Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fairpaper: The Hardest Embark  (Read 5488 times)

NordicNooob

• Bay Watcher
  • *Not actually Nordic
    • View Profile
Fairpaper: The Hardest Embark
« on: October 20, 2019, 02:05:15 pm »

Fairpaper
Hell on Ice

Prologue:
Armok was... tired. He looked upon his finished world with satisfaction as his pet MACHINE_BEAST whirred with some conscious yet indiscernible emotion. This new plane took something from him, yet for all his power, he could not tell what it was. Despite whatever was missing, Armok was relieved to be done forging. He looked at his finished project again, a clearish orb swirling with dozens of intricately woven metals that stored the unique resonation of an entire universe. It was perfection, formed into a pure element over what would have been months if time had any meaning to him. That element, of course, was pure malice.

Pure malice doesn't make for grand destruction alone, however. Spare for that one time the Dwarvish king was impaled and his city pillaged, there wasn't very much destruction, which made for a boring history. Destruction only happens when good and evil mix, Armok knew. There was another part to this world, though. He would insert a small amount of good into the world, a catalyst for destruction. Just a drop should suffice. Perhaps, say, seven dwarves would be able to please him. There was something about the number seven that had a way of causing strife. Too small for uniformity, too large for stability in uniqueness, it was the perfect number. It was done. Seven dwarves, each with their own unique lives all popped into existence with a purpose and a location. Their location was the Blizzards of Despair. Their purpose? Fairpaper.

Spoiler: Preface (click to show/hide)

Chapters:
Chapter 1: Ice
Chapter 2: Forging a Fortress
      Map for Chapter 2
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:15:07 pm by NordicNooob »

NordicNooob

• Bay Watcher
  • *Not actually Nordic
    • View Profile
Re: Fairpaper: The Hardest Embark
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 03:32:58 pm »

Chapter 1: Ice
In the middle of a frozen wasteland, a small wagon led by a weary horse and yak ground to a halt. In it were seven dwarves.
"We're stopping here!" Kosoth loudly—and quite suddenly—declared. The effect was immediate. The tired animals stopped pulling and the wagon behind them jarred to a halt.

Spoiler: At least it's flat. (click to show/hide)

Besmar quickly voiced his doubts after recovering from the jolt: "Here?! This place haunted, and aren't the goblins still close behind us?"

"Yeah, well—" Kosoth was about to reply, but was interrupted by Id, another of the party. "Yeah well nothing; this glacier is a bloody death trap, I'd almost rather turn back towards the goblins. We're almost out of it anyway, we can settle in the tundra instead where there aren't zombies walking around."

Alath took her turn to intervene. "Kosoth has a point, y'know. The goblins aren't brave enough to follow us through the glacier, so we should at least get a season or two of respite before the necromancers show up in their stead."

"That, and—" Kosoth tried to complete her sentence but was cut short once again, this time by Avuz. "How about we all just take a vote, aye?"

The suggestion was met with a few murmurs of approvement.

Sarvesh, who had been previously silent, spoke first. "I say we stay here. It's dangerous, of course, but I wouldn't be able to stand getting caught by those wretched goblins. That's no way for a dwarf to die."

Kosoth finally got his sentence out next, "I say aye as well, though it should be expected as much since I started this whole thing. What I was trying to say before was that we also have to consider food and ale. The sooner we set up shop the sooner we get to stop drinking filthy water."

Besmar took his turn to speak out as well, "Nay, this place is cursed, simple as that. A dwarf can't live with zombies breathing down his neck."

Id voiced her argument again, this time less harshly. "Agreed. It might be risky to push on into the tundra, but it's far riskier to stay here. It's a lifetime of living here versus a day's walk to the tundra."

"I can't say I'm very opinionated on this, honestly" replied Zon. "If I had to make a choice I'd say no, I think we can manage a goblin scouting party if we even run across one, which I doubt will happen."

Alath retorted, "This spot isn't that bad compared to tundra, and I don't think running into a goblin scouting party would end well for us. We have only those pack animals for food, so if we get spotted we can't leave the wagon, and without weapons... well, yeah. I say we stay."

