- 0 (0%)
Dwarven Fourmites
- 0 (0%)
Reapers
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 31, 2019, 11:49:33 am

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: A Rendezvous in the Destined Dimensions: A Modded Hell Run.  (Read 9683 times)

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Rendezvous in the Destined Dimensions: A Modded Hell Run.
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2019, 10:14:30 am »

Holy crap, shit has hit the fan as now we got an enraged animal problem. So far I got a savage beast and two mankeys being pissy to the settlers with one getting beaten down by a farmer.

Update: The beast has now calmed down, the monkeys still pissed off. And now they're punching the hens, I shall end it's misery in just a few minutes.
Update 2: It is done https://streamable.com/0wasi
Update 3: 2nd Round of a huntsdwarf against enraged mankeys has rung.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 10:39:56 am by dewy60 »

rainbowdashfanboi84

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2019, 10:37:38 am »

who do we have in the fort species wise so far? not sure if you can get ponies in your fort if you have that mod but id love to be a pony character if at all possible

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2019, 10:43:26 am »

One of my hens were killed in the hands a mankey. Here is the animals so far.

Update: Now a mason and carpenter have joined in the ring. This ain't no clean up job anymore,  it's now an all-out meat fest.

Update 2: The mason has been injured from the ongoing incident in progress. The mankeys are now dead for real this time.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 11:03:43 am by dewy60 »

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2019, 11:37:25 am »

So, the merchants came in to say hi. No news from the outside world, Forgot to build a trade post to unload it so they bypassed it til next year.

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2019, 12:00:21 pm »

Free loots from someone who died trying to kill a scatterbug. RIP, he is now salvaged.

Update: Here are the merchant stooges trying to clean up the mess they made. Their hammermite is chasing the Ambipom.

I'll promise to show you the layout as soon as it was finished. Patience.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 12:22:53 pm by dewy60 »

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2019, 12:31:26 pm »

Huzzah! I got migrants.

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2019, 04:38:50 pm »

The fortress is almost done for showing, the hospital is in the progress of assembly and adding more bedrooms for the migrants.

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2019, 09:11:42 pm »

Year 1 in Review: The Rough Rising of the FoggyMachines
“We arrived in the Future Hills, hoping the best that we would at least have a fine-ass start of what future opportunities lie in that hill, alas we were thinking about that the wrong way. Within that year alone we had two causalities of injury from the rampaging monkeys along with losing a rooster in the process.
As we finish up our new home, things were starting to look uncertain for the ambitions of the emperor’s tower. Their lives might be on the line and nature isn’t even cooperating to our dwarven brethren’s.
It feels odd that you’ve first start out wondering what optismisim would be like in fifty years' time, thinking about the curious wonders that’ll be passed for generations to come, only to realize about the outcome you’re about to take.
Think of this idea like a giant complicated maze of dominoes and the only endgame here is to guess which two paths would you like to knock down to get things over with.
(Note: I know that sounds stupid, but that’s how it rolls)
I’m starting to question if their speculations about our emperor going to the dogs are starting to become real. What will he do with us next, are we going to dance around willy-nilly around this dang fort ‘til he says go?
Last time we checked on him before embarking on The Future Hills is that he was rambling mad about the next ‘evolutionary’ step in this planet about the possibilities of merging one’s conscious to another because of a fever dream from days back.
He told me that he was in a city that looked very alien and futuristic to him, even the cars and gadgets were far advanced to our knowledge as he described it, then there was a purple humanoid-like creature with the weirdest of headgear announcing a “cure” to the surrounding civilians along with their pets.
Needless to say, the scene that he witnessed in that dream wasn’t a pretty sight in all honesty.
However, what’s all-important is that we’ll be expecting to see a message from him about the plan to build his wonder of the world around a year after our establishment. I don’t see any shady dealings or whatever sudden snags that we’ll end up having, but I’ll buy it for now.
But still, the possibilities of him going insane and that the plan will fail might happen someday or maybe not depends on whatever you’re talking to. What I need now is to see what happens in our story and how would we handle our problems now.
The Speculations are still up to grabs and will continue to do so until a possible solution pops up.” – From the pages of the Foggymachine Chronicle, Urdim Asteshshetb’th and his successors and descents

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2019, 11:10:29 am »

Curve stomping in action.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2019, 11:55:40 am »

That farmer sure is putting up a fight despite being unarmed.

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2019, 10:31:05 am »

Okay, since the fort is almost set up, I can now you what it looks like.

The last image that you see will be the watering hole, extracted from the small lakes from the top.

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2019, 09:07:57 am »

Year 2: The Emperor's Bequest, As the times start turning
After a rough start from building their new home for a year, the forumites at FoggyMachines waited for the emperor’s letter to arrive on the anniversary of its founding.
When it arrives, work would eventually begin on his magnum opus, the world’s first grand wonder: The Tower of Babel. A symbol of the changing times, a celebration of knowledge between the earth and skies, hoping to bridge between the mortal world and the heavens of Armok, where the gods and dead thrive.
With this concept that the emperor had made, he hopes to mark a milestone in dwarven-kind to be the first civilization to build a landmark. Yet the raising concerns and doubt where swarming over the settlers after the mankey attack that had left two injured and later died of dehydration because of the arrival of winter.
As the new year had come, the site founder had written back to their ruler, promising that for the settlement’s second year, they’ll expect to continue building a flowing community, no matter how hard or risk-taking it could get from mother nature.
“…I’ve had enough monkey business for a whole year,” Urdim Asteshshetb’th wrote, “I wouldn't expect troubles from them or anything that nature would bring harm to this ambition after a series of monkey-related incidents.”
Still, the poplace would continue to wonder what would the emperor do with his grand wonder that he’s holding for some time. Is he still going through with the plan or not?
 The questions remained flowing through The Future Hills, and the rest of the cities.

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2019, 12:26:51 pm »

Starting out the right is the arrival of pokemon caravans, hope the best that I would sell off a couple of bolts and maybe some jewelry if I set up a workshop or somethin'. (Update: So... A valkyre just shot a bolt on the cart and just nopes out, okay then...)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 12:42:17 pm by dewy60 »

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2019, 12:37:04 pm »

Year 2, Part 2: The Letter Arrives, Babel Begins
After such bickering of whenever or not that the project would ever go through,  near the end of the third month of 126, around the same time that the settlement had turned one, they manage to get the message from the emperor.
Received through a horse delivery as guarded by two dwarves in silver and gold armour with its messager riding it, the message goes as followed:

“The Emperor is imperessed of how you managed to survive the first year,” it wrote,  “although he felt sorry about the incident that cost the lives of two of the original seven founding dwarves.”
“Through this news that you’ve been waiting for some time now, we had finalized the blueprints of the tower of babel. Starting first thing next month, your community would expect to begin construction on the towering library on top of surviving another year of surviving through the hills.
Although, it will also mark as a warning for those who failed to trade their respected neighbors. Give them nothing from you and your fort will be forced to be emptied by the behest of the emperor’s royals group, as it was against the rules of conduct.”

When Urdim read this message, he was both excited and concerned about the whole ordeal, in his spare time both before and after the delivery, he sat down on his little chair that his father gave him as a parting gift and wondered what to do with the fort now that that it was bult and functioned properly despite the rough start in its beginnings.

How do I have to continue impressing the emperor with the rules in place? I’ve just got here and settled with this place, what would I do now is all that I wonder?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]