Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 113873 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #2010 on: April 24, 2021, 03:29:14 am »

"I'll go see what I can do, if they give me any more information I don't know what they expect us to do." Burt then turns to the dwarf, "Nice to meet you Kothrias, I'm sure I'll see you later given all that's going on." with that said Burt leaves and heads towards the Davenports house.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: April 24, 2021, 10:57:04 pm »

It being late in the evening, the davenport household is all closed up for the night, and no lights shine in the windows.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: April 25, 2021, 03:31:58 am »

"God damn it, I need watch."
Burt with out a reason to stick around goes back to town and sees what that fox he summoned awhile back is doing, he also tries to summon another one.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: April 26, 2021, 02:33:15 am »

[Bulk filler to fill the evening time up, so that nightfall occurs, to progress story, and make this worth it for at least 2 players.]

Jack really wished he had something to start a fire on.  He dared not start any kind of open fire directly on top of the mushroom, as this variety was one he would normally consider only useful for kindling, and starting a fire on top of a giant slab of kindling was not the wisest idea.

A nice, slow and smoky fire would do wonders, both for helping to dry out his now thoroughly soggy boots and pants,  but also to help combat the flying insect menace this place had in such abundance-- but sadly, it was not meant to be.  Instead, he just deployed the blanket Dixie had lent him, and set it up as a makeshift tent.

With the privacy that afforded, he slid out of the wet pants, and hung them off the side of the mushroom to (hopefully) dry, then put on the trousers from the tightly bundled "Town clothes" from his bag.   His own grooming dealt with (as best as the environment afforded anyway) he set to work helping Mama get the mud and muck out of her fur, and off her paws, then settled in for bed.  The mushroom was fresh, and thus still a little spongey, but not nearly soft enough to have Mama sleep on top of him, as the two of them had grown accustomed, so instead Jack nestled in beside her, and wrapped her paws over his shoulders, with her chest against his back.

Nestled in for the night, darkness settled in, with sleep not far behind...

-------

ELSEWHERE-- At the Bogling Village

Dixie wakes up tied up tightly, tucked into the back of a tiny, cramped hut. Sitting up, her head practically brushes the roof. She feels with her hands, and finds that her captors are imbeciles, and left the bound ring on her hand; Getting out of the bindings would be practically effortless. 

YOU AWAKE!

came a chittering voice from the gloom, from the general direction of the entrance.  A squat, ugly, and rather corpulent creature with 3 fingers and 3 toes on each and and foot, a long, pointed nose with short pointed ears and spindly legs with knobby knees sits up from the concealment of the shadows, and into the light spilling in through the open door to the hut.

I TELL CHIEF-- YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS, BIG THING!
IKCHAHP! YOU WATCH!

It barked, first to Dixie, and then just outside the door.  Moments later, another, equally ugly creature-- this one slightly taller, with a more scrawny build and a rather dopey looking expression permanently marked across its face stumbled into view, and made signs of ascent to the first creature, assuming the latter's role of prison warden, while the first ran off to parts unknown.

YOU TALL--  It said, with a voice equally dopey.  WHAT NAME?

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: April 26, 2021, 03:09:38 am »

Dixie squinted. The light from the door entering this relatively dark cabin, and this heat... Their constant yelling, weird smells and grammatically incorrect language... It's all annoying.

They must be expecting some information from her if she's still somehow alive after all of that. Hah, good luck to them. Dixie lay her back slowly on the shabby wall, worried that it's not too weak that she'll accidentally break through it, and channels some mana to make her body cooler, just enough to be comfortable but not get noticed.
"Stop shouting, I want to sleep." She quipped, ignoring the question.
She slanted her head left on the corner and closed her eyes.
I have a YouTube channel.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: April 26, 2021, 03:48:36 am »

IKCHAHP LIKE TALL... the spindly idiot creature chittered undeterred. 

IKCHAP TALL.  YOU TALL TOO.  SMELL NICE.

The creature, 'Ikchahp', brazenly walked closer, then ran his fingers through Dixie's hair. 

SOFT HAIR.  TOO BAD CHIEF WANT DEAD.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: April 26, 2021, 03:55:20 am »

Dixie's eyes open as soon as Ikchahp touches her hair, and she tries to headbutt her with the limited range she can.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: April 26, 2021, 04:01:56 am »

Ikchahp easily dodges the headbutt, as Dixie falls over as her momentum catches nothing but air.

HEHEHEHEHEEE! GOT SPUNK! IKCHAHP LIKE!

Shortly after this little interlude, The previous creature and a third, heavy, stocky and hard-flat-faced one which could only be the village chief alluded to earlier enter the hut.

IKCHAHP! WHAT YOU DO?!  THIS NOT GAME!

YOU-- BIG THING-- YOU BIG TALK NOW.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: April 26, 2021, 04:07:17 am »

Dixie blew air upward from her mouth, moving her scattered hair off her face so she could see better.

"Yeah? What do I get in return?"

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: April 26, 2021, 04:09:52 am »

YOU NOT GET FACE SMASHED IN.

blurted the third creature, indignantly.

WHY YOU COME?

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: April 26, 2021, 04:12:08 am »

"Just looking for a child and three soldiers." She shrugged, and slowly sat back up again.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: April 26, 2021, 04:36:31 am »

Ikchahp, the portly creature, and the chieftan exchange confused looks, then chitter among themselves gor a moment.

(How not know?)
(Little big thing and masked big thing not with?)
(Treemen take, maybe that it?)

Finally, the chieftan cuts off the chatter.

NICETRY BIGBIRD GIRL! WHY REALLY COME?!

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: April 26, 2021, 05:12:57 am »

"You guys are really loud even when you whisper, you know that?"

Dixie tilts her head, then smiles.

"If you tell me where they went, I promise I'll leave quietly."

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: April 26, 2021, 05:51:08 am »

SHUTIT BIRDGIRL!  YOU NO LEAVE!

--YEAH-- YOU FEED LAKELORD!

----(WHY ALWAYS FEED TALL ONES TO LAKELORD?)

--SHUT FAT MOUTH, IKCHAHP!

----YOU SHUT UGLY FACE FIRST, MANDUUK!

BOTH SHUT MOUTHS RIGHT NOW!

Blared the chieftan, before backhanding both of his subbordinates, then returning his attention to Dixie.

LISTEN BIRDGIRL-- SENTRY SAY YOU TRAVEL WITH OTHERS-- YOU SAY HOW MANY RIGHT NOW.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: April 26, 2021, 05:59:49 am »

"Are you planning to capture them? I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Dixie slumped back on the wall, laying her head on the corner to her left.

"They're all much stronger than I am, and remember... I alone killed like twelve of you."
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 142