Id noted the score. "That means this vote is on you, Avuz. What do ya say? Stay or nay?"

Avuz cracked his knuckles and coughed, throwing his frosty breath farther than usual. "Ye see, that's the problem. I ain't quite sure what to say. Ye've all got good points, and it's just a massive choice either way, a choice I don't think I'm up for makin'. I could go on fr'ages about defensibility versus safety versus everything else over the bloody magma sea but we ain't got ages. If we keep standing out here in the blistering cold we'll all be frozen to death—or worse—in the course of a few days. In the end, the dwarf in me says dig now and dig fast. If it's the wrong choice and we all get bloody killed then Armok forgive me, but I'm gonna have to say aye and seal our fate at this place one way or th' other."

There was a moment of silence among the party as they contemplated the ramifications of Avuz's vote.

Zon broke the silence. "Let's get started then, eh? Somebody get the anvil off the wagon and we can make a furnace to keep warm and start forging."

He hefted the other item in the wagon, a decent sized boulder of copper ore, into his arms and heaved it into the snow. The rest of the dwarves got to work untying the animals from the wagon, taking the anvil off, and ultimately disassembling the wagon itself, the parts of which were piled around the copper ore (which now had a hole carved into it) and lit on fire for the purpose of making charcoal within the makeshift furnace.

The next few days went by in a breeze with every hand working to create a pickaxe from nothing but wood, ore, and an anvil.

Just as Id was hammering out the last weaknesses of the pickaxe, something came. Alath was the first to see it. She panickedly shouted, "Dust cloud! We need to get underground!"

Spoiler: Dun dun dunn! (click to show/hide)

Avuz swiped the pickaxe from Id's grip and started wailing on the ground like a madman while rest of the party tore apart the idle workshops, rounded up the animals that were starting to look a bit famished, and grabbed any stray materials lying around. Avuz chiseled a small corridor at an astonishing yet still excruciatingly slow pace. The cloud continued to form.

Soon enough, however, there was room for the full group, the animals, and the few items they had.

Nobody was on the surface to see the cloud dissapointingly pass by, thus rendering all the panicked movement utterly useless.

It also means nobody was on the surface to see something far more sinister happen.

With everybody and everything inside, however, things happened quite quickly. Slightly larger quarters were set up for food and workshops, frustration was vented at the presence of an aquifer (although nobody minded the plentiful source of water), and the animals were finally butchered. Finally, after all these things were done, the party rested inside their hastily dug sanctuary.

"We ought to get through that aquifer," blurted Avuz, standing up and mindlessly embedding his new pickaxe into one of the roughly hewn ice walls.

"Well then get to it, you're the one with the pick," retorted Kosoth from her position atop of a stray chunk of ice.

Avuz responded in turn. "Aye, but ye can't jus' go an' dig through an aquifer. I ain't ever encountered one before and haven't the slightest clue how to get past it."

Sarvesh stood up from the icy floor and lent a rare word to the conversation. "I could help with that, I know of a way. We can use the cold to our advantage and freeze any water that comes out. The first step is to dig a decent sized shaft down to the surface of the aquifer; five Urists wide and long should do it."

"Guess I'll start there, then," Avuz grunted in reply, hefting his pick from its lodging in the wall. He slammed it right back where it formerly was, this time with much more power and purpose, dislodging a small spray of ice crystals and creating spiderwebs through the surface. This motion was repeated over and over, and soon enough the pit Sarvesh described began to take shape, albeit without exposure to the excessively dangerous surface. As Avuz worked, the others hauled ice boulders near to the entrance of their cave on Sarvesh's command.

Soon enough, the aquifer had been fully revealed and the next phase of the breach was ready to begin. Avuz tore down the wall sealing their sanctuary from the outside world...

Spoiler: Fresh air! (click to show/hide)

And opened the aquifer breach to-be to the freezing air.

Finally, the ice that was piled near the entrance was used to plug the hole over, albeit this time with small gaps that still let fresh, cold air in.

