Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 113548 times)

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1770 on: May 09, 2020, 01:01:36 am »

The life of an enraged raccoon ended with a loud metallic sound. An iron clad slayer just ended a vermin's life, cleaving it in half using his newly bought voulge.

Seeing the horrible death of their friend, more raccoons had ganged up and went towards the slayer's location.

"That's right you bring it on!" He cried.

As if they understood such provocations, all of the enraged raccoons attacked the slayer and the slayer alone, they bit him and scratched him but their primitive weapons had no match to the ironclad's slayer's armor.

"Is that what you got?!" The slayer said, "is this all that you got!?"

He shoved away of the raccoons who is trying to nip his armor and then charged at each one of em.

"You may act like gawblins, but you will never be gawblins!!!"

GSH attacks raccoon 2, raccoon 4, and raccoon 6(switch targets if and only if the first raccoon target dies)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: May 09, 2020, 05:23:23 am »

"Hell yeah, kill 'em little fox!"
Get the fox to finish off the one it's fighting, while Burt shoots raccoon 9 and 11.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: November 21, 2020, 10:01:46 am »

"Are you really not going to try to blow it up?" Dixie  smiles, amused by Linea's mood and whining. "Hm, maybe I could tear it down. I have something in mind... Unless you want to try first?"

Assess the condition of the gate, find possible weak spots like cracks, rust or hinges. "I'm not so keen on sleeping outside, either."
I have a YouTube channel.

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: November 21, 2020, 10:24:47 am »

"Are you really not going to try to blow it up?" Dixie  smiles, amused by Linea's mood and whining. "Hm, maybe I could tear it down. I have something in mind... Unless you want to try first?"

Assess the condition of the gate, find possible weak spots like cracks, rust or hinges. "I'm not so keen on sleeping outside, either."
"I have been thinking about using my magic arrow to give that door some good old breech-and-clear, but unless if we want to irk our druid friend..."

Upon realizing that her partner might have a not-so-very different idea she sighed. "No, you go first."

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: November 21, 2020, 10:47:54 am »

At the town, a young guy has been arrived.

He has a canary hair with a spikes at the back, lemongrass eyes and yellowish skin. Wearing an adventurer clothing warrior variant, a cape that covering his bedroll along with adventurer bag and a scabbard with a sword on his left side.

He head on the Adventurer's Guild and speak up with the receptionist.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 05:20:48 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: November 22, 2020, 02:18:09 am »

Dularach awakens from his mighty slumber to see what has gone down around here
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: November 24, 2020, 06:42:40 am »

Jack smiled despite himself, as he watched the pixie flutter up, then flit around behind him, gliding this way and that, looking around at their surroundings. 

He absently brushed aside the not so subtle insults to his integrity and character; For some reason, people saw a hoary looking old man with a grizzled beard, in dingy fur clothes and immediately think he is some kind of uncouth ruffian-- but he had gotten used to that, at least to an extent.  It still bothered him, but he felt the best way forward was just to demonstrate the contrary. 

Absently, he realized he had been walking a tad close to Mama, and with a wry smirk, he scratched her on the back of her head, and between her shoulders, pausing a second to allow her to rub against him in return. He chuckled absently, then resumed his path toward the spot the two of them had stayed so many days prior.

Very little had changed; the wind had scattered some of the leaf pile he had put together, but otherwise, things were just as they had left them.  The smirk returned to his weathered and wrinkled face, as the notion of not having to work as hard to get it ready for another night settled in the fore of his thoughts.

Linea and Dixie had continued along the path toward the old metal gate embedded in the absurdly high and smooth perimeter curtain wall around the tower's courtyard. Elf girl probably wanted something more man-made over her head for the night. Him? He'd take another night of cozy comfort here among the trees.  The weather was a bit brisk for early spring, but clear, and the breeze confided that it would be clear all night as well. No need for an extensive shelter to be built tonight.

Idly, he remembered where he and Mama had dug up clay and rocks to jam doors with, and-- since he had a few hours yet before nightfall, set about collecting some to set up a more cozy arrangement here away from the wall, tucked away into the trees.  It would take several days to properly dry out in order to be used, but a little bit here and there would go a long ways, if this was going to be a frequent stop-over-- so he constructed an outdoor earthen hearth oven with rocks and clay collected from the dig-site.  He set out jars under cut wild grape vines once more to collect water for the next few days (and to wash his hands), then settled in for the night, building a small camp fire lined with small stones. He kinda liked this little spot, just close enough to the 'road', (such as it was) to be easily accessed, but off the path enough, and just secluded enough to practically vanish from sight if you didn't know it was there.  it would make a nice spot for a small cabin. He did not have time to properly work on such a project, but the oven would be a good bit of amenity for later bits of work on such a project.

In the more immediate, He was intent on making some pancakes with a little honey, for mama and himself before kicking in the embers with loose soil and turning in for the night.

He wondered how the others were faring with that gate... Truth be told, he was silently entertaining how he would deal with having them show up should their efforts not be successful...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 06:49:21 am by wierd »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: November 24, 2020, 08:49:14 am »

Reeta attacks Raccoon 2 with her mace and Defends

As Raccoon 2 jumps at Reeta, trying to bite her, Reeta strikes the creature with her mace, sending it flying like a baseball. Raccoon 2 has been defeated!

Doctor Doak tried to entangle as many of the raccoons as possible with entangle roots.

Doctor Doak entangles many of the raccoons, who now look like meatballs writhing in spaghetti. As the creatures struggle toward the doctor, a being of nature arises out of the ground, the vines apparently her hair.

