Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 96215 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #420 on: January 20, 2020, 12:15:21 pm »

Spawn more Demonic Foliage and keep rebuilding the town into my image.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 20, 2020, 04:59:38 pm »

Wake up and look out the window.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 20, 2020, 06:31:14 pm »

Attempt to summon the motherships,  of P-Funk fame.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 20, 2020, 07:50:13 pm »

((AM I CRAZY, OR IS WYRDBYRD DOING "TOEJAM AND EARL"?))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 20, 2020, 07:58:52 pm »

What is toejam and earl?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 20, 2020, 08:17:34 pm »

((POSSIBLY THE FUNKIEST VIDEOGAME FRANCHISE EVER TO BE BESTOWED UPON HUMANITY. IF MEMORY SERVES.))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 21, 2020, 02:49:21 pm »

Shh....

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 02:57:49 pm by WyrdByrd »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 21, 2020, 07:10:40 pm »

While I wait for the crane to find the Emporer, craft the perfect "Totally Average Human" TM outfit.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 22, 2020, 12:28:06 am »

Push father! Mind crush my enemy once and for all!
Army keeps doing its thing! Including calling for reinforcements.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 22, 2020, 10:50:32 am »

The first billion of the pumpkin zombie army has been killed, only five billion left to go.

November 1, 7:30 AM
Its sunny.
The sky is clear.
A giant pumpkin zombie army five billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been lifted lifted into space, but people still in the town don't have to worry about air as it's in a bubble of breathable air.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the second time so random action.

SIT DOWN AND WATCH THE SHOW WITH MY NEW FRIENDS

SIP BEER AND TRY DECIDE ON INTERESTING, UNDERDOG COMPETITOR TO BARRACK FOR   

(Watching the show = 6) You're offered a chair which you take and start watching the match, and its an incredibly brutal match with blood and guts everywhere.
(Sipping beer and finding an underdog to barrack for = 5) It takes several minutes and almost the entire beer before you find an underdog that lives long enough for you to be able to barrack for them, they seem to be a small demon that somehow is managing to kill demons twice its size.

Try to find the leader of the town, if successful, ask if they know any magic and would be willing to teach me and the other humans
(Finding the leader of the town = 4) It takes a bit of searching you finally find the towns mayor, he's sitting in is office doing paperwork when your and your group arrive.
(Asking if they know magic = 1) You ask about his magical knowledge and he tells you that he doesn't know any magic and doesn't know anyone in town that knows any.

Keep defending the city.

Animal army finishes the city preparations.

(Defending the city = 3+2 For Ultra-Mega-Zord) You continue to use your zord powers to destroy massive swaths of the incoming hoards keeping them away from the city.
(Animals finishing the preparations to make the city space worthy = 5) The animals gather their best and brightest to design and build engines, life support, heat shielding, and various other things needed to get the city into space, and somehow they get it all built and assembled in record time, all that's left to do is install it.

Drop another big boom rock on the alien camp, keep pushing in the mind crush battle.
(Finding another big rock = 4) You again use your magic to summon another big ass rock.
(Dropping the rock on the alien camp = 3) You then drop it on the camp and miss the majority of the aliens and only manage to crush the unmanned armoured car.
(Continuing to mind crush the alien = 1+2 For god powers) You continue try to mind crush the alien, but suddenly you feel your mind being crushed even more by the alien, your not sure how much more you can take.

Spawn more Demonic Foliage and keep rebuilding the town into my image.
(Spawning more demonic foliage = 3) You only manage to make a few more of the demonic foliage.
(Rebuilding the town in your image = 3) Your people seem to be more interested in messing about than rebuilding the town, but they do manage to rebuild a few things.

Wake up and look out the window.
(4) You crawl out of your opossum pile and crawl up to the window and look around, you see that the pumpkin zombies are dead and there are several dead humans laying around, you also see several flaming guys and plant creatures rebuilding some of the destroyed buildings around, you also see that your in space.

