Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: K.I.T.E.D: Kick In The Evil Doors [8/Some] (Always Recruiting) D1E2T5  (Read 5540 times)

Pokeboss44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: K.I.T.E.D: Kick In The Evil Doors [8/Some] (Always Recruiting) D1E2T4
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2019, 02:59:24 am »

“Don’t forgot to pray joe”

Snip the cooking assistant with my scissors, and then Benediction Bar Bear

The Adversary

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Oh Deer God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2019, 06:30:55 am »

Move two left to end at (9,11) and than swing the infernal halberd into the (10,12) Elemelentils center mass, while preparing a dark trap

You cannot move, your speed is 0'.
The pure destructive force of a full speed taco truck is pretty bad, and adding a bomb on won't add that much."

The Adversary

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Oh Deer God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2019, 12:50:26 am »

The 24 hour mark has passed. Anyone in the game who feels competent to submit an action for Bar Bear may do so.
The pure destructive force of a full speed taco truck is pretty bad, and adding a bomb on won't add that much."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2019, 11:27:35 am »

(How fast is Bar Bear?)
Move south however many spaces are allowed, if in reach of the soup bowl, sample some stew
(Will change if the action is invalid)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2019, 11:32:49 am »

Um, don't do that, it'll get Barbear Attack-of-Oppertunity-ed. By the boss. And he's still on mostly full HP. And someone's already standing in that spot, so he'll just bump into them. And you can't move and sample the stew.

BB: Move up two and hit Mama.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2019, 11:44:16 am »

Um, don't do that, it'll get Barbear Attack-of-Oppertunity-ed. By the boss. And he's still on mostly full HP. And someone's already standing in that spot, so he'll just bump into them. And you can't move and sample the stew.

+1 I forgot about the opportunity attack

The Adversary

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Oh Deer God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2019, 01:18:41 pm »

You can move and sample the stew, sampling is just a main action. Mama is the only one who has to take a full round action to do it. Tipping is a full round action.

Dungeon 1, Encounter 2, Turn 4
Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer. As are beans, apparently.

Rokhard Darkface
Rokhard draws and slashes [5+4 Vs 11, Miss] but Mama is already well prepared, and fury lends her speed. She parries the holy sword with her meat hook and punchess with the pommel of her cleaver to send Rokhard back into a defensive position.

[Iaido defense Set]

Boris Ylivvien
Boris prays for Bar Bear engages the assistant that slashed him, snipping furiously with his holy scissors. [7+3 Vs 13] The remaining cook sees to be the most combative of the bunch, striking sparks as he fences his kitchen knife against Boris' sacred scissors.

[Benediction III set on Bar Bear]

Joe
Joe unleashes healing energy once more. [Projected Heal: 9+2] This time, however, it finally has a significant effect, reknitting the last of Rokhard's wounds and repairing the organic fibers of his shirt. [Pray: 2] Perhaps the gods are busy with helping him heal, because they don't reply in any other significant way.

Hexio Bladio
[Automatic Hit, 1+4 Magic B] The Elemelentil stands mutely as Hexio smashes the haft his halberd into its chest to get a little distance, then strikes viciously with the blade. The elemelentil seems briefly confused by the smoking hole in its chest, but not overly pained or damaged. In preparation for the next one coming up the stairs, Hexio readies another darkflame sigil.

Bar Bear
Bar Bear circles Mama, working on a flanking angle and slashing Mama with his great axe. [9+6+4+1 Vs 11, Hit.  (5+3+3)/2 =6] Mama's thick apron stops the blade cold, transforming its cleaving momentum into a merely bruising impact.

[-1 Stack Armed Bear]
[+1 Stack Bear Arms]
[+2 HP Indefatigueable]

--Enemy Action--

Cooks Assistant
[2+2 Vs 16, Miss] The cook's assistant locked in mortal battle with Boris remains locked in mortal battle with Boris - neither making in headway in striking or even unbalancing the other.

Upstairs Imp
The surviving imp upstairs channels yet another gout of flame into Boris. [15+3 Vs 10, (2+2)/2 Damage] More flames singe the priest, and it threatens to be the imp's fire rather than the cook's blade that finally undoes the holy man.

Bean Wizard + Downstairs Imp
The been wizard focuses  andthe imp's braziatic ash sculptures take on an obscene twist.

Elemelentils
The elemelentil closest to Hexio takes another swing at Hexio [19+3, 4+3 Damage] and thoroughly clobbers the immobilized warlock. More streamers of lentils wrap around the badly injured man, continuing to lock him to the floor. After smashing, the Elemelentil slowly begins circling the Warlock in order to make room for its compatriot, an action that triggers the dark trap. [Save: 3-5 Vs 14, Fail. 10+4 Damage] Dark flames reduce the Elemelentil's burlap frame to almost nothing, and the scent of burned beans fills the room, but it continues to lumber around.

The second elemelentil slogs up the stairs, gets in close with Hexio, and then unleashes a beany assault of its own. [20+3 Vs 16, 2+3 Damage] Two overhand bean-fists smash down on Hexio from above, driving him to his knees. A roundhouse bean punch to the head sends him sprawling to the ground, and a continuous pummeling of stomping and kicking from both Elemelentils sends Hexio into broken unconsciousness.

Mama
Mama brings her cleaver in two-handed, striking against Rokhard with as much brutality as skill. [20+2 Vs 10, 5+5 Damage] The swordsman dodges furiously, waiting for the opportunity to interrupt her attack with a direct iai counterblow against her massive blade - but that opportunity never comes. At the end of the assault, Rokhard finds himself off balance and with as many nicks as he had before Joe's healing burst.

-End of Round 4-

Spoiler: Battlemap (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 05:06:33 pm by The Adversary »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: K.I.T.E.D: Kick In The Evil Doors [8/Some] (Always Recruiting) D1E2T5
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2019, 02:46:46 pm »

Pray and move to 5, 7  to strike down ca

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2019, 04:40:37 pm »

Shouldn't Bar Bear be at (5,11)? Also, is flanking bonus a thing in this game?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

The Adversary

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Oh Deer God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2019, 05:05:58 pm »

Shouldn't Bar Bear be at (5,11)? Also, is flanking bonus a thing in this game?

Looks like I uploaded the old map, check back in a minute. Also, no. We'll talk about that at the end of this dungeon.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2019, 06:35:26 pm »

Oh well.

Seeing his mighty Axe of Bears reduced to a mere mallet, Bar Bear flies into a rage.
Rage 6, hit Mama with Massive fists.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Pokeboss44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2019, 03:16:52 am »

Benediction Bar Bear for 0AP, and then move four right and two upright to end at (11,8) and cast a Projected Heal on Hexio Bladio while Tithing him.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 09:34:02 pm by Pokeboss44 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2019, 05:22:46 am »

The usual: Draw, strike, sheathe, defend, AoO.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2019, 09:46:33 pm »

If assumed to be healed, strike the (11,10) Elementali and than prepare a dark trap, otherwise death saving throw

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2019, 01:52:52 pm »

Updoot? :3
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]