"Who dares mess up my hair!?" The being says, untangling and tossing the stuck raccoons into the nearby river. She then points at the apprentice nature mage who invoked the magic. "You, mister. You're coming with me!" She proceeds to entangle Doctor Doak, preparing to retreat underground. Before she does, she glances at Dularach. "And you, it's impossible to sleep with you walking around here!" She casts a Spell of Rest and Forget, and then sends Dularach back to town with a teleportation spell. She then disappears underground with Doctor Doak.

GSH attacks raccoon 2, raccoon 4, and raccoon 6(switch targets if and only if the first raccoon target dies)

Raccoons 4 and 6 charge at GSH with a double team attack, but are both sliced in half with one swing of his sword.

"Hell yeah, kill 'em little fox!"
Get the fox to finish off the one it's fighting, while Burt shoots raccoon 9 and 11.

The fox rips into its raccoon opponent, obliterating it into the ground. Meanwhile, Burt shoots raccoon 9 and 11, scoring headshots and instantly killing the creatures.

With all of the enraged raccoons now defeated, the group looks around the area. There is a river nearby running north, seemingly the same one Reeta and GSH had crossed earlier. Leagues of forest stretch on to the northern regions. It is now about evening time, as Reeta, GSH and Burt decide what to do next.

Spoiler: World Map (click to show/hide)

The gate looks to be in good condition, better than one would expect from a gate in the middle of the woods, but that probably has to do with the magical protection it has enjoyed, weathering it from the elements both natural and unnatural. There doesn't appear to be any noticeable damage or deterioration of any sort, as the gate continues to stand in silence.

At the town, a young guy has been arrived.

He has a canary hair with a spikes at the back, lemongrass eyes and yellowish skin. Wearing an adventurer clothing warrior variant, a cape that covering his bedroll along with adventurer bag and a scabbard with a sword on his left side.

He head on the Adventurer's Guild and speak up with the receptionist.

Aven looks up from his desk, greeting the newcomer in his typical businesslike yet friendly fashion and updating the adventurer on the state of the situation.

"The animal attacks have become less of a threat since the other adventurers got here, however the situation at large remains unresolved. Most of the others are in the forest as of now, continuing their investigation. It may be a good idea to wait for them to return before venturing out, as it's a quite a dangerous place for a lone traveler. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with."

Dularach awakens from his mighty slumber to see what has gone down around here

Dularach awakens to a mostly vacant village aside from the locals and a few other adventurers, including a newly arrived young man who had just went to the Adventurers' Guild to check in. It seems most of the others had gone out into the woods. It is evening and there are a few kids playing in the village square, along with a few guards on watch duty. It is a rather quiet time, almost as if the village wasn't in the midst of a forest gone mad, but the traces of blood and battle scattered about serve as grim reminders of the situation.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: November 24, 2020, 09:05:24 am »

"Golly. This gate's spotless... How am I supposed to..." Dixie looks around more at the gate. Does it have a sliding bar? Exposed hinges? How does it work? So many questions, and she can't just attack the gate willy-nilly. As much as Dixie hates to admit, she doesn't have that kind of power, fire- or otherwise.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: November 24, 2020, 09:16:19 am »

How about we follow the river north rather than crossing it this time?

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: November 24, 2020, 09:37:17 am »

"Golly. This gate's spotless... How am I supposed to..." Dixie looks around more at the gate. Does it have a sliding bar? Exposed hinges? How does it work? So many questions, and she can't just attack the gate willy-nilly. As much as Dixie hates to admit, she doesn't have that kind of power, fire- or otherwise.

"This is waste of time. I am freezing here!" Linea took three of her arrows and approached the door. At the gap where she suspected the hinges installed, she inserted two of her arrows, the last one on the middle.

"They say when you mix fuel, metal oxide and chemical powder in just the right way, it burns at 2000 degrees. Hot enough to cut through nearly any barrier known to man." she mumbled, disregarding the fact that whoever listened to her might or might not understand what was she saying.

"Don't know what the stuff is, and I don't have them. But it's the same idea,"  Linea continued rather presumptuously "Iron reacts the same way, crystalize it, throw some magic into the mix, and you've got one hell of a combination!"

The arrows reacted to the detonating spell she whispered, erupting three fiery fires that hopefully able to tear down whatever locking mechanism the door had.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: November 24, 2020, 10:06:42 am »

Dularach ask the locals were the other adventurers went
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: November 24, 2020, 02:32:48 pm »

Dixie blinked twice, took her glasses off and rubbed her eyes. No, it wasn't the bright fiery lights. She understood the science of "everything has a melting point" too even though Linea's magical process didn't seem similar to the chemical process that she described, aside from the result. It was just like she didn't see the gate right. Did it always have so many holes? Was it never just 2 huge slabs of metal? Mental decline has never seemed more apparent to her than right now, from herself.

She folded her knees and hugged them. Her head fell, eyes staring at the grass near their shoes. "I'm sorry... Linea. I think I feel out of sorts today. I don't know why." Maybe it was her recent near-dearh experience. She would do herself a favour not to remind herself of that awful day.

She felt something tug her neck as her head fell. It was her amulet. Hah, she almost forgot she was wearing it too. Actually, what did this thing do again? She held the ball attached to a stick holding her bundled-up hair together. The magical orb glowed, and a blessing washed over her, and she remembered--

She stood up and wordlessly ran to the gate and held it, and began to mentally will as much of the gate as possible along with herself to be teleported just a few feet forward, ignoring the proximal heat of Linea's arrows.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: November 24, 2020, 11:08:29 pm »

"Good idea Plant girl, let's just not stray away too far, I'm afraid I might not be able to protect you with all these gawblins." GSH responded

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: November 24, 2020, 11:13:04 pm »

"Good idea Plant girl, let's just not stray away too far, I'm afraid I might not be able to protect you with all these gawblins." GSH responded
Alright, Northward ho
Travel north with GSH
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 142