Attempt to summon the motherships,  of P-Funk fame.
(6) You spend a few minutes of dancing the FUNKY dance that should summon the P-Funk Mothership, but you seem to have summoned the wrong ship and after looking at it for a bit you realize its an alien spacecraft of some kind and after waiting a bit you guess its ether not hostile or it hasn't seen you and that it seems to have been around for town for awhile, you think your FUNKY dancing might have removed its cloaking or something.

While I wait for the crane to find the Emporer, craft the perfect "Totally Average Human" TM outfit.
(Crane getting to the Emperor = 3) According to your tracking spell the crane is still flying over the ocean, it seems to be heading towards Europe.
(Crafting a "Totally Average Human"TM outfit = 5) After a bit of work gathering materials and crafting you manage to make a "Totally Average Human"TM costume, you've seemed to have done an incredible job on it as it looks and feels like you skinned a human to get it.

Push father! Mind crush my enemy once and for all!
Army keeps doing its thing! Including calling for reinforcements.

(Mind crushing the sniper = 5) You continue to crush the mind of the sniper, and so far you seem to be winning this battle.
(Army doing its thing = 5) Your troops continue to monitor the situation outside the camp.
Then suddenly a big rock falls from the sky and crushes the unmanned armoured car.
(Calling for reinforcements = 3) Your superiors are wondering why the town your started in is in space, and sense your not fighting they only send a new APC and an infantry squad to replace the ones that got killed earlier.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Use my connections to start taking over Europe.
(1+2 For all that stuff you have) You have your people start getting ready to takeover the rest of Europe, but you don't get much further than planing the take over.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Everyone continue to defend the fief, and I will use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 6) You again use your holy magic to kill off dozens of the creatures, but you accidentally damage the fief in the process.
(Militia defending = 2+1 For wall) They manage to kill off several of the creatures.
(Civilians defending = 5) They kill everything that gets over the walls.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Keep enlightening the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening pumpkin zombies = 5) You manage to enlighten even more of them.
(Followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 6) They mange to get so many new enlightened that they accidentally damage the monastery doors on the way in.
(Followers enlightening pumpkin zombies = 3) They only manage to get a few more of them.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Have the demons and zombies attack the pumpkin zombies, and while that's happening I summon more demons.
(Demons attacking = 3) The demons only kill a few of the attacking creatures.
(Zombies attacking  = 5) They kill dozens of the creatures.
(Summoning more demons = 6-1 For magical powers) You use your VAST amounts of magical power to summon even more demons!

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 5,619,003,117 X16
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(6) They all blow up a gas station and die.
(6) They eat so many people that they explode.
(1) They explode and die.
(4) They burn down some houses.
(3) They break a few windows.
(5) They knock down several buildings.
(4) They break a bridge.
(6) They start playing around with landmines and they explode.
(3) They knock over some cars.
(6) They all fall of a cliff and die.
(5) They blow up a bunch of buildings.
(6) They all die when they blow up a dam.
(4) They break all kinds of random shit.
(6) They blow up a building and then it falls on them and kills them.
(3) They burn a shrub.
(6) They all die while destroying a military base.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 317,903 X4
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(2) They sit around in a drum circle and smoke some weed.
(6) They get manage to get dozens of them to join, but they break some of the communes stuff in the process.
(3) They convince a few to join.
(1) Like bummer man, they damaged the commune instead of whatever they were supposed to be doing.

Percent of The Town destroyed: 5.26%

Percent of America destroyed: 20.15%
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 7.9%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 7.23%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 22.47%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 8.43%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 22, 2020, 11:30:35 am »

Thank the mayor and leave town in search of someone who knows magic, search for towers, wizards have towers right?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 22, 2020, 03:44:01 pm »

Go buy some breakfast.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 22, 2020, 08:02:17 pm »

Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 22, 2020, 10:24:41 pm »

I shall not be beaten! Teleport near the mecha alien guy and throw a big ass rock at him. Also continue to defend myself from mind crushes
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 58