few animals and no sign of the power ranger.
(Challenging the animals = 4) You do manage to beat the animals, by running them over with the hatchback, you have a feeling the rest of the animal army and the power ranger guy are somewhere further into the city.

“Alright, I will search for those things”
Go out and look for any guns or ammo. Maybe some corpses still have them with them?
((It is the end of the world, presumably, people died))
(2) You search some of the dead bodies that are laying around, and it looks like if any of them had guns somebody got to them before you could.

BETTER IDEA. USE SOUL MAGIC TO STEAL HIS ANKLES!
(4) You finally get the sand out of your eyes and use your SOUL MAGIC you Steal Smoke Mirrors's ankles, but even with out ankles he still manages to arrest you.

Arrest his face (and the rest of him) with Angel Magic.
(5) Right as you get the sand out of your eyes ANGRY DEMON NOISES steals your ankles, but you still manage to use your ANGEL MAGIC to arrest him.

Cry for the knight's vitriolic nature. Then drink the lake's water once and for all, using the bowl!
(Crying for the knight vitriolic nature = 3) You try to cry but you can only get a few tears out.
(Drinking the lake's water with the bowl = 4) You use your bowl to drink from the lake until you are no longer thirsty.

Now its time to...uh...
I don't know really? Best guess is to stand at attention in my giant robot, waiting for the rest of the forces to touch down. Not like there is anything fun to do...

(Standing around = 3) You stand around and don't do anything, but you fall over right as the troops from The Grand Principality of Kyon arrive.
(What kind of troops did they send = 2) After waiting quite a while the drop ship finally arrives and inside is one mecha, three armoured cars, and a tank, this is way less of an INVASION force than what you were expecting, apparently your superiors think the remaining people on the planet will be easy to take over with such a small force.

Take the bike and go around searching for medical supplies.
(3) You step over the mutilated corpse and grab the bike, then go out searching for medical supplies and after several minutes of searching you manage to find a first aid kit that has some aspirin, a few bandages and a little paper that has some first aid info on it.

Go over that pawn shop and destroy it by throwing Yoink's car in it.
(Grabbing Yoink's vehicle = 6) After looking around for a bit you finally find Yoink's motorcycle he isn't on it but you grab it anyway.
(Throwing it at the pawn shop = 5) You then throw the motorcycle as hard as possible at the pawn shop, and destroy both of them.

wait a second. he launched himself in the direction of my fief! AFTER HIM! HE HAS NOT FELT MY FULL WRATH YET!
(5) You run towards your fief, and after several minutes of running you arrive at the lake to see the ninja using the bowl he stole from you to drink the water from the lake.

Gather the beans.
(6) You grab all the beans in your hovel, there seem to be more beans then were in the can.

GO TO CONVENIENCE STORE

PARK BIKE

SHOOT OUT FRONT WINDOW/GLASS DOOR, STEP THROUGH, ACQUIRE SNACKS TO SATE MUNCHIES

(3) You shoot out the window and go inside for snacks, but as soon as you step inside the store a house grabs your motorcycle and throws it at the pawn shop and destroys both of them, meaning you lost most of your gear, but at least you still have the shotgun and the weed.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2019, 08:55:20 am »

Look around for any houses and try to enter one, maybe a gun and/or ammo is stored there?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2019, 09:38:25 am »

SUMMON MY LAWYER SAMHAIN TO SUE HIS ASS SINCE HE DOESN'T HAVE A WARRANT OR ANY PROOF I DID ANYTHING WRONG. THIS IS ANGEL BRUTALITY!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2019, 10:03:49 am »

Spew out those three guys from earlier out of my weird dimension; they're fire elementals now.
Fire elementals: Burn Yoink's legs.
Block Yoink's projectiles with my arms.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 06:08:45 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2019, 10:08:49 am »

Trap the knight and make evil speech below the action. Then, do the summoning circle with my spit

"Silly Dustan Hache, now that my throat is no longer thristy, you stand no chance against me! You thought this bowl's power was yours, but it was mine, Kakaluncha!"
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2019, 10:45:29 am »

Find more weapons.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2019, 01:05:24 pm »

“I couldn’t give a damn about the bowl, you took the candy that i needed to get my magic powers back so I could help my fief thrive!”
Avoid the trap and stab the fiendish ninja elvis in the mouth so that his summoning circle can’t be completed!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 01:53:38 pm by Dustan Hache »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2019, 01:53:16 pm »

Stop driving check nearby buildings for weapons and music CD's.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2019, 02:28:44 pm »

Well yeah, its a nuclear wasteland. Very easy for the spacenoid race to take ov-
Wait, w-wh-where's my commanding officer!?!?
Am-am I supposed to l-l-l-lead the INVASION!?!?!?
I'm just a pilot! Not a trained off-
Ah well, if they don't have a commander, I guess I have to lead them if I must. After all, it's just a few earthnoid remnants! But the first act, secure/take over the ruined town!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 58