Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Survival in a Zombie Wasteland: RTD  (Read 11401 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival in a Zombie Wasteland: RTD
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2020, 10:06:02 am »

Resist digestion and paralyze aligatorman

You are making big mistake

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2020, 11:28:48 am »

Name: Elliot
Description: A cop. Fuck you, I'm not writing detailed fluff for some RTD I'll probably forget about in a few days.
Health: 2/10
Hunger: 8/10
Thirst: 8/10
Slightly squished.

Comfy Jeans and T-shirt
Bag full of MREs  and Water (200 food. 200 Water)
Pump Action Shotgun (8/8)
60 Shotgun Shells
Fire Axe

>Type "help" in the cheat console to get a commands list, and then use whatever commands would heal me and make myself not as squished, preferably not squished at all.
it's over

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2020, 11:52:06 am »

Spoiler: Little John (click to show/hide)

You attempt to enter the bunker. (5) And disarm several land mines on the floor, and multiple claymores in odd corners.
(4) You find a hunting rifle loaded with .338 winchester and some spare ammunition for it.

Search for clothing, backpack, and recon gear such as map and binocular or drone camera. 

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2020, 07:37:38 pm »

Name: Joe
Description: A black hair man that is about the 1.8 meter tall
Health: 10/10
Hunger: 10/10
Thirst: 10/10

Straw hat x1
Staw shirt and pants x1
Cans of Baked Beans x4995
Can Opener
Forklift
Start sharing beans with people and get a weapon of some sorts

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2020, 01:27:41 am »

Digest the gravemind and become the smartest alligator man, and leader of the zombies.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Resist digestion and paralyze aligatorman

You are making big mistake

(5) vs (4) Benny the alligator man asserts dominance over the gravemind, threatening it with stomach acid! But the gravemind coats itself in a protective membrane and gives him a stomach ache. They are at an impasse although both are feeling very hostile towards each other.

Run over the zombie hordes chasing Joe.

Start running over some zombies

(4) With the power of friendship you smash your vans into the approaching zombies, squishing several dozen. (2) Before plowing into a wall. Together.

Spoiler: The sheet (click to show/hide)

Any chemicals in the lab/accelerator?
Mix some random chemicals, hoping that I'll get some FOXDIE virus syringes.

(6) You find a vial labelled "ANTIMATTER"

Name: Elliot
Description: A cop. Fuck you, I'm not writing detailed fluff for some RTD I'll probably forget about in a few days.
Health: 2/10
Hunger: 7/10
Thirst: 7/10
Slightly squished.

Comfy Jeans and T-shirt
Bag full of MREs  and Water (200 food. 200 Water)
Pump Action Shotgun (8/8)
60 Shotgun Shells
Fire Axe

>Type "help" in the cheat console to get a commands list, and then use whatever commands would heal me and make myself not as squished, preferably not squished at all.

(4) A helpful zombie approaches you and begins to preach about the benefits of undeath. If you would just accept death into your heart and mind and body and soul, you too can be saved.

You attempt to enter the bunker. (5) And disarm several land mines on the floor, and multiple claymores in odd corners.
(4) You find a hunting rifle loaded with .338 winchester and some spare ammunition for it.

Search for clothing, backpack, and recon gear such as map and binocular or drone camera. 

(1) You walk into a shotgun trap in the next room. Your right flank is full of buckshot. (2) The room appears empty apart from the now expanded shotgun trap.

Name: Joe
Description: A black hair man that is about the 1.8 meter tall
Health: 10/10
Hunger: 12/10
Thirst: 12/10

Straw hat x1
Staw shirt and pants x1
Cans of Baked Beans x4994
Can Opener
Forklift
Start sharing beans with people and get a weapon of some sorts

(3) you couldn't catch your friends before they started plowing into zombies and then into a wall. You happily munch beans as you watch them and fart loudly in appreciation.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2020, 01:51:05 am »

See if Clara's okay. Then consume enough MRE's and water to get myself back to tip top shape.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2020, 03:31:58 am »

(1) You walk into a shotgun trap in the next room. Your right flank is full of buckshot. (2) The room appears empty apart from the now expanded shotgun trap.

Ouch.  Carefully continue to search for first aid kit, pain killers, and clothing.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2020, 03:35:14 am »

Find more chemicals.
With the help of antimatter, create SUPERFOXDIE virus by mixing the chemicals with the antimatter.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2020, 03:47:18 am »

"This isn't going to work, I can't eat this thing."
Puke up the gravemind, then go look for something to eat.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2020, 06:37:01 am »

Check if Jeremiah is ok, then consume MREs and water until I am at 10

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2020, 09:18:36 am »

Name:LARRY
Desc:A completely normal guy. I totally am not going to suddenly reveal that i have some super-natural power. What? Of course I'm telling the truth! STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
Hlth:10/10
Hung:10/10
Thst:10/10

make a backpack, and then go looking for some supplies and a basic weapon

MRE stands for meal, ready to eat
WHAT?! Of course not! Everyone knows that it stands for meal, rarely edible!(Or all sorts of funny abbreviations you can find on the internet)
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2020, 09:50:57 am »

Coordinate zombies to perform smarter more agressive attacks upon living

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2020, 12:53:08 am »

See if Clara's okay. Then consume enough MRE's and water to get myself back to tip top shape.

Check if Jeremiah is ok, then consume MREs and water until I am at 10

(5) You paw over each other with great care and affection, putting on such a show that the onlooking zombies are touched in their remaining humanity. They pause and shed a tear as they witness your passionate embrace.

(6) Clara also ends up pregnant.

Ouch.  Carefully continue to search for first aid kit, pain killers, and clothing.

(5) You search empty rooms for first aid. You notice a false floor. You hack it open with your feet. A nurse is hiding under the floorboards. She is terrified that you are some looter or robber.

Find more chemicals.
With the help of antimatter, create SUPERFOXDIE virus by mixing the chemicals with the antimatter.

(6) You combine a handful of Antihelium-4 atoms with air. The resulting explosion decontaminates the land for miles around, cleansing it of all zombies. You have also been atomized.

"This isn't going to work, I can't eat this thing."
Puke up the gravemind, then go look for something to eat.

Coordinate zombies to perform smarter more agressive attacks upon living

(6) The gravemind is puked out but it steals most of the alligator's guts along with the abdominal aorta and surrounding nerve clusters. The alligator man faints!

(5) The zombies get the idea that they could trap a hapless looter in a home-made bunker. The ones watching Clara and Jeremiah play doctors and nurses mutiny and declare that they are now fighting for love.

Name:LARRY
Desc:A completely normal guy. I totally am not going to suddenly reveal that i have some super-natural power. What? Of course I'm telling the truth! STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
Hlth:10/10
Hung:10/10
Thst:10/10

Tank
MRE Stash (x100)
Fuel (x300)
105mm HE x30
105mm APSFDS (x20)

make a backpack, and then go looking for some supplies and a basic weapon

MRE stands for meal, ready to eat
WHAT?! Of course not! Everyone knows that it stands for meal, rarely edible!(Or all sorts of funny abbreviations you can find on the internet)

(6) You find a fully functional main battle tank. You can drive it, but the turret and loader compartment need crew to operate. It also has meals rarely edible still in tact in the storage compartments.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2020, 01:10:39 am »

Whoops. Sorry about that. Cash in my Favour of the gods to reverse time to the point where Clara doesn't get impregnated. It ain't cool to do that sort of thing during a zombie apocalypse. Or in general, to a 13 year old.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2020, 03:38:04 am »

Find a robotics/cybernetics lab.
Find a robotic humanoid body to possess.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8