Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: If(someday when) the creaters of DF passed away, what would become of these foru  (Read 2985 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This isn't the sagrada familia something like that would never happen in - ....  :o

But seriously the Adams don't owe us anything, allways backup what you cherish. That being said the risk of both of them vanishing the same moment is really slim. Honestly there is a ton of little snippets of info to find in all interviews, videos and FOTF replies, answering allmost anything. I'd wager the only reason some DF fanatic hasn't bothered to reverse engineer the whole thing is out of sheer respect for toady's vision and how easygoing he is, just let the man work you damn vultures and go "beta"test :D
let

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

For what ever reason (I have my theories) Bay 12 Forums, as far as I can tell is one of the most prolific sources of forum games. If this site went down, it would be the equivalent of a library of ebooks being erased. A very apt comparison in terms of quantity and in many cases quality, with some works with a reputation beyond these forums, their own tvtropes articles for instance. And many, fondly regarded by the participants.
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why don't we make an archive of all the Bay12?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

How?

If the forum did go down, I'd be ready to get something together for forum games.
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile

I just wish I could view Various Nonsense.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How?

If the forum did go down, I'd be ready to get something together for forum games.
I don't know but if you're worried about it we could figure it out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3]