Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Suggestion Sim: Dating Sim Suggestion Game  (Read 1191 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Suggestion Sim: Dating Sim Suggestion Game
« on: December 19, 2019, 01:20:35 am »

This is Suggestion Sim, a suggestion game dating sim I’ve decided to try out. I’m attempting a dating sim style intro rather than a classic OP, so please follow the intro and of clarifications are needed, I’ll clarify them afterward.

Welcome to the Clover Heart School, an academy for gifted students founded by the philanthropy organization known as “Clover Heart.” Today is April 7th, a Sunday, and your first day at the academy. Why are you in school on a Sunday, you ask? Well, it’s a boarding school, so you hang around on Sunday’s as well. Now, you must be so excited to be here, after all, it’s a very selective school. You’re going to make so many new friends, maybe even someone who’s a bit closer than a friend, and you’ll... but I’m getting ahead of myself. Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself?

Spoiler: Choose Like or Dislike (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Your PC Image (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 01:23:19 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion Sim: Dating Sim Suggestion Game
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 01:43:44 am »

Like: Violence

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 01:47:43 am »

Somehow I knew this would occur. Please try and fill out the rest of the sheet so this game can be actually played.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 02:13:39 am »

Ptw
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 02:28:50 am »

Somehow I knew this would occur. Please try and fill out the rest of the sheet so this game can be actually played.

What's the character sheet supposed to look like? I would have assumed I was only supposed to vote for one thing.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 04:34:51 am »

What would happen in this if we decided we disliked romance?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 10:01:29 am »

I’ve received complaints about the  lack of proper sheet. What do you guys want on the sheet?

EDIT: I may move this to Discord if I don’t get enough interest
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 10:06:33 am by Smoke Mirrors »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 03:46:16 pm »

This game is more than capable of being adapted into a platonic friendship sim. Also, here you guys go.

Name:
Appearance:

Pick Likes and Dislikes from the list, or add some new ones. Anything you don’t selected will be counted as neutral. Discuss what you want for here and come to a decision.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2019, 08:16:41 pm »

This game is more than capable of being adapted into a platonic friendship sim. Also, here you guys go.

Pick Likes and Dislikes from the list, or add some new ones. Anything you don’t selected will be counted as neutral. Discuss what you want for here and come to a decision.

Platonic Friendship Sim sounds like the saddest thing ever :V

Name: Roland Galilei
Appearance:

Dislikes: Art, Dance, Music
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2019, 04:37:39 am »

Platonic Friendship Sim sounds like the saddest thing ever :V
Friend Zone Simulator, the game that always ends in disappointment.

Also +1 to the character.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2019, 03:11:01 pm »

The game has been moved to a discord run by a friend of mine for his dating sim game who was kind enough to be willing to share. Be on your best behavior if you choose to join.

https://discord.gg/tWZX9us