Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 61

Author Topic: [MODDING] 0.47.x General modding questions thread - lots of new stuff!  (Read 136296 times)

Warlord255

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Building Designer
    • View Profile
Re: [MODDING] 0.47.x General modding questions thread - lots of new stuff!
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2020, 09:40:34 am »

Has anyone figured out a way to have interaction-created items show up in the hands of the creature using the interaction? I was hoping to give certain monsters of mine the ability to summon a "signature weapon" of sorts, which doesn't really work if it lands at their feet.

I've seen no relevant info for that, but if the creature is intelligent and has a GRASP it should just pick it up as quickly as possible. However, this behavior may only trigger during combat.
DF Vanilla-Spice Revised: Better balance, more !!fun!!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=173907.msg7968772#msg7968772

LeadfootSlim on Steam, LeadfootSlim#1851 on Discord. Hit me up!

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2020, 11:11:19 am »

Has anyone figured out a way to have interaction-created items show up in the hands of the creature using the interaction? I was hoping to give certain monsters of mine the ability to summon a "signature weapon" of sorts, which doesn't really work if it lands at their feet.

I've seen no relevant info for that, but if the creature is intelligent and has a GRASP it should just pick it up as quickly as possible. However, this behavior may only trigger during combat.

It could just be supplied as a EBO object for defeating it, such as a statue or gem left behind.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2020, 11:26:06 am »

Also, if there isn't, the token MAGICAL will be useful for summons, since it has no actul use AFAIK.

A bit of a pain that the summoning interaction happens to have the limitation of "only random creatures not on the blacklist", but if it can be made to consistently spawn a debug creature and transform it/give it interactions, it'll open up a whooole lot of interaction loops that I believe were entirely dependent on dfhack before to work i think.

So we could use the MAGICAL token on the debug creature which then gets transformed into the appropriate creature with a secondary transformation (assuming you can target just summoned creatures?).  If you can't target just summoned creatures, maybe you could spread an AOE effect with an instant syndrome that only transforms the debug creature (maybe using the TRAILING_VAPOR_FLOW aimed at the summon location, or the new weather effect to summon a mist which only transforms the debug creature?

The summons argument takes multiple restrictions right?  So you could use the MAGICAL token in conjunction with tokens that have minimal effects on newly summoned creatures to further specify the desired summons.  Actually, since you can also blacklist tokens, you can get 2^tokens number of specifiable summons based on the exact combination of and presence/absence of tokens.

Ok, So I was searching through the Future Of The Fortress thread and Toady specified a method of summoning specific creatures! Here's the code to summon  a human that you can test in arena.

Code: [Select]
[INTERACTION:SUMMON HUMAN]
   [I_TARGET:A:LOCATION]
      [IT_LOCATION:CONTEXT_LOCATION]
   [I_TARGET:B:LOCATION]
      [IT_LOCATION:RANDOM_NEARBY_LOCATION:A:5]
   [I_EFFECT:SUMMON_UNIT]
      [IE_TARGET:B]
      [IE_IMMEDIATE]
[CREATURE:HUMAN:ALL]
      [IE_TIME_RANGE:200:300]
[IE_MAKE_PET_IF_POSSIBLE]

and here's a "secret" that would allow you to create a "summoner" class to use it in the arena:

[INTERACTION:SUMMON SECRET]
[I_SOURCE:SECRET]
[IS_NAME:the secrets of congregation]
[IS_SECRET_GOAL:IMMORTALITY]
[IS_SECRET:SUPERNATURAL_LEARNING_POSSIBLE]
[IS_SECRET:MUNDANE_RESEARCH_POSSIBLE]
[IS_SECRET:MUNDANE_TEACHING_POSSIBLE]
[IS_SECRET:MUNDANE_RECORDING_POSSIBLE:objects/text/book_instruction.txt:objects/text/secret_death.txt]
[I_TARGET:A:CREATURE]
[IT_LOCATION:CONTEXT_CREATURE]
[IT_REQUIRES:CAN_LEARN]
[I_EFFECT:ADD_SYNDROME]
[IE_TARGET:A]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]
[IE_ARENA_NAME:Summoner]
[SYNDROME]
[CE_CAN_DO_INTERACTION:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CDI:ADV_NAME:Summon a human]
[CDI:INTERACTION:SUMMON HUMAN]
[CDI:USAGE_HINT:DEFEND]
[CDI:VERB:wave wildly:waves wildly:NA]
[CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:10]

[CREATURE:HUMAN:ALL] being the key, the unedited form being:

[CREATURE:<creature name>:<caste name>].

I was fairly excited to post this after it had worked for me several times when tested. With the influx of questions and disappointment coming in regarding inability to summon specific creatures, I'll see if I can get the chance to throw this in the wiki to help others.

REJOICE FOR THE TOAD HA SPOKEN!
Heres Tarn's whole post about modding for context:
For summons, for specific creatures, according to this code you should be able to send in "[CREATURE:<creature token>:<caste token>]".  Using "ALL" or "ANY" or "DEFAULT" for the caste token lets all of the castes in.  But you can't currently use this tag more than once per effect.  So you can do something at least, though it can be improved.  And there is not class support currently.  The flags usually refer to the creature/caste tokens that don't have arguments, and it supports about 180 of those for castes, which should be most of them, but doesn't include anything complicated that involves a number or string (like a class.)

If you don't set IE_TIME_RANGE, do they not disappear?  The default is that they don't have a summon time.  That doesn't make them historical though, so they will likely disappear if offloaded.  Using the pet tag IE_MAKE_PET_IF_POSSIBLE may make them historical and more permanent (if no time range is set.)

