Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Little Story about the Fortress Zefon  (Read 1146 times)

Headruf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
A Little Story about the Fortress Zefon
« on: December 04, 2019, 02:14:15 am »

A Little Story about the Fortress Zefon also known as Fountainslut
on the Continent of Distinguishing in the World "The Destined Planets"

Dwarfs:

1 Headruf the Expitions Leader /Also the Medical Chief and Bookkeeper
2 Mellidruf Thablor (female)/ Farmer, Cook, Brower *First Mistake: Forget to give her any boints in Farming Oo )
3 Nami Dumatushil (female) /Mason (Sidenote: she is Bisexuel)
4 Anjadenck Lotolmeng (female)/ Mason *Second Mistake: Why i took 2 Masons ?!)
5 Michldorf Osodimush / Miner
6 Michelus Olonistam /Woodworker *3rd and Biggest mistake: I forgot to give him an axe !!! fuck
7 Florianius Sengdodok / a Peasent / i guess you are my gemsetter now.

4 dogs (2female)
2 donkeys (1female)

Soooo we start in a wooden Land with a little Hill and a Brook aaaand we start in the mid of the Brook (little river).
So all my dwarfs are a little angry because the got wet.

We find a nice location and dig down. It seems there is a good sand layer where we can farm and a little bit down there
is a gneiss layer.

We know that that isn*t the best material but fuck it we will build here. So sending our little friend Michldorf to dig.
He did a good job made a Meeting Hall and 7 Rooms the Farming are the kitchen and the still area.

So far so good. Exept that we can`t make beds ..because of the lacking wood ,because we forgot the axe because we are dumb.

Also im thinking that i can`t easy fix this. When there is no wood , there is no charcol for the smelter , there is no iron or copper so no axe.
I guess i have to buy one , when im Lucky i get on with the first travelers or i have to find magma.... dios mios never used that.
I can remember the mines of moria where they digged to deep and everything goes down.

And Summer arrives.

In the Meantime a stray dog fights a snow leopard , the dog looses but just get stunned. After he stands up he fights a cleffhoof and got stunned again. (Brave dog)

Nothing really happens ,except a Human Bowman comes along and ask“s if he can visit us
"Gadoc Resmiicen a Bowman".... I accept. But with thinking , that he could be a possible way of FUN.

*Some Migrants have arrived* Eieieiei so fast ? I don`t think i have the food.

Yipieeh , its just 3 , we can handle that.

Urvad Koganzeg a Professional Engraver (wow thats usefull :P )
and Imush Azinustuth a Tresher .... i guess a professional plant gatherer.

and its Autumn *Gem Cutting and Stone Craftig so that i can finaly buy an axe .. dios mios that axe.*

the traders arrive: THEY HAVE AN AXE ==> I give them 1000 gold profit and go happy with a little smile ^^

*Some Migrant have arrived* again ?!?!
Sigun Otsusdodok Top Fischerman
Tosid Aseral Dying Master aksi a little bit Weaponsmithing

ahhhh just 2 again. (thats the good thing when you can`t make really wealth without wood :D )

Also in lack of a better option i decidet to build a wall around our entrance and the trader depot. Starting my own Fortress on the Outside.
I think just a little hatched doesn`t fit my awesome group of 12 dwarfs + 1 Human.

I missreaded the AXE goddamit .... its a copper battle pick .... a fucking pick.....

but i also bought a little wood.... so searching for metal.

And i just made a bookkeeper office and my drinks are getting low.... why the fuck is nobody plant gathering !

*Winter is coming*

OK --- i can`t find any metal so far. I digged into 2 huge caves..which mean if there is a flyer underground im fucked so far and there is no layer than diorite and marble.
I have no idea if any metal is in the area. I rly hope so. Maybe i just have to go to the little hill and dig there....

I fixed the drinking problem. I have no idea why nobody was holing plants.

AHHHH- i just checked my underground cave and there is a shitload of gold *awesome smile* can i make a gold axe ? I guess i find out.

Much better : i just found galena. This is lead and silver and i can make a silver axe.. that should finaly work. I have to dig there though.

Jipiieeee , i also din`t have an Anvil ...eieieiei... this time i can`t rly do anything about it , i have to wait for the trader.

So , im thinking i just should making doors ... i mean why not , more doors look better.

*Spring has arrived* Hoping to get some traders to get an goddam anvil :D

I smelted everything, so we have now 1 Ironbar and a few silver bars. "Anvil, lets go Anvil"

Nothing else is happening. Having a good time here.

*Some migrants have arrived*

21 ...twenty one..what the fuck should i do with 21.

AND **** Werelizard Girace Acissisalgevavie has come.! A large lizard twisted into humanoid form. It is crazed for blood and flesh. Its eyes glow yellow. Its brown scales are blocky and overlapping,
Now you will know why you fear the night. ******

hmmm...it`seems Girace Acissisalgevavie has come directly to intervere with the new migrants. That means i got 6 Migrants less and a dead werelizard. Or i guess he is not dead but transformed back into a  and is now bleeding out.
Not sure what todo. I guess i have to send a mighty dwarf to kill that guy. Setting up my military.

I guess a new Migrant will be the mighty warrior. I made them coffins.

==========================to be continued (I kinda just ignored any grammar or vocabulary , sry for that)===================

Headruf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Story about the Fortress Zefon
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 04:42:38 am »

So FUN has happend

to make it quick , i couldn`t manage to kill the lizards in time and a few survivors of the migrants transformed also into werelizards. At this point just 4 dwarfs are not affected even though i killed al the lizards i guess the other dwarfs will also transform.

I guess the Fortress has failed and we had some FUN.

I will abbadon the Fortress !

If you want to have your dwarf please make a commend and i will set it (please also give me a profession ;) ) i will start with the first few and start with a RP aspect into a new game ;)

ābirtobul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 05:07:15 am »

I really enjoyed this story thanks!

I'll take my chances with a military dorf or tavern performer.  :)

Silverlock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 03:52:38 pm »

After he stands up he fights a cleffhoof and got stunned again. (Brave dog)

I have been doing one of my periodic SCP binges lately, and my first thought upon reading the above was, "Man, that Clef gets into everything!"  Then I remembered where I was.

"All right boys, let's strike the- *crack* whatthefwarblblub..."
"...Dibs on the pick."
Hidden beneath rusting weapons was a mass of assorted bones. An elf, a goblin, even an ogre. All just waiting for someone to walk by and notice them, like some kind of land mine of horror.