Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 113704 times)

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1755 on: May 05, 2020, 10:32:10 am »

Linea knocked on the gate.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: May 05, 2020, 11:58:13 pm »

we do get along, what made you think otherwise? I’m glad you came with, I was worried I’d be traveling alone
((Which of the blue hexes will you spawn in?]]
"Without any other prior obligations, I'd be happy to accompany you. Besides, how can I pay you back from saving be if I am not with you." The slayer said
((ill be on whatever tile Reeta is on))
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 02:29:06 am by invul_nerable »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: May 06, 2020, 08:16:50 am »

Several moments pass, as the only response is gate's metallic vibrations. Nothing happens.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: May 06, 2020, 04:20:46 pm »

Several moments pass, as the only response is gate's metallic vibrations. Nothing happens.

"Huh, fine. Looks like we are going to camp here. Leaning against the wall... again." Linea looked up to the sky and winced. "Let's just hope it won't be raining anytime soon."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 05:45:01 am by Slyph »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: May 07, 2020, 02:52:43 am »

(Are we fighting raccoons or not?)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: May 07, 2020, 05:14:48 am »

((Just to clarify, there are currently 2 groups in the forest, one traveling northeast (Reeta, Dularach, Burt, GSH, Dr. Doak) who have just encountered raccoons, and another traveling northwest (Linea, Edwarg, Dixie, Jack), who have just arrived at the tower. For now I've been handling the northwest group while Reaper has been handling the northeast group.))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 05:17:35 am by MeimieFan88 »
Ear teeth

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: May 07, 2020, 03:49:33 pm »

((Reaper's really busy IRL atm, anyway here is the updated map for the northeast group about to fight raccoons. Only Burt has submitted turn action so far))

((Oh also I haven't officially announced this yet so I will do so now - there are 2 major system changes happening: 1, stamina regen is being reduced by half because it's too high, and 2, actions no longer have categories such as offense/movement/misc, now it's just one thing so write your actions however you'd like, as long as it passes a common sense check it will be okay))

((Edit woops forgot to include enemy number labels on map, added them now))

Spoiler: Area Map (click to show/hide)

Character Sheets
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 04:13:34 pm by MeimieFan88 »
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: May 07, 2020, 04:11:46 pm »

Reeta moves R6, to P6, to O7, to M7 and attacks the raccoon at L8 with her mace

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: May 07, 2020, 09:03:29 pm »

Doctor Doak uses entangle roots on the raccoon at L8
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: May 07, 2020, 10:30:06 pm »

GSH copies Reeta's movements(Moves R6, to P6, to O7, to M7 and attacks the raccoon using his heavy weapon)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: May 08, 2020, 03:06:27 am »

Dularach moves to P8 and uses transform to go into demon form, followed with a web spinning on enemy 7
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: May 08, 2020, 10:45:58 am »

Player Turn

"Damn raccoons, why are there so many of them?"
Burt threw commanded his fox to go and attack the raccoons, while he shot them with his rifle.

[Roll: Auto + 18/20]

Burt's summoned fox dashes towards the rabid raccoons. However the creatures are too far to reach still, so the fox hides behind a tree at N6, ready to ambush any targets that come near.

[Burt gains experience with Summoning Magic; 80% to next level]
[Burt's Summoning Magic gains Fox Combat Affinity 1 (combat actions with Fox now have +1 bonus)]

Burt fires his rifle at raccoon #3, dealing 52 damage (hit success, 100% chance) and killing it instantly. Ammo remaining: 58.

Reeta moves R6, to P6, to O7, to M7 and attacks the raccoon at L8 with her mace

Reeta moves to M7 and attacks the raccoon at L8 with her mace, dealing 18 damage (hit success, 85% chance) to the creature. The creature is now moderately wounded.

Doctor Doak uses entangle roots on the raccoon at L8

[Roll: Auto + 4/20]

Roots emerge from the ground beneath the racoon at L8 and entangles it, preventing it from moving and reducing its evasiveness.

[Doctor Doak gains experience with Nature Magic; 40% to next level]

GSH copies Reeta's movements(Moves R6, to P6, to O7, to M7 and attacks the raccoon using his heavy weapon)

GSH moves to M7 and attacks the raccoon, dealing 38 damage (hit success, 100% chance *entangled) to the creature and killing it.

Dularach moves to P8 and uses transform to go into demon form, followed with a web spinning on enemy 7

Dularach moves to P8 and transforms into demon form. Terror Aura is now active, decreasing evasion by 2% and damage block by 2 for units within 3 range.

[Roll: Auto + 8/20]

Dularach shoots a web at raccoon #7, trapping it in place.

Enemy Turn

Raccoon #1 moves from H4 towards N6 but is ambushed by Burt's summoned fox at N6. The fox pins the raccoon down and deals 17 **CRIT** damage to it (crit success, 10% chance). The creature is now moderately wounded and pinned down.

Raccoon #2 moves from C5 to K7 and attacks Reeta/GSH at M7. The creature bites GSH's leg, dealing 2 **CRIT** damage (13 blocked) (crit success, 15% chance). GSH's Warlord's Gambeson's block is reduced from 80 to 67, and GSH gains 1 STR temporarily.

Raccoon #4 moves from H8 to L8 and attacks Reeta/GSH at M7. The creature bites GSH's leg, dealing 2 damage (8 blocked). GSH's Warlord's Gambeson's block is reduced from 67 to 59, and GSH gains 1 STR temporarily.

Raccoon #6 moves from F10 to L8 and attacks Reeta/GSH at M7. The creature bites GSH's leg, dealing 2 damage (8 blocked). GSH's Warlord's Gambeson's block is reduced from 59 to 51.

Raccoon #7 is trapped in Dularach's web, as it tries to break out. [Roll: 10/20] The creature chews through most of the web, but still isn't able to move this turn.

Raccoon #8 moves from K11 to O9 and attacks Dularach at P8. The creature bites Dularach's toe, dealing 4 damage (6 blocked).

Raccoon #9 moves from Q9 to O9 and attacks Dularach at P8. The creature bites Dularach's toe, dealing 8 **CRIT** damage (crit success, 10% chance) (7 blocked).

Raccoon #10 moves from G13 to M9, but isn't able to reach any of the adventurers, as it growls viciously.

Raccoon #11 moves from S13 to O9 and attacks Dularach at P8. The creature bites Dularach's toe, but Dularach is able to inch out of the way, dodging the attack (hit dodged, 10% chance).

Raccoon #12 moves from O15 to P10, but isn't able to reach any of the adventurers, as it growls viciously.

End of Turn

Burt expends 5 Stamina, regenerates 26.5, gains 0.5 fatigue, now at 264/264.
Reeta expends 50 Stamina, regenerates 26, gains 5 fatigue, now at 236/255.
Doctor Doak expends 30 Stamina, regenerates 32.1, gains 3 fatigue, now at 318/318.
GSH expends 80 Stamina, regenerates 25, gains 8 fatigue, now at 205/242.
Dularach expends 70 Stamina, regenerates 29, gains 7 fatigue, now at 249/283.

Combat Turn 2 has begun.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: May 08, 2020, 10:53:29 am »

Reeta attacks Raccoon 2 with her mace and Defends
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 02:19:49 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: May 08, 2020, 01:41:21 pm »

Doctor Doak tried to entangle as many of the raccoons as possible with entangle roots.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: May 08, 2020, 04:44:11 pm »

Dularach stands his ground and attacks enemy 8 with an unarmed attack and then rest
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 142