Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 113762 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #540 on: February 12, 2020, 10:38:47 pm »

Look for drugs, man plants with medicinal properties.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 12, 2020, 10:48:28 pm »

"Can you revive that splattered dwarf?" Dixie asked Lucy as she gently swung their held hands back and forth.
"In a way, probably. See his brain, though - even if I managed to fix the shape he will be a gibbering vegetable."

He squeezed her hand, slightly.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 13, 2020, 12:08:41 am »

Dixie let go of Lucy's hand and smiled, then strode towards the dwarven corpse, approaching it on all fours, then squatting while holding both her knees.

Can Dixie see a splattered brain from the dwarf? If not, Dixie lifts up the head to see how the underside looks like.
I have a YouTube channel.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 13, 2020, 01:42:43 am »

Dixie let go of Lucy's hand and smiled, then strode towards the dwarven corpse, approaching it on all fours, then squatting while holding both her knees.

Can Dixie see a splattered brain from the dwarf? If not, Dixie lifts up the head to see how the underside looks like.
The underside was a bloody mush. He must've broken every bones in his body, with grey matter oozing out of the cracked skull like a sad egg that hit the pavement. There wasn't any notable feature either - face was average without tattoo or scarring, average height, average clothing -. Anyone who passed him in a street wouldn't turn around to look twice.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 13, 2020, 02:06:48 am »

Laemmle headed to the corpse and take a seat beside Dixie. She placed her hand into the dead and close her eyes, start praying for a deceased person. Sensing that the soul of this body already exited and expecting it headed to a peaceful paradise.

"I'm done with the prayer. Give him a proper burial. It wouldn't mind we take stuffs that is useful from him." She spoke and smile to the couple.

Everytime seeing a deceased person, the written of her face is on uncheerful.

If there is an adventurer tag, Laemmle will pull it out and give it to Lucy. Then she leave to the scene and go to other group.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 13, 2020, 02:11:09 am »

Dixie turns to Lucy and gestures an explosion around her head. so as to indicate, well, the dwarf's head.

She then loots the dwarf for any valuable stuff.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 13, 2020, 03:18:06 am »

Look for drugs, man plants with medicinal properties.

Despite searching every cranny a useful plant could be growing Doctor Doak is unable to locate any.

She then loots the dwarf for any valuable stuff.

The dwarf has been reduced to a consistency greatly resembling that of minced meat. If the party makes the appropriate effort to scoop up every remaining flesh and gristle, and simmer the remains appropriately, it might result in a stew of passable taste for a cannibalistic connoisseur. Moral dilemmas aside, the deceased dwarf leaves nothing of value behind.
:-(

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 13, 2020, 04:17:47 am »

"Absolutely nothing, huh... wow. "

Dixie tries to compile the splattered corpse around then turns to Dularach.

"Giant spider, will you help me bury this body? Thanks. Let's move out after this. "

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 13, 2020, 05:01:47 am »

After the dwarf remains are buried Lucy ushers the party onwards. After perhaps an hour of trekking a sinister silhouette can be made out, a dark shadow among the mist. As the party presses on the forest starts thinning out, improving visibility. Soon enough the silhouette becomes readily visible and is is revealed to be the tower.

Although still a little way off the tower is a clearly imposing structure, towering high above even the eldest of few trees remaining in this grove. The walls of the tower seem to be made of some otherworldly material, whose smooth surface sparkles like dew pierced by rays of the morning sun. Sometimes the whole structure appears to shuffle and readjust but only when it’s just out of the corner of the eye, and if looked upon again all the pieces settle back to exactly where they should be, with perhaps only the odd corner or crevice somewhat imperceptibly out of place.

((The party has advanced onto the next tile on the overworld map. The tower is within reach.))
:-(

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 13, 2020, 09:15:54 am »

Finally and fortunately, they arrived at the tower they were looking for, and no enemies to boot. This is unusual but maybe the mists did really did its job in hiding their presence, either way, they had a job to do, and that is to find out the culprit of whoever is twisting this lands, the slayer bet its greenskins, and he came all the way here just to be sure.

"All right, does someone has a rope so that we can scale the walls? It would really be an advantage for us if have good vantage on what's going on." The ironclad slayer said.

"If none, let's just search for an entrance. I say let's go to the north." The slayer suggested.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 13, 2020, 09:21:13 am »

"Hm... "

While holding Lucy's hand with one, she grabbed the air with another hand and summoned her throwing knife, and then slung it towards the wall.

If the throwing knife survives, she then tosses it above the wall and towards the tower.

She's checking for wards or traps.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 13, 2020, 09:40:13 am »

"This thing seems to be covered in magical bullshit, hopefully it isn't filled with awful shit."
Burt will keep an eye out for hostiles.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 13, 2020, 11:55:28 am »

At the first attempt, Dixie's knife bounced off the wall the exact same way a piece of metal rebound from solid stone. There were no visible marking from the impact. By second attempt a clear ding echoed as the knife hit something invisible and rebounded back outside again.

The tower is surrounded by a continuous high wall. The sides are perfectly smooth with no visible footholds. The entrance is bared by an intricately designed wrought-iron gate in the shape of some draconic beast spreading its wings which glows with an emerald light. At the front of a gate sits what at first looks like a dwarf in armour, but on closer inspection might be a statue of a goblin made of steel. The goblin statue is reclining comfortably on a chair with his fingers clasped behind his head and his feet on a table in front of him.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 13, 2020, 01:16:27 pm »

Doctor Doak makes certain he is not in the path between the statue and GSH.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 13, 2020, 06:27:55 pm »

At the first attempt, Dixie's knife bounced off the wall the exact same way a piece of metal rebound from solid stone. There were no visible marking from the impact. By second attempt a clear ding echoed as the knife hit something invisible and rebounded back outside again.

The tower is surrounded by a continuous high wall. The sides are perfectly smooth with no visible footholds. The entrance is bared by an intricately designed wrought-iron gate in the shape of some draconic beast spreading its wings which glows with an emerald light. At the front of a gate sits what at first looks like a dwarf in armour, but on closer inspection might be a statue of a goblin made of steel. The goblin statue is reclining comfortably on a chair with his fingers clasped behind his head and his feet on a table in front of him.
The ironclad slayer almost jumped out of joy when he saw the goblin and wyvern statue, his excitement is obvious despite the full clad-amor, if the other adventurers could see his face, they know it would look like a child smiling in maniacal glee. He's been mumbling something like Yes! Yes! Yes! I knew it! and I cant wait till my blade impailed those filthy dirty goblins for a second there but retained his composure afterwards.

"Goblins, goblins, goblins, I knew they were the culprit."

"Okay here's the plan, I go in first and look what's ahead. You guys can stay outside and wait for my signal."

It is obvious his plan and judgement is clouded by his genocidal tendencies to murder greenskins solo. Other's better give a better idea.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 06:32:48 pm by invul_nerable »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 142