Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30

Author Topic: CYOGTCG SG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 24050 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
CYOGTCG SG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!
« on: January 05, 2020, 07:23:04 pm »

(Decided to try my hand at making one of those suggestion things. I actually thought of this idea a while ago but only now decided to actually let this be a thing)

Welcome to the world of CYOGTCG! It is a world not too unlike the one we live in, except in this world everyone is obsessed with a weird card game called CYOGTCG! Its stands for "Create Your Own G Trading Card Game". Nobody knows what the first G stands for.

You are about to begin your first day at CYOGTCG Junior High School! This means that in the next couple of days, you will be able to create your own CYOGTCG deck from your soul.

But first... What is your name?
>_
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG SG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 07:23:45 pm »

-Current Stats-

Name: G
Deck Theme: Waifus
Title: Yelling Kid
Hairstyle: Hair Cannon

Spoiler: Collection (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 09:25:43 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 07:51:43 pm »

G.

Our name is G. We are the fabled G from "Create Your Own G Trading Card Game", it is how you know we are the protagonist.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 04:03:13 am »

G.

Our name is G. We are the fabled G from "Create Your Own G Trading Card Game", it is how you know we are the protagonist.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 04:29:25 am »

G.

+1
+1

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 03:10:50 pm »

G.

+1

Having G(or a name with a G sound) as a name is basically this worlds equivalent of having a 'Yu' name in YuGiOh

Also, I'm very, very interested in seeing how the deck generation works.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 04:19:09 pm »

how about Reggie (pronounced Reh-gee)?
Also, why are we making a deck out of our soul?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 05:12:02 pm »

Oh. Your name is G. I actually saw the G on the form already, but I didn't think that was actually your whole name. Okay then.

You head over to the school gymnasium, and the school principal, whose name is apparantly "Cyoggy Pete", gives out a big speech about the new school year, safety and a bunch of other boring things you would expect.

After about 20 minutes or so, a big crystal-ball thing is brought out in order to determine the Deck Theme of the new students! You place your hand upon the crystal-ball thing to reveal your deck theme. Which is...

>_

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 05:24:39 pm »

Ooh, the fun part. Hmm, I want to put forward several options:

Super Mario

The Legend of Zelda

Risk of Rain
(Personally though, I'm most interested in Risk of Rain, the gimmick of which I'd imagine would be things that steadily ramp-up over time, or stuff like 'when played, this card gains [whatever] for every X turns that have passed')
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 05:32:41 pm by Failbird105 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2020, 05:38:10 pm »

Cyoggy Pete? What a silly name! Peat is like dirt, who would name their kid after dirt?

Clearly our deck is the most marketable of decks. The thing closest to a young man's heart.

Waifus. Our unbeatable waifu deck.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2020, 05:43:04 pm »

What if our deck theme is

Heads, the heads could could be of many different creatures, imagine getting attacked by a multitude of floating heads

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2020, 04:29:23 am »

I think the theme should be zebras.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2020, 05:20:20 am »

Hm. Clearly we need something that can collect all these perfectly workable and sane ideas together.

How about our deck theme is “ComboCards”! The deck works around combining two or more weak cards into a stronger third card. So you would have a Zebra card you could combine with a Head card to get the Zebrahead card, combine the Super card with the plumber card to get a Super Plumber Mario rip-off (we still can’t afford the rights to Nintendo IPs). We could then do different combos, like mixing the Zebra card with the Waifu card to get a zebra Waifu, or mixing the Plumber card with the Waifu card to get a plumber Waifu.

It should be solid enough to form a deck around without being restrictive in what we can do with it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2020, 05:45:53 am »

Hm. Clearly we need something that can collect all these perfectly workable and sane ideas together.

How about our deck theme is “ComboCards”! The deck works around combining two or more weak cards into a stronger third card. So you would have a Zebra card you could combine with a Head card to get the Zebrahead card, combine the Super card with the plumber card to get a Super Plumber Mario rip-off (we still can’t afford the rights to Nintendo IPs). We could then do different combos, like mixing the Zebra card with the Waifu card to get a zebra Waifu, or mixing the Plumber card with the Waifu card to get a plumber Waifu.

It should be solid enough to form a deck around without being restrictive in what we can do with it.
+1 I like the sound of all of this.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2020, 10:13:37 am »

ptw
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30