Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventurer's Guild 2 - This is a thing now!  (Read 728 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Adventurer's Guild 2 - This is a thing now!
« on: February 01, 2020, 03:30:48 pm »

Some of you may recall Roboson's original Adventurer's Guild game, most renowned for its lightning fast updates and flexible character creation. After much consideration and procrastination, I am officially creating a successor!

Discord Link

In this game you play as an adventurer, going on quests for fame, glory and of course money! The detail of your race and abilities are up to you. We will generally roll with whatever crazy thing you want to be and only make modifications as needed if there are any problems. Over time your character can change and become more powerful, provided of course that you don't do anything to get yourself killed! Note that you'll need to go to the discord channel in order to actually play.

Here is a character sheet. Just post it in the #character-sheets channel, and once your name turns green you're good to start playing!

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 03:48:01 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer's Guild 2 - This is a thing now!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 09:45:31 pm »

Ah damn, it's a Discord game. And I was actually looking for something like this too.
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I ran into the exact same problem with the first game.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer's Guild 2 - This is a thing now!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 10:18:04 pm »

Heh. I wasn't keen on discord prior to Adventurer's Guild 1 myself.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?