Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Have any of you ever tried to win with ONLY sleeper agents?  (Read 19259 times)

dungjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Have any of you ever tried to win with ONLY sleeper agents?
« on: October 28, 2019, 11:25:56 am »

As the title says I got a brand new challenge which is essentially try to use ONLY sleeper agents except for the founder. Have any of you ever tried this? At least try to use sleeper agents more often, as I got an idea of how sleeper agents can be this conspiracy Illuminati thing except for Liberals!  8)

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Have any of you ever tried to win with ONLY sleeper agents?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 05:38:35 pm »

Never tried, I always do direct action with sleepers being another part of the pie, but not the main dish. Might try one day.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 11:49:36 am »

As the title says I got a brand new challenge which is essentially try to use ONLY sleeper agents except for the founder. Have any of you ever tried this? At least try to use sleeper agents more often, as I got an idea of how sleeper agents can be this conspiracy Illuminati thing except for Liberals!  8)

How would you gain money?

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 02:48:22 pm »

Some sleepers can embezzle money and goods.

Moreover, in a sleeper-only run, what would be the use for money?
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 03:58:09 pm »

Dates to make love slaves sleepers? Rent? Really good hideouts for no other reason than to have a backup plan?
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 07:25:22 am »

You have a limit on love slaves afaik.

Torturing people into submission en masse, now....
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 12:12:12 am »

Some sleepers can embezzle money and goods.

The only reliable way to enlighten hostages during a sleepers-only run, even with 18+ Psychology, is to constantly spam Drugs + Props ($300 total) every day.

Oh, and you need a high First-Aid skill so you can defib the hostage when he overdoses on drugs, so you're gonna need to [L]earn in the University District to train that First Aid skill, probably.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 08:41:10 pm »

Would publishing the CCS backer's list count under this challenge?  What if that were the one-and-one thing published by the Liberal Guardian Newspaper?

I sorta forget, is it possible to get the CCS backer's list from sleepers?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 09:16:42 pm »

You need to turn the CCS commander in the Desert Eagle Bar and Grill, which is stupendously difficult.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2021, 07:49:20 pm »

I think the player should be allowed to have a backup founder, if they so wish.  With a backup safehouse, if they so choose.