Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142]

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 113828 times)

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #2115 on: July 15, 2021, 06:16:12 am »

"Whatever happened to Doctor Doak? That one old guy that dressed funny?" Dixie remarks within earshot, while looking at the middle-aged hobo and his newfound friend, the older-looking bogling. "I never did get to talk to the man."
I have a YouTube channel.

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: July 23, 2021, 10:05:51 pm »

"Whatever happened to Doctor Doak? That one old guy that dressed funny?" Dixie remarks within earshot, while looking at the middle-aged hobo and his newfound friend, the older-looking bogling. "I never did get to talk to the man."
"What about him? It's too late worrying about the guy that wasn't with us since the beginning."

WE GOING?

"Yeah, let's go."

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: July 24, 2021, 03:41:36 am »

Jack groaned a little at the prospect of having to get up and start walking again. Sleeping with his arms out to his sides, strapped to a dead tree had not at all been recuperative.

A very displeased look rolled over his eye, as it rolled back in his head slightly, as he turned it languidly toward the elderly bogling to his right.

"I knows ye din' git pinned ta' us as a guide or nuttin..." he drawled "...but could ya poin'us at de dryer side o' the swamp? Maybe one with a place an ol' fart an' his bear could git a lil' cleaner?"

The old bogling looked over at the old man with equally languid head tilt, then let out a huff.

EASIER WALK ANYWAY.  he muttered.  NORTH SIDE MORE DRY. STONE POOLS. GOOD FOR SHAMELESS TREE MAN AND RUMMAGE-GUT 'FRIEND'.

He shot the old bogling a filthy look and raised an eyebrow before smiling at him, just moments before panicked shrieks erupted from closer to the lake edge.

LAKELORD!!! LAKELORD COME!!!

Loosh rubbed his brow, then double taked at his pipe, before begrudginly putting it away.

WE GO NOW....  he groaned, pointing toward the East-North-East, past the village.  .. BEFORE GET WORSE.

Jack furtively shot a glace back at the lake, then at the trees, and made no complaints,.

-----

[INTERLUDE]

As the majority of the party departs, minus Dularach, th lakelord sloshes its way out of the depths of the lake, and onto the muddy emankment, eager to see what it was the boglings had staked out for it.  As the sentries retreated in panic at the unexpected  daylight appearance of the monster, the party exits the area to the East North East.

Nobody bothered to find or untie Skye.

While the lakelord made a beeline for the tied up swordsman, it wallows over Dula's burrow. In a flash, 8 giant hairy legs erupt from the hole, and just as suddenly, half the lakelord vanishes into the ground, the remaining bit flopping angrily in the air.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: July 24, 2021, 03:48:10 am »

As they walk, Dixie's bone dagger furtively spinning around her hand, she breaks the silence, "Where's Skye? The red-haired boy?", and glances around.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: July 24, 2021, 04:07:57 am »

Jack's face turned red.

WHat'cha care 'bout a't oaf fer? Dayum mo'ron wen' and tosst yas in the drink, KNOWIN ere was a big arsed fish in ere!

he huffed, while frutilely trying to knock dried mud off his hair, beard, and clothes as he walked.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: July 24, 2021, 04:19:39 am »

"I'm fine, aren't I? I did intend to lure it out, after all." Dixie gleams.

Her bone dagger falls off her hand but she kicks it back up and catches it, then promptly making it disappear. She then raises a finger.

"Plus, we probably could use his wind magic. He seemed like he had good control of it when we fought those rock giants."
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142]