Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Survival [ISG]  (Read 4924 times)

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
Re: Survival [ISG]
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2020, 08:56:12 am »

Updating tomorrow.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2020, 08:50:31 am »

To the north, you find a forest. It seems to be quite large.

To the west, you find a cave.

Night is falling soon. Do you want to keep exploring or return to your camp?

You will call that particular apple "poisonapple" now.

Spoiler: Status and inventory (click to show/hide)
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2020, 09:06:28 am »

Return to camp. Remain vigilant with shop rock at the ready as night falls. Don't go to sleep yet - something could come after us in the night.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2020, 02:35:31 am »

Return to camp. Remain vigilant with shop rock at the ready as night falls. Don't go to sleep yet - something could come after us in the night.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2020, 02:50:04 am »

+1
+1

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2020, 11:30:55 am »

Sorry for the delays, updating tomorrow.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2020, 10:25:00 am »

Alright, updates should be faster now.

You return to your camp...

You're getting tired.

Night falls.

Hmmm... Was that rustling in the grass or are you paranoid? Better be safe and wield that sharp rock.

You're getting a bit thirsty, too, but that pond might not be safe to drink from directly.

((A new mechanic has been introduced: Fatigue.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2020, 10:41:46 am »

Lets sleep in the bush for the night.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2020, 10:02:45 am »

You sleep well...

You dream of a strange village in the mountains...

And dangerous animals lurking in the night...

You hear screeching, wake up, see nothing, then go back to sleep.

In the morning, you see an animal carcass on the ground near the (bitten) poisonapple in a puddle of blood. You did not see this animal before. It looks a bit like a brown cat, but its teeth seem to be flatter and, most strikignly, it has a rhinoceros-like horn on its nose.

What do you do?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2020, 10:22:16 am »

Go examine the corpse and the area around it to try to get a better idea of killed it.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2020, 11:18:38 am »

Go examine the corpse and the area around it to try to get a better idea of killed it.
+1 also take some of the meat and cook it in a fire, if. No fire exists, make one then cook the meat

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2020, 11:49:41 am »

In the morning, you see an animal carcass on the ground near the (bitten) poisonapple in a puddle of blood.

Presumably it died after trying to eat the poison-apple.

take some of the meat and cook it in a fire, if. No fire exists, make one then cook the meat

+1
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 08:58:53 am by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2020, 02:31:04 am »

+1

Changed it so we don't die.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 03:15:03 am by King Zultan »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2020, 08:11:31 am »

In the morning, you see an animal carcass on the ground near the (bitten) poisonapple in a puddle of blood.

Presumably it died after trying to eat the poison-apple.

take some of the meat and cook it in a fire, if. No fire exists, make one then cook the meat

+1
+1
Oh, no
If it died from the poison Apple, the meat is poisoned, too

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2020, 02:50:03 pm »

Some poisons are neutralized by high temperatures. As we surely can't drain the blood by this time though, it might be quite saturated with it. Not sure if we want to take the risk.

Either way, we can use the carcass as bait of some kind. Gathering some stones, and stashing them next to a bush, while dragging the corpse within prime throwing range of it, could easily net us some birds. We want to keep a stick or club of some sort at the ready though - bigger predators might come by, and while I wouldn't support hunting them, we want to have something to drive them off if neccessary.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4