Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96227 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #390 on: January 14, 2020, 11:16:51 am »

The FUNKIVERSE isn’t Earth, she won’t kill us if we go there

run towards the FUNKIVERSE portal and jump inside
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 11:56:33 am by Naturegirl1999 »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 14, 2020, 11:43:02 am »

Use my godly powers to help me in the mind crushing!

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 14, 2020, 11:57:54 am »

Use everything I have (every advisor, follower, ghosts, bit of knowledge, economy, candy power, radiation) to transform France into a stable, efficient, self sustainable global superpower.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2020, 12:31:00 pm »

Fire Elementals & Demonic Foliage: Keep massacring the pumpkin zombies.
Make some acidic spore sacs and bombard the zombies with them.
I'm a tree now, so I just move my branches to the music.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 14, 2020, 03:59:35 pm »

Fell the FUNK in the air and use to destroy more of the pumpkin army while dancing.

FUNKI animal army keeps defending the city.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 14, 2020, 09:08:59 pm »

I need more power to finally defeat my sniper rival...Yes, I can feel it in the air...THE COMBINED PSIONIC FUNK OF A PLANET! Let the groove guide me as I finally mind crush my sniper foe.
Army keep fighting!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 14, 2020, 11:32:49 pm »

Dress all the Pumpkin Warriors in hippy costumes.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 16, 2020, 09:10:31 am »

All of the pumpkin zombies that were in the town that's now in space are dead!

November 1, 6:00 AM
Its dark.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Yoink didn't post for the second time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post so random action.

The FUNKIVERSE isn’t Earth, she won’t kill us if we go there

run towards the FUNKIVERSE portal and jump inside
(3) You lead the others towards the portal to the FUNKIVERSE, but the path forward is blocked by several destroyed buildings.

Use my godly powers to help me in the mind crushing!
(4) You use your godly powers to aid in the MIND CRUSHING, but you feel that the aliens counter attack is being aided by something FUNKY, and that your both still evenly matched.

Use everything I have (every advisor, follower, ghosts, bit of knowledge, economy, candy power, radiation) to transform France into a stable, efficient, self sustainable global superpower.
(France becoming stable and efficient = 6) Using all the knowledge, people, and things you've gathered you transform France into the most stable, efficient, and self sustaining version of France EVER!
(Does France become a global superpower = 4+1 For the world being over) France easily becomes a global superpower, mostly because its the only country that's around that functions as a country.
This also fixes France's economy.

Fire Elementals & Demonic Foliage: Keep massacring the pumpkin zombies.
Make some acidic spore sacs and bombard the zombies with them.
I'm a tree now, so I just move my branches to the music.

(Fire elemetnals killing pumpkin zombies = 4) They continue to burn the zombies as they come into range.
(Demonic Foliage killing pumpkin zombies = 6) They continue to hold the choke points, but not without losses.
(Making more acidic spore sacs = 6) You make crap loads of the things.
(Bombing the zombies with the sacs = 3) You then bomb the zombies with them, but some of them miss again.
(Moving to the music = 4) You then start moving to the music, and you find you have better dance moves than any tree.

Fell the FUNK in the air and use to destroy more of the pumpkin army while dancing.

FUNKI animal army keeps defending the city.

(Using the power of FUNK to aid you in destroying the pumpkin zombie army with dancing = 3+1 For FUNK) You use the power of FUNK to dance the FUNKIEST dance a Ultra-Mega-Zord has ever danced, you kill hundreds of thousands of zombies with your dance.
(Animals defending the city = 2) They sit behind the wall and do noting.
(Animals defending the city = 5) They kill tons of the pumpkin zombies.
(Animals defending the city = 5) They also kill loads of the zombies.

I need more power to finally defeat my sniper rival...Yes, I can feel it in the air...THE COMBINED PSIONIC FUNK OF A PLANET! Let the groove guide me as I finally mind crush my sniper foe.
Army keep fighting!

(Using the power of FUNK to mindcrush the sniper = 3+1 For FUNK) Using the power of FUNK you continue trying to MIND CRUSH the sniper, but you feel that he has some kind of divine power aiding him, and that your both still evenly matched.
(Infantry attacking = 3) They manage to kill a some of the monsters.
(APC attacking = 1) They get overwhelmed and killed.
(Tank attacking = 3) They blowup and run over several of the creatures.
(Other mecha attacking = 6) He continues to fight in the middle of the crowd, and the mecha gets some more damage, then the mecha breaks down and stops working.
(Artillery attacking = 5) They blow up a bunch of the monsters.