With the completion of the roof over the breach, the final (and longest) phase of getting past the aquifer could begin. Through a long and complex process involving floor grates, smoothing of walls, and the natural freezing air, Sarvesh's plan came to bear fruit in tunneling a path through the aquifer.

A routine fell into place. Besmar and Id smoothed the aquifer walls, Avuz mined and moved the grates, and Zon would create more when they inevitably fell into the water due to miscellaneous mishaps. Only so many could fit into the cramped space before it became dangerous, so the others did not venture into the breach. The neatness of the shaft slowly decreased as faster and sloppier methods of shoring up that layer's aquifer were devised. Up above, the butchered remains of the pack animals were prepared into meals so that every scrap of flesh would be used. A season and a half passed this way, although in the eternal winter of the whole of The Quick Land seasons meant very little.

The routine continued until one day—the 14th of Sandstone—Avuz dug down into the next layer of stone. Seven layers of water-spewing stone above him, this layer was different. This layer was solid stone.

Spoiler: About time. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:16:56 pm by NordicNooob »

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 04:32:09 pm »

PTW
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 05:21:49 pm »

Ptw. This looks pretty extreme, can't wait to see how it goes.
One wheel short of a wagon

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 03:08:50 pm »

I love these challenges.  Care to share the world, or day 1 save? 
I've been using `set-orientation` script off git and has worked in 44.12 so I can change a couple and let me get them started on honeymoon suites.

NordicNooob

• Bay Watcher
  • *Not actually Nordic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 10:38:31 pm »

Sure thing, I could do a world save. I don't even have a day 1 save, but I've got the untainted world save and another I've used for testing stuff out, ie, making sure the embark was right and dinking around a bit with the new aquifer breach method I used.
Here is the world, and for those who don't want to download it but still want to see what the world looks like, this is the image of the world and where I embarked.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
History is pretty boring if that's why you wanted the save; you've got your several dozen dwarf kings that got murdered before the first (and last) dwarven fortress fell to the goblins, and then you've got your several thousand years of giant attacks, polar bear attacks, and demon kings taming crundles. The dwarves are bona-fide dead, as none of my starting seven have inherited royalty. Sort of sad that I won't get any nobles, but also sort of glad because I was going to ignore their mandates anyways.

As for the actual update, life is doing everything it can to get in the way, and I'm also terribly inefficient at actually sitting down and productively doing stuff no matter what it is. Could be done in two days, could be done in two weeks. The fort is alive and things are going, though. I can't really say well, but nobody is dead yet so I can't say it's going poorly either.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 11:03:15 pm »

For the sake of ptw, should probably repost here:

"- I used DFhack tiletypes to remove the shallow metal on my embark and add in the 7 layer aquifer, the depth of which is consistent with the aquifers in discarded worlds where I was able to get spots that had aquifers. Those tended to be anywhere from 4-8z deep and leaned towards 5 or 6." Jeez

Yes, but you'd think 800 would be able to kill off a few civs in a small world.
It only takes a dozen megabeasts to do the same, so.
Yeah semis seem fairly harmless

They can still strangle civs, but will not wreck sites usually
(the strangling being much like wild creatures can)

I think having small island for all your civs and large landmass(es) for megabeasts could get reasonable frequency of some number of megabeasts not appearing where civs are
Even then they're still once every few years though

Still using gifcam?

And heh, Avuz came to the right place, given the like for ice wolves

Considered editing colors for cyan to be less bright?

I recall previous single-pick challenges on evil embarks opened up air from inside, by making a to above from edges and then immediatelly removing it, though you'd have needed to build floors anyway.

I assume you used AFM, but I recall that only gave you 3 layers? How did you smooth the walls here?

||

NordicNooob

• Bay Watcher
  • *Not actually Nordic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 05:25:44 pm »

Chapter 1: Forging a Fortress
Avuz dug.

He knew there would be caverns eventually—there's always caverns, of course. The problem was finding where they were.

First passed layers of gabbro. Then passed layers of diorite which turned into quartzite, and then, finally, phyllite. Then, finally, the wall crumbled before his pick, revealing a small mossy passage that evolved into an expansive network of caves.

