Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)  (Read 20783 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2019, 04:49:41 pm »

Follow the train tracks back in the direction the train came from. Once out of sight of the station, use magic to break the rails, deforming a section of the metal into uselessness.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 11:35:45 pm »

Pick up a pebble and quietly sneak down the stairs
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 05:06:09 am by SuperDino85 »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 12:52:56 am »

Start disarming and stealing the mines

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2019, 02:06:54 am »

Pick up a pebble and quietly sneak past the guards and down the stairs

Maybe it wasn't clear, but you are already past the guards. The guards are on the other side of the door, which leads to the pyramid.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2019, 02:58:46 am »

Go to the train station and see how many guards are around it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2019, 05:06:53 am »

Pick up a pebble and quietly sneak past the guards and down the stairs

Maybe it wasn't clear, but you are already past the guards. The guards are on the other side of the door, which leads to the pyramid.

Edited

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2019, 11:36:25 am »

Lily
[4] Lily, using the shadow of the trees, quietly moves towards the station. There are a few times were she thinks a guard has spotted her, but luckily, no-one notices her sneaking into the station. After that, it's a child's play getting inside the tunnel that the train came from.

[4] After a few minutes, Lily decides to use her totally known magical powers, and breaks several pieces of the rails, rendering them useless. Several minutes later she hears a devastating impact, and the sounds of some part of the ceiling collapsing. It seems that the tunnel won't be operative for some time.

Eventually, after more hours of walking, she sees the other side. From here, she hears people talking, likely security.

Tamatoa
[5] Tamatoa picks up a normal pebble. Wow, it's so normal it almost doesn't look like a pebble,... but it is.

[4] Tamatoa descends silently the stairs,... As much silently as a crab can descend metal stairs. Thankfully, none of the guards give too much importance to that constant sound, and Tamatoa manages to make his way to the bottom of the stairs.

The crab checks his surroundings. The door in front of him is similar to the one upstairs, keypad locked. Above it, there is a sign that says "LEVEL 1". On the other side, Tamatoa can hear security talking.

Joe
Joe looks around and notices that he is alone, with the other three having left. Meh, boring.

[1Suddenly Joe realises that the mines are likely more valuable than the walls, and decides to deactivate them. Sadly, this doesn't end well. The second Joe steps in the mine field, he is blown away by a mine.

Upon landing, Joe looks at his surroundings Joe realises that he is has landed on the middle of the mine field. The guards are shocked by Joe's bold move, but immediately start pointing their weapons at the human.

Durg
[5] Somehow, even though his foot is badly damaged, Durg manages to follow the smell of Lily, until he reaches an abandoned train station, where the Kobold notices the helicopter that left the base a few hours ago, right outside the building.

There are at least five guards watching over the helicopter and the station main door, but inside the building Durg can hear at least thrice the number.

[2] Sadly, he isn't able to hear why there are more guards inside the building, rather than outside.

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lily (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 11:38:55 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2019, 11:56:27 am »

Steal the pretty keypad from where it sits and search around for more doors

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2019, 08:49:09 pm »

Keep trying to disarm the mines and sell them

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2019, 09:28:09 pm »

Sneak up on the security. Look for food or other supplies I could take and redistribute.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2019, 06:32:47 am »

Look around for any plants I could use to heal myself while I wait for the helicopter to leave.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2019, 08:35:12 am »

Tamatoa
[5] One would think that a crab trying to steal something attached to a wall would be harder for a crab than a human. It's actually the contrary. Tamatoa meticulosly places his pinces and legs upon several weak points of the keypad and then manages to extract it in perfect condition. He extracts it so perfectly, that somehow, the keypad is still functional even after extracting it. And of course, the task is done so meticulosly, the guards on the other side don't notice anything odd.

[2] After looking everywhere, and searching for any secret doors or portals, Tamatoa realises that the only door in the room, is the one that he just stole the keypad from.

Joe
[1] Joe, decided at selling these goddamn mines tries to disarm the nearest one, but the second degree burns are pretty distracting, and the human fails once again. This time the explosion send him out of the mine field and outside the fence. Joe ribs crack upon the impactt. Yikes.

[3] Even though Joe is seriously injured, he decides to force his body to the nearest point of sale. There, he manages to sell the fences to an horrified merchant before collapsing into unconciousness.

Lily
[3] Lily doubts no second, and rushes to one side of the wall. There, she silently gets on the the plataform without being seen by the guards. But just as she is about to leave to the room where the suplies are located, a guard sees her, and they immediatley immobilize her. They don't know what to do with this little girl, but they suspect she had something to do with the train going of it's way and collapsing the tunnel. After cuffing her, they send her to the supply room.

[6] Oh. my. god. There are so many valuables and artifacts and food in here that Lily gets dazed for a second. There's enough food here to end hunger in the Central African Republic, enough value to end poverty in Niger, and so many powerful artifacts that could boost civilization into a mystical age! Sadly, this also the room that has more security in the entire building.

And if this just a temporary storage area, then the insides of Hizukania must have even more valuable items. Lily needs to sit down for a second, overwhelmed with this thought.

Durg
[5] Durg uses his kobold abilities to search for a curative plant, so that he may heal himself. After a few minutes, the Kobold reaches an entire valley of Burnsooth Ointment, and immediatley starts eating it. After a dozen or so, the aching burns start to regenerate, as well as Durg's foot. In no time, Durg looks like a new reptile, with some light scars where his wounds where located. For caution, he grabs a few plants, in case he might need them again.

Once returning to the train station, he is relieved to see that the helicopter hasn't left. It's only half an hour later that a woman leaves the building, as it seems whatever has happened inside the train station might be someone elses problem. The five security guards immediatly start packing the boxes that contain the values, while the women starts activating the helicopter.

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lily (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I just added a "Current Money" factor. Basically, you can only use the money of your stolen objects when you have sold them.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2019, 10:49:22 am »

Wake up and go to a hospital and current money to pay the bills. claim that I was in a workplace accident

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2019, 12:10:18 pm »

Use previously established metal deformation magic power to escape cuffs. Search this room for equipment to jam communications in the whole building, and a good automatic shotgun.
They know what they're doing, they brought this on themselves.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2019, 05:14:34 am »

Use my kobold stealth to sneak into the train station, then grab the first gun I can find.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19