Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Mystville (Experimental RPG) [OOC Thread]  (Read 13257 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville (Experimental RPG) [OOC Thread]
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2020, 07:54:17 pm »

I’d like to continue olaying

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2020, 09:18:56 pm »

I would not, but in a take my character out of the game kinda way.

Or more, I’m happy for him to be used by the GMs in whatever way they see fit kinda way.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2020, 09:43:38 pm »

Or more, I’m happy for him to be used by the GMs in whatever way they see fit kinda way.
Ah, alright, we will figure something out for him, most likely he will become a town NPC or something like that. Thanks for playing :)

I’d like to continue olaying

Gotcha :)
was mostly just giving a heads up to the people not following the discord chats~
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2020, 09:51:34 pm »

Just noticed that the o was there, why does autocorrect usually become auto-incorrect?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2020, 01:27:35 am »

I am also still interested in playing this.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2020, 01:29:55 am »

Ah, alright, we will figure something out for him, most likely he will become a town NPC or something like that. Thanks for playing :)

Nah it’s cool, I appreciate being part of the game but if you don’t want the extra admin or whatever, feel free to kill him off.

I only request you make the death fantastic.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2020, 04:35:15 am »

Nah it’s cool, I appreciate being part of the game but if you don’t want the extra admin or whatever, feel free to kill him off.

I only request you make the death fantastic.
Haha, I think we'll probably just leave him in town for now, it seems like the easiest option. And if you feel like coming back in the future, he should still be there for you :)

I am also still interested in playing this.
Cool :)
Ear teeth

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2020, 04:30:54 am »

Here's the final draft of my new character sheet:

Name: Skye
Class: Magic Swordsman

Abilities:

Magic Swordsmanship - enjoys permanent 50% stamina and converts his normal attacks into magic damage consuming additional stamina per attack. Burns enemy stamina per attack.

Mana Interaction - User active to detect enemies and traps in a very wide area surrounded him even the invisble. Can interact with puzzles and anything that has a form of energy.

Windmill(Anemo): When in guard mode, protects himself and ally in its current tile with a powerful gust to nullifies attack regardless of being a melee or projectile. Deal elemental damage scale of magic power, ignoring the attacker's escape and evasion due to its powerful gust. Reacts on contacted elemental nearby.

Flash step(Anemo): Wind element enjoys the user to leap next 3 tiles with less stamina consume. Upon leaping on a certain area wind burst activated to prevent getting caught by the other enemies in certain areas. Reacts on contacted element nearby.

Tornado (Anemo): Creates a forwarding tornado that grows bigger when it gets the first victim, sucking all the enemies in adjacent tiles. Reacts on contacted element nearby.

Special talents:
Anemo User: Wind element abilities react on other elements that first in contact. Deals wind damage scale to the user magic power + % of final damage output and the same effect of the contacted element.
Adventurer's confidence: gains 50% more exp for other skills such as alchemy, chef, carpentry, and 15% exp bonus for character level.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2020, 05:54:45 am »

@Remuri: Looks good!
Ear teeth

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2021, 05:33:55 pm »

Character Name: Kothrias Hemlenfell
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 199
Character Description/Bio (Optional): A stout dwarf standing at 4'4" with broad shoulders and a stocky build, he weighs 197lbs. Tattoos cover both his well-muscled arms: The face of a boar on his left shoulder which is his clans crest, along with assorted depictions of battles as well as proverbs written in dwarvish on both his arms.

Character Attributes:
Strength/STR: 4
Agility/AGI: 0
Vitality/VIT: 4
Intelligence/INT: 1
Psyche/PSY: 1
Luck/LCK: 0

Character Abilities (Optional):
Iron Stomach: Kothrias is exceptionally resilient to ingested poisons, and toxins. It takes more alcohol than usual to inebriate Kothrias.
Darkvision: Kothrias is able to see out to 60 feet in the dark. Can't see color in darkness, only shades of black.

Character Inventory:
1x Healing Potion - A restorative cure for injuries. (Provided by the Mystville Adventuring Company)
1x Basic Weapon - A Mace of dwarven craftsmanship. (Provided by the Clan Hemlenfell)
1x Leather Armor - A leather chest piece reinforced with iron studding, cured leather shin-guards, and shoulder pauldrons. (Provided by the Clan Hemlenfell)
1x Dwarfish style clothing - A simple cotton tunic, a pair of fine linen trousers with a runic pattern at the waist and leg holes.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 10:51:32 am by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2021, 04:04:03 pm »

Done.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]