"Caverns!" Avuz hollered up the stairs, and almost instantly the rest of the party jumped into action.

Ice boulders were hauled into place, mostly securing it from outside intrusion of the unruly and potentially dangerous creatures that dwell in the caverns. An encounter with the wrong wildlife could be lethal, not to mention the possibility that any skirmish—even a victorious one—could result in the start of a zombie apocalypse inside the caverns that, for now, were too important to be overrun.

Avuz continued his downward descent while the others built, searching for the other resource that would help them survive: magma. His rhythmic mining grew fainter as the staircase grew longer.

Up in the caves, Alath hunted plants and eyed the shadows.

Alath saw the shadows flicker, and nervously tugged at the dimple cups at her feet. Suddenly, a long arm reached out from the darkness and narrowly missed Alath as she recoiled by pure instinct.

A skirmish began, with the Reacher grabbing for Alath and Alath doing her best to keep the monster at bay with her bare fists.

Avuz, still digging down in the deeps, heard the clamor and came running, pick in hand. The result was devastating. For the Reacher, fortunately.

After a subsequent re-animation and rapid de-animation, the Reacher finally lay still. Avuz and Alath looked at each other, breathing heavily, and silently went back to their tasks, both nursing nothing but a few bruises between them. Instead of continuing the downward descent, Avuz realized it was more important to begin securing a portion of the caverns for safe farming and eventually woodcutting: while the Reacher had been easily handled, there existed far more dangerous creatures than that in the depths of the caverns.

To start the process of securing the caverns, Avuz began digging a chamber just off of a large open space. The small room seemed mostly irrelevant to the goal of security at first, at least until both the shortage of usable workspace near the caverns and lack of stone for construction (and everything else) were noted.

Avuz heard a scratching sound; something scampered behind him, definitely not a dwarf.

He turned around and grabbed the creature by the throat, crushing its windpipe.

"Damn rat!" He angrily cursed. It could've been something much more dangerous, and...

He quickly realized his mistake. The now freshly reanimated rat bit at his ankles, causing him to drop his pickaxe in alarm. Avuz retaliated with swift yet ineffective punches while the rat scratched and bit, doing little other than inflicting light cuts. The two traded blows for a while...

Until Avuz finally got a lucky hit, caving in the abomination's skull.

Avuz shakedly grabbed his pickaxe—which had lain out of reach during the battle—and began digging again, wincing with each pickstrike. There was still work to be done, after all.

A butcher's shop was set up once again to let the dwarves serve the dual purpose of ensuring no more reanimation occurs and getting more food.

Id quickly labored to skin and process the still rather fresh rat corpse, and, to her relief, it did not rise again.

Much to her dismay, however, a particular Reacher corpse also had to be butchered. This one looked a lot less mutilated aside from the complete lack of a head, unfortunately.

Nonetheless, Id hauled it to the workshop and started hewing flesh.

Suddenly, she cried out! "Agh!"

The long arms of the decapitated reacher grabbed towards a victim once more, and Id fled the workshop on swift feet. The reacher, brutalized and headless, slowly shambled after her.

Both Kosoth and Avuz heard the clamor and ran towards the scene.

And, after Avuz's collection of minor injuries was sufficiently expanded (and Kosoth's started), the reanimated reacher fell down and lay still. The body was safely dragged to the butchery this time and started its mandatory term as a food source.

Kosoth was idling up in the now unused room above the aquifer breach, taking a well deserved rest. Digging was handled by Avuz, food was being gathered by Alath, no zombies needed killing, no stone blocks were ready for placement and for once, she had a break.

After a few minutes in the almost silent calm, listening to her breath and mulling over recent events, she heard a faint, uncoordinated crunch of footsteps in the snow above her. Probably just another zombie yeti, she thought. Nothing to be afraid of, so as long as she kept quiet. She kept listening, more closely now, and... there was more than one pair of feet! Kosoth quietly yet urgently stood up from her resting place and walked over to the aquifer breach, where small gaps in the hastily chiseled ice roof beamed bright sunlight and cold air down below.

