Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [SG] STALKER: Are you sure this won't hurt my career?  (Read 2889 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] STALKER: Are you sure this won't hurt my career?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2019, 06:11:28 am »

>> Use your COMM JACKER 3000 to SNOOP his communications. If he's messaging Mr Hubbard then this case will be SOLVED.
+1
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2019, 06:47:49 am »

>> Use your COMM JACKER 3000 to SNOOP his communications. If he's messaging Mr Hubbard then this case will be SOLVED.
+1
+1
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 07:21:40 am »

>>Use your COMM JACKER 3000 to SNOOP his communications. If he's messaging Mr Hubbard then this case will be SOLVED.
You whip out your SPY PHONE, boot up that fancy COMM JACKER 3000 program, and sit down at a nearby bench while you read through the 20 or 30 pages of terms and conditions needed to actually use this thing, until you finally scan past a spooky warning about how 'this app isn't officially endorsed by [your spy organization]' and how the phone 'is likely to explode after multiple failed attempts to unlock it' for security purposes.

You are STALKER, and you realize that your briefing didn't actually include the milkman's phone number...amateurs really.

Luckily enough everyone here's dumb enough to keep their GPS on, and you quickly catch on to the Milkman's phone, retrieving some data packets your COMM JACKER determines to be HIGHLY ENCRYPTED messages.

You sit and wait patiently for the messages to decrypt, finding your first packet to contain the following exchange.

Milkman: Hey John, guess who's wasting most of their morning today?
Lenor: You?
Lenor: And don't use my real name here please.

Well that was useless, I guess Mr. Hubbard's first name is JOHN, but uh, this doesn't really prove much.

You bide the time between decryptions by.
>STALKING John Hubbard's social media as well! Might glean some interesting info.
>CALL GLADYS, and ask why her husband lives in a flat if they're apparently well off.
>Send the Milkman a message on Telemessage, everyone's favorite 'eNcRYptED' messaging app now that you've got his ID.
>Write in
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 07:34:47 am »

>Call the COPS and tell them that his milkman car is ILLEGALLY parked. It doesn't matter if it's broken, it's broken in the WRONG spot.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2019, 07:37:23 am »

>Send the Milkman a message on Telemessage, posing as a random spam fortune teller here to tell him about his love life
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2019, 08:22:22 am »

>Send the Milkman a message on Telemessage, posing as a random spam fortune teller here to tell him about his love life
+1, but make sure to use a burner account.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 08:23:32 am »

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 10:01:37 am »

+1
+1

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2019, 11:30:20 pm »

>Call the COPS and tell them that his milkman car is ILLEGALLY parked. It doesn't matter if it's broken, it's broken in the WRONG spot.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2019, 08:58:14 am »

Realizing that the Milkman's currently bored out of his mind, and that you're in the mood for fucking around anyway, you slowly switch to your own copy of the Telemessage program, and create a stereotypical spam account, posing as the fortune teller.

>Feardorcha, an ancient fortune teller who has foretold the fortunes of presidents and CEOs before.
>Midnite, an edgy tarot reader
>Dave Gibbons, just a bloke who wants to get to know you better and have some fun with the cards eh?
>FORTUNEBOT, go full on ham with coming off as an automated fortune telling bot
>Write in
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2019, 09:01:15 am »

FORTUNEBOT, go full on ham with coming off as an automated fortune telling bot

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2019, 09:02:15 am »

>Feardorcha, an ancient fortune teller who has foretold the fortunes of presidents and CEOs before.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2019, 10:30:53 am »

FORTUNEBOT, go full on ham with coming off as an automated fortune telling bot
+1

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2019, 10:31:45 am »

+1
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2019, 11:21:17 am »

+1
+1
Pages: 1 [2] 3