Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure Mode Sites  (Read 1323 times)

UristVanHelsing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Adventure Mode Sites
« on: December 08, 2019, 11:05:35 am »

Can I leave a companion at a site that I build and then come back for them? I have a demon bound to me, but he's a huge asshole sometimes and I'd like to leave him behind on select missions. I'd also love to make other sites and store my other demons there so they don't fight each other. Is this possible?
You could always spread it around and paint the floor of your house with the blood of your enemies.
You could very well go for a Christmas themed house, all green and red from blood and vomit. Deck the halls with spilled intestines. Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Mode Sites
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 12:34:40 pm »

You can tell them to stay at a certain site that you have made, but don't let there be anyone else around him or he will see n slaughter them. It might be the same for having multiple demons around too. Unsure on that last part tho.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

UristVanHelsing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Mode Sites
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 04:11:41 pm »

Yeah I built my place in the middle of the woods so no one will be around to see him. Also he's inside so I should be good on that front.
You could always spread it around and paint the floor of your house with the blood of your enemies.
You could very well go for a Christmas themed house, all green and red from blood and vomit. Deck the halls with spilled intestines. Fa la la la la, la la la la!