Peering through the gaps, she squinted in the sunlight. A glimpse of rotting flesh. That could mean anything here, but the footsteps... She knew what was there. She rushed down the long staircase back to the stone part of the outpost.

Zon worked stone slowly and methodically,

A panicked stamping of feet followed a rushed declaration. "There's zombies outside!" Kosoth loudly, abruptly, and

Zon was quick to retort. "What're you interrupting me for about that? There's always zomibies outside, you nitwit!"

"Not those kind! And not the husk things, either! These were necromancer zombies, an-" she replied, but was cut short by Zon again.

"Pah, there's no way they've found us! How would you even tell a necromancer zombie from a normal one, anyway?"

"Well, fr' starters, the one I saw was a dwarf. And I could tell they were necromancer zombies cause' they had metal boots. Normal zombie's don't never have metal armor." Kosoth bluntly replied.

Zon recoiled from the revelation. "A dwarf?! No way there's been another dwarf alive for a thousand years! Are you sure you saw them all right? How decomposed was the poor soul? What would a necromancer even be doing all the way out here? Do you know if they found us or not?"

Kosoth was somewhat taken aback by the rapid questions. A few of the others - Besmar, Id, and Sarvesh, had overheard the loud exchange and arrived on the scene out of curiosity.

After a brief mental recovery from the barrage, Kosoth noted, "Well, I'm sure it was a dwarf cause e' had a mighty fine beard, but I couldn't tell how long 'e were dead for. As for the others, I've no clue. I guess we can only hope that it was only some rouge thralls that wandered away from their tower, but I know better than to hope."

The five dwarves thought about what this meant for their future for what seemed like ages but was no more than a few moments. Besmar broke the silence.

"Lass, one more question. About how many did you think there were?"

Kosoth eloquently responded, as if prepared for the question. "I was just thinkin' about that, certianly sounded like a half dozen or so, maybe more. At that size, it were probably just a scouting party. Nonetheless, I say we should stay away from the surface fort so we don't make any sound up there and tell them where we are, supposing they don't already know."

Sarvesh quietly voiced her agreement. "I agree, it's much too dangerous to go up there unless something serious happens. It's cold above the aquifer anyways."

Id, almost obligated by the turn-like nature of the conversation also added in a quick note. "Aye, no reason to be up thar. We all got work to be doin' though, eh? Let's hop to it."

Id's dismissal ensured the breakup of the gathered members of the party, and everybody went back to their labor.

Avuz dug. Man, was it boring down here. He swung his pick into the floor beneath him, carving a crude stair shaped chunk out of the ground. Maybe he should go get a drink soon, or see how the brewing operations are going, or just... something. Claim to be patrolling for zombies since he was the only one who had anything close to a weapon. He swung his pick again, Man, was it hot down here. He wiped some sweat off his brow.

Spoiler: owo whats this? (click to show/hide)

Wait... hot? Avuz broke from his labor-induced trance, quickly realized the implications of unpleasant heat at this depth, and began carving stairs with a newfound burst of adrenaline. Suddenly, the pick broke through the roof of the endless magma sea.

Hot magma flowed just below his feet. He watched it closely, looking for telltale signs that denote locations of precious blue metal and the much less subtle general flow of the current that signaled a rough layout of the immediate area surrounding the breach.

After he was sure where the precious veins of adamantine lay and had a rough idea of what the currents said about the shape of the giant magma resivoir, he gave a single cry to be heard by those above.

"Magma!"

By the end of the month, Zon finally had forges to work in.

None of the party had any experience working metal, but it was agreed upon that Zon was the steadiest hand and the most potential. First and foremost came an axe-everybody was sick of sleeping on the ground, simple as that. The remaining two copper bars would be saved for weaponry.

With everybody finally laboring, the fort evolved rapidly. Id churned out stone blocks, Besmar and Kosoth hauled them into place in the planned safe area, Zon felled trees, [farmer] began sowing the first crops (which, unfortunately, did not include plump helmets due to their complete absence in the caverns), and Sarvesh started to gather silk for the creation of cloth.

