Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What is the stupidest thing you've Done In Adventure mode  (Read 2338 times)

HungThir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What is the stupidest thing you've Done In Adventure mode
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2020, 02:58:44 am »

I guess the dumbest thing I ever did was walk through a murky pond while my companion was following behind, and not realizing he'd follow me, he start drowning, I jump back in, not realizing I can't pick him up, which means his AI gave up on trying to get out, and then my companion was dead...

you can rescue your companions from drowning, if you're fairly speedy, by walking onto their tile, so that they swap positions with you. do this enough times, from an appropriate direction each time, and you can swap-position them up onto dry land

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2020, 04:38:40 am »

*Baywatch theme plays*

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • "Sanity impaired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2020, 12:10:02 pm »

you can rescue your companions from drowning, if you're fairly speedy, by walking onto their tile, so that they swap positions with you. do this enough times, from an appropriate direction each time, and you can swap-position them up onto dry land

Aww nice

I usually just run away from the river fast as I can, then hop into fast-travel mode and hope for the best. Works like 70% of the time.
Come play Mafia with us!
May Armok give me strength. Or scuba miners.
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3]