Dress all the Pumpkin Warriors in hippy costumes.
(How many costumes do you have = 4) You look around and discover that you have a whole bunch of hippy costumes for some reason.
(Putting the costumes on the pumpkin zombies = 2+1 For giving them free stuff) It takes some convincing and a sign that says free clothing to get the pumpkin zombies to put on the costumes, and as soon as they do they turn into hippies and join the commune, several thousand join the commune in the end.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Leave the FUNKIVERSE and see whats going on back on Earth.
(4) After several minutes of walking your group finally makes it back to the entrance to the FUNKIVERSE and return to Earth, and find the town floating in space, armies of undead pumpkins running around, and a evil sorceress doing evil stuff.

Quote from: Yoink
KILL ALL THE DEMONS THAT ARE FOLLOWING ME WITH THE SWORD, THEN HEAL MY SELF.
(Killing all the demons that are following you = 3) You only manage to kill some of the demons that were following you.
(Healing self = 3) You then heal yourself slightly through sure force of will.

Quote from: Enemy post
Keep sleeping.
You sleep, and dream about waking up in a world without the apocalypse, but you know that isn't going to happen.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everyone continue to defend the fief.
(You defending = 5) You continue to cut down every creature that comes near you.
(Militia defending = 2) They don't do anything for a bit.
(Civilians defending = 5) They kill every creature that comes over the wall.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Continue to enlighten the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening pumpkin zombies = 6) You have a whole lot of luck this time a round, and you get a whole bunch to join your group, but then some of the other hostile ones injure you somewhat.
(followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 3) They only manage to get a few more to join you.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Use necromancy to create an army of corpses, and summon some demons to fight for me!
(Creating an army of corpses = 3) Even with all the corpses around she only gets a few of them to raise as zombies under her control.
(Summoning demons = 3) She draws her circle and begins the ritual, but she only gets a few demons to join her.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 6,897,820,572 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(1) A whole bunch of them die when a building falls on them.
(6) They tear down a building and it collapses onto them and they die.
(2) They sit around smoking a bong.
(4) They break all the windows in a hospital.
(3) They only punch a few babies.
(3) They punch several dogs to death.
(5) They knock down several buildings.
(3) They break a bridge.
(3) They smash several cars.
(4) They knock down several lamp posts.
(5) They destroy every bicycle in the town.
(3) They destroy a few random trashcans.
(6) They blow themselves up with something.
(4) They destroy a gas station.
(6) They all fall down a well and die.
(1) They die when a gas station explodes.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons in the town in space 0 X4
Destroy everything the town.
(6) They run around and burn some stuff then burn to death.
(6) They all break some of the buildings then get killed.
(4) They run around and break some stuff.
(1) They explode and die.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 14,928
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(3) They get a few more to join them.
(6) They get a whole bunch of them to join, but they accidentally damage some stuff around the camp.

Percent of The Town destroyed: 56.57%

Percent of America destroyed: 9.61%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0.06%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.5%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 4.12%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 2.43%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 16, 2020, 10:06:44 am »

Start rebuilding the town by making 'eco-houses', made from dry mud and my own roots.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 16, 2020, 10:29:17 am »

Keep mind crushing the mecha guy, and while that happens drop a big rock that is filled with explosives on the pumpkin zombies

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 16, 2020, 10:36:26 am »

Use telekinesis To lift us up and fly towards the portal
(How many people decided to follow me?)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 16, 2020, 03:16:03 pm »

Okay, that's great. Now invade the afterlife (once again using everything I have) and establish it as a French Pupper State.

Also, send a telepathic message to North America

"Cititzens of the devasted world, I'm your empereor, and I request total subjugation. Join me and together we will unite Terra! Otherwise, accept your absolute demise!"

Use propaganda for convincing people how good it would be to join my regime
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 17, 2020, 10:09:42 am »

Lead all in understanding their new funkified selves.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 17, 2020, 06:24:15 pm »

Unleash Finishing attack killing as much of the army as possible

Animal army keeps defending the city
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 18, 2020, 09:25:45 am »

Everyone in North America receives this message in their minds, "Cititzens of the devasted world, I'm your empereor, and I request total subjugation. Join me and together we will unite Terra! Otherwise, accept your absolute demise!", this doesn't include the people in the town as they are in space.

November 1, 6:30 AM
The sun is starting to rise, and the DISCO BALL is starting to set.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Yoink didn't post for the third time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Start rebuilding the town by making 'eco-houses', made from dry mud and my own roots.
(5) The rebuilding starts you and your followers build several eco-houses using natural and scavenged materials, and by the time your finished you have several nice looking new buildings.

Keep mind crushing the mecha guy, and while that happens drop a big rock that is filled with explosives on the pumpkin zombies
(Mindcrushing = 3) You continue your psychic battle with the alien in the mecha, and both of you continue to be evenly matched.
(Creating a big rock filled with explosives = 5) Using your godly powers you create a big ass rock that's filled to the brim with explosives.
(Dropping it on the zombies = 4) You then throw it at one of the main groupings of the pumpkin zombie army, and blow them all back to hell.