Zon was in the Northern section of the caverns, taking chunks out of a large tower cap with his rather shoddily made copper axe. The quality of his work did not please him, but shoddy though it may be, it was still an axe. Most varieties of cavern tree were hewn fairly easily due to their exotic nature, anyways.

Abruptly, his thoughts on metalwork were interrupted by a rustle of movement just out of vision! Zon turned around in an instant and brandished his weapon, prepared to fight of flee depending on the source of the noise.

Zon stared into the darkness, looking for whatever it was that had made the sound. Another rustle occured, and he whirled around to the source, placing his axe between the sound and his body.

And then, he saw what it was. He lowered his axe a little. It was a mushroom, but also a creature!

Spoiler: Plumpy & Co. escaped! (click to show/hide)

He looked suspiciously and curiously at the creature, and more came out from the dark behind it. They stared at each other for a while before Zon relaxed and turned his back to begin woodcutting again, confident that these mushroom men meant no harm.

It was a comforting thought that there were still some things in the world not trying to kill them.

Meanwhile in the main body of the fort, something far more important than lumber was finally being made.

Booze.

The lack of it had been drawing work to a crawl: a dwarf without alcohol is a slow dwarf. A slow dwarf is an unproductive dwarf, and in the Blizzards of Despair, an unproductive dwarf is a dead dwarf. In addition, the only source of water was still far above the newly dug central meeting area, which compounded with the danger of potentially alerting invaders of their presence (if it had not already been found) was downright annoying due to the length of the trek, all for a paltry few gulps of water.

That would no longer be the case for the seven dwarves of Fairpaper. Alath lugged a rock pot and some [plants] to the still and began the arduous task of brewing.

And after what seemed like an eternity, freshly brewed alcohol poured into the pot. Not much, but it would last until a second batch could be brewed.

Perhaps more important than even the alcohol was also a result; the seeds of the cave wheat used were free from the chaff and could be planted for a renewable source of food and beer. In one swift stroke, the fort's sustainability and durability were reinforced threefold, and just in time for the end of the first full year since the founding of Fairpaper.

There was no time for celebration, however; between construction of bedrooms, processing and growing of food, and all the many other miscellaneous tasks that needed to be done, there was never a time in which all seven of Fairpaper's dwarves were idle. As a matter of fact, there was seldom time when even one was idle, not counting breaks to tend to basic needs such as hunger, thirst, and tiredness.

And so, rather anticlimactically, the first anniversary of Fairpaper came and went.

View the fort as of the end of chapter two here!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:17:14 pm by NordicNooob »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2019, 07:23:56 pm »

You've struck a delightful balance here between humorous snark and serious prose. I'll be watching this!  :D
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2019, 08:36:36 pm »

Your cavern conquering plans are pretty daring. That's some deliberate risk, and deliberately gotten danger. The dwarves of Fairpaper have certainly shown themselves in light combat.

And certainly, I never thought about necromancer zombies like that.

Ah, finally, booze! Poor dwarves.

Maybe upload the map to dfma, so that there's yearly overviews of the fortress?

NordicNooob

• Bay Watcher
  • *Not actually Nordic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2019, 10:13:17 pm »

1. I fully expected this amount of skirmishing, and think it went over pretty well. The large rat caught me off guard (Avuz not having his pick was my fault, actually, since I tried to draft him in the presence of a foe he decided to whack the crap out of it instead of picking up his weapon and then whacking the crap out of it), but other than that all combat was under control. Avuz was never far from the corpses, and had anything more dangerous come along I was ready to evac up to the glacial hole above the aquifer breach. Miners are pretty hardy fighters, and if something can't insta-kill a dwarf, chances are a miner can kill it.

2. You have no idea how much the alcohol withdrawal has made me suffer. No more! But yes, poor dwarves because it's their lives that are at risk if they work slow. And also, alcohol is as much a dwarven right as water is a human right.

3. Sure, I'll try to stick a map at the end of chapters where I see fit. Updated the second chapter to have a link to the map.

4. And yes, I am trying to make this story serious, but it's imperative to my sanity to make snarky comments on everything.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:18:23 pm by NordicNooob »