Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)  (Read 20782 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)
« on: December 16, 2019, 04:28:08 am »

You are in front of the gate that divides normal land, and the property of Hizkuania, the strongest and largest security complex of all times. Between the electric fence you have in front of you and the actual building, mines are hidden under the ground. Any actual contact that this fortress has is through air shipments. 

Your objective is to go inside, steal the most valuable things you can find, and escape, without getting captured or killed!

Spoiler: The Idea (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Creation (click to show/hide)

Current Players:

- King Zultan

- Joe

- Tamotoa

- Lily
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 04:28:57 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Heist
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 08:10:56 am »

Name: Durg
Description: He looks like your standard Kobold.
What are you planning to do with the money? Horde it and keep others away from it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 02:44:08 pm »

Durg, the Kobold nears the Electric fence. Immediatly, a electronic voice warns the lizard man.

ATENTION INTRUDER! ILEGAL TRESPASSING WILL BE PUNISHED WITH DEATH!

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 04:27:05 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 10:29:48 pm »

Name: Joe
Desciption: Human with black hair and brown eyes
What are you planning to do with the money?: Joe need to pay his bills.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2019, 10:45:17 pm »

Name: Lily
Description: A little girl with raven black hair, wearing a garish dress, and toting a desert eagle.
What are you planning to do with the money?: Give it to the poor.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2019, 11:17:48 pm »

Name: Tamatoa
Description: A coconut crab, but about one and a half times the average size
What are you planning to do with money? Collect it and make myself SHINY like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 04:04:20 am »

Find a tree near the fence and climb it, then try to get an idea of how this place I'm trying to rob is laid out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 04:54:08 am »

Durg
[3] Looking around, Durg sees a medium sized tree, and proceeds to climb it. He swiftly rises to the top of the tree, and glimpses at the gigantic building. Sadly, the tree branches aren't really strong, and they break under his weight.

Luckily for Durg, it was a medium sized tree, so he doesn't get really hurt.

The kobold then recalls what he has seen. The fortress is a pyramid like structure, at least two hundreds meters tall. The top is uncovered, looking like some kind of heliport, and it seems like the only entrance and exit from the glimpse he had. There were people around said helioport, likely guards.

There is some distance between the fence and the actual building, but if one were to rush it, they could probably make it without being seen.

Meanwhile, three new characters appear. Joe, a human who is here to save his financial life, Lily, a little girl, who wants the money to help those who need it, and... a large crab, named Tamotoa, who'd rather be SHINY

Spoiler: Joe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lily (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 05:00:53 am »

Grab a sturdy looking branch, then use my kobold stealthyness and run for the building.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 05:16:09 am »

Grab a sturdy looking branch.

Grab as, breaking the branch, or grab as, giving you impulse?

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 05:28:01 am »

Breaking.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 09:53:24 am »

Burrow underground, under the fence, under the mines, and remain at that level until I reach the building, at which point I poke my eyes out of the ground and survey the area

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 01:44:39 pm »

Facility that size, connected only by heliport? Must be getting food and other supplies shipped in from somewhere.
Watch one of the helos returning from the base, and follow it back to where it lands. Must be a warehouse nearby where they store supplies before flying them in.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 03:35:43 pm »

Start stealing the fence

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 04:19:18 pm »

Durg
[6] Durg stretches his arms and legs, and starts climbing the tree, checking every branch of it until he finds the sturdiest, and then proceeds to separate the branch from the tree. But it is to Durg surprise when he realises that this actually a Staff of Lighting. The kobold instantly blasts a portion of the fence, and proceeds to try and
be stealthyy.

[1] Sadly, it seems that Durg forgot the only known defence of this facility, the mine field. He immediately steps upon a mine, and is thrown back, with several burns over his body. The explosion immediately alarms the guards about the presence of intruders.

Tamatoa
[5] The crab waits no time, and ignoring the Kobold, he proceeds to tear the ground, like a drill, advancing under the fence and the mines, until he reaches the pyramid.

[6] Tamatoa looks around, and sees that he has hit the jackpot. His tunnel leads straight to the stairs that lead to the lower levels, which is where the valuable, secret, and juicy stuff is located. And the best part is, that the actual guards that are protecting the door are on the other side, chatting.  Of course, if any of them were to actually check the staircase, they would notice the large hole in the wall.

Lily
[5] Lily realises that the helicopters may be essential for infiltration. She waits for the next helicopter to leave, and starts following it. She walks for hours, always keeping the helicopter in her line of vision.

Eventually, the helicopter lands right outside a seemingly abandoned train station. Several men descend from the helicopter, securing the perimeter. After a few minutes of waiting, a train enters the station, with more men pouring resources and some kind of security boxes, which must be where the valuable stuff is kept.

Joe
[5] Joe looks around, and realises that the fences must have some value. But how can he steal these without getting shocked?

The Kobold gives him a solution, breaking a part of the fence with some kind of staff, before stepping on a mine, and getting blown back. The electric's fence power shuts off, and Joe uses the chance to steal 20 fences before having to take cover from the guards weapons.

Quote from: Guards shots
Several shots are heard, but they all fail their mark.

Spoiler: Joe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lily (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Time Travel. Is. Pain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19