Use telekinesis To lift us up and fly towards the portal
(How many people decided to follow me?)
(There were three and they all followed you.)
(4) Using your telekinetic powers you lift yourself and your followers over the rubble and through the portal and you all land safely inside the FUNKIVERSE.

Okay, that's great. Now invade the afterlife (once again using everything I have) and establish it as a French Pupper State.

Also, send a telepathic message to North America

"Cititzens of the devasted world, I'm your empereor, and I request total subjugation. Join me and together we will unite Terra! Otherwise, accept your absolute demise!"

Use propaganda for convincing people how good it would be to join my regime
(Invading the afterlife  = 4) You and your people invade the afterlife and take control of everything using everything in your arsenal.
(Making the after life a pupper state = 5) You then search around and find several puppers of distinguished character to put in charge of your new puppet state.
(Telepathic message sending = 5) You then send your message telepathically to every living person left in North America, your not sure about their reaction but you do know they got it.
(Using propaganda = 5) You then teleport propaganda all over North America telling everyone that your regime is way better than the old ones, your not sure of the peoples reaction do to not being nearby.
You feel that you gain an unknown amount of followers in North America.

Lead all in understanding their new funkified selves.
(5) You walk around the town Telling everyone about their FUNKIFIED selves, you gather a small following of random people you met as you walked.

Unleash Finishing attack killing as much of the army as possible

Animal army keeps defending the city

(Unleashing a finishing attack = 4) Your Ultra-Mega-Zord does a bunch of well choreographed moves and unleashes a massive wave of energy that disintegrates everything in its path, killing millions of the zombies.
(Animal army defending = 6-1 For city defenses) They continue to defend the city from the constant hoards of zombies.
(Animal army defending = 6-1 For city defenses) They also defend the city from the hoards.
(Animal army defending = 3) Their side doesn't see as much action as the others, but they still kill some zombies.
You then receive a message in your mind from someone that says they're the emperor, then a pamphlet shows up that talks about how great being ruled my him will be.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Continue to try to mindcrush the sniper, while the other mecha gets repaired again.
(Mind crushing = 3) You continue to mind battle the sniper, but no matter what you try he is able to counter it and you both seem to be evenly matched still.
(Other mecha getting repaired = 6) The mecha gets repaired in record time and when its finished is like it was brand new again.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Get more of the pumpkin zombies to put on hippie costumes.
(3) You wander around offering the costumes to the pumpkin zombies, but you only get a few takers, which immediately go off to join the commune.
You then receive a message magically from someone that says they're the emperor, then a pamphlet shows up that talks about being ruled my him.

Quote from: Yoink
STEAL BEER FROM THE TAILGATE AND USE IT TO HEAL MYSELF, THEN FINISH OFF THE DEMONS THAT WERE FOLLOWING ME.
(Stealing beer = 4) You quickly grab a beer from a cooler while the owner wasn't looking.
(Healing self with beer = 5) You then quickly imbibe it and do some magical motions, and miraculously you heal yourself completely.
(Killing the following demons = 5) You then finish off the following demons, you are now in the parking lot with the tailgaters and are no longer being followed.

Quote from: Enemy post
Keep sleeping.
You continue to sleep and you feel that the dangers of the waking world have lessened somewhat, at least in your area.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everyone continue to defend the fief, and I will use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 5) Using your holy magics you kill thousands of the creatures that threaten your fief.
(Militia defending = 4) They continue to hold the wall, killing anything that gets near it.
(Civilians defending = 5) They aid the militia in keeping the creatures away from the wall.
You then receive a message in your mind from someone that says they're the emperor, then a pamphlet shows up that talks about how great being ruled my him will be.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Continue to enlighten the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening pumpkin zombies = 3) You only manage to enlighten a few more this time around.
(followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 5) They have much better luck and gather even more people.

Quote from: evil sorceress
"The town is going to become hostile to me soon, I'd better get out while I can."
Create a portal back to Earth, then go though it and bring my followers with me.
(4) You quickly use your magic to open a portal to Earth, then you and your creatures quickly run through it and you shut it behind you, you now find yourself in a abandoned gas station in the middle of nowhere.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 6,699,106,421 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(4) They knock over some watchtowers.
(4) They bust some bridges.
(5) They blow up some factories.
(1) They all get killed one way or another.
(3) They knock over some porta-pots.
(4) They blow up a bus.
(5) They eat a bunch of stuff.
(5) They burn down a forest.
(3) They throw bricks at the fief.
(6) They burn a town and the die.
(1) They all fall down a well.
(4) They kill a bunch of people.
(4) They destroy a library.
(5) They eat all the pie!
(4) They go and knock down several houses.
(2) They sit around and don't do shit.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 49,782 X3
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(5) They get dozens to join the commune.
(5) They also get a bunch to join.
(5) Even they manage to get more to join.

Percent of The Town destroyed: 32.14%

Percent of America destroyed: 11.83%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0.06%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 4.7%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 10.69%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 2.43%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 58