For the summoning, if the distance is set (e.g. 5 in the example), it does a flood out from the summoner.  Could the summoner fly?  That might explain why they were in the air.

IE_ITEM_QUALITY can take a number from 0 to 5, aside from ARTIFACT.  There is a bug because you should also be able to send in a range like 2:3 and can't, but that should be fixed for next time.

Weather: Can use IE_ADD_WEATHER, IE_REMOVE_WEATHER.  Tags are FRONT_WARM, FRONT_COLD, FRONT_OCCLUDED, CUMULUS_MED, CUMULUS_MULTI, CUMULUS_NIMBUS, CIRRUS, STRATUS_ALTO, STRATUS_PROPER, STRATUS_NIMBUS, FOG_MIST, FOG_NORMAL and FOG_THICK.  It doesn't control temperature so it can't be used to choose between rain and snow, which of course would be more reasonable - but regional temperature is trickier to change.

Missing file notes:  Oversight.  Also forgot the new init.txt stuff.  Happens every major release, pretty much, and for stuff like unhardcodeening, there's just no easy way to check for it if I don't write it down when I do it, which is not always easy to remember in the moment.  The init thing I should have caught, but I wasn't thinking of 'init.txt' as a 'file' at the time, which is silly.

Medium blessings happen on some set of the faces, as with the rest, but these bigger blessings and curses are on fewer faces, and if a die has e.g. four faces, it might only place minor stuff on there.  There are no major blessings or curses on the dice - this is more the vampire level stuff, though I suppose some of the artifact and pet and healing blessings do feel pretty major despite being medium.  Just wanted symmetry with the no major curses (and of course the dice are goofily overpowered as it stands.)

Dunno what happens if a creature gets an item interaction as a CAN_DO_INTERACTION type thing.

I don't have a better technical writeup of SKILL_ROLL_RANGE etc. than the one provided.  Those are about how skill is applied to the job products, and how the skill is changed when the given job/reaction is performed.  IP refers to improvement points, or the speed at which the skill/att is increased per job.

This means i can add my orc summoning interaction without gross hacks because you CAN specific a specific creature :D

he also answered some other modding questions:
The SYN_CONCENTRATION_ADDED tag was a precaution after I had one bug with effects not fully manifesting due to low levels.  It may not be necessary, but I decided to give everybody a full dose of the juice until I could get a closer look at it.

EXPERIMENT_ONLY: Rather than just a source, it should probably be mixed with USAGE_HINTS somehow, but it has to be starker in stopping it from being used outside the experiment context.  It's just a cludge for the mix there since I didn't have time to do better. It stops the use in play and also encourages the usage specifically to create experimental population.  Theoretically, though I didn't check this, if you have an invader in w.g. that does experiments, they should apply any modded effect that has EXPERIMENT_ONLY and an ADD_SYNDROME effect, no matter what it is, to make whatever kind of army (though these armies will probably be treated as less than intelligent/soulless in some contexts since they are expected to be zombieish.)  An "invader that does experiments" here is a UNIQUE_DEMON with deformity or chaos (and the demonic experiments param is set) or anybody with NIGHT_CREATURE_EXPERIMENTER, who also knows a relevant interaction.  I'm less sure about the demons -- they can know lots of secrets since they get them for free through spheres, but I don't know how easy it is to link one of these ghoul-type interactions to them.  Doing it as a deformity or chaos I_SOURCE:SECRET/IS_SPHERE may work.

I have implemented a goblin summoning interaction:
interaction_middle_earth

[OBJECT:INTERACTION]

[INTERACTION:SUMMON_ORC]
      [IE_IMMEDIATE]
[CREATURE:GOBLIN:ALL]

[INTERACTION:WIGHT_FOG]
[I_EFFECT:CHANGE_WEATHER]
[IE_ADD_WEATHER:FOG_THICK]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]

[INTERACTION:RAISE_BARROW_WIGHT]
[I_TARGET:A:CORPSE]
[IT_LOCATION:CONTEXT_ITEM]
[IT_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[IT_REQUIRES:FIT_FOR_RESURRECTION]
[IT_FORBIDDEN:NOT_LIVING]
[IT_MANUAL_INPUT:corpses]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:WERECURSE]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:VAMPCURSE]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:DISTURBANCE_CURSE]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:RAISED_UNDEAD]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:RAISED_GHOST]
[IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:GHOUL]
[I_EFFECT:RESURRECT]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]
[SYNDROME]
[SYN_CONCENTRATION_ADDED:1000:0]
[SYN_CLASS:RAISED_UNDEAD]
[CE_DISPLAY_TILE:TILE:165:3:0:1:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CE_DISPLAY_NAME:NAME:barrow wight:barrow wights:barrow wight:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CE_PHYS_ATT_CHANGE:STRENGTH:200:1000:TOUGHNESS:200:1000:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CE_ADD_TAG:NO_AGING:NOT_LIVING:STERILE:EXTRAVISION:NOEXERT:NOPAIN:NOBREATHE:NOSTUN:NONAUSEA:NO_DIZZINESS:NO_FEVERS:NOEMOTION:PARALYZEIMMUNE:NOFEAR:NO_EAT:NO_DRINK:NO_SLEEP:NO_PHYS_ATT_GAIN:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:NOTHOUGHT:NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT:NO_CONNECTIONS_FOR_MOVEMENT:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CE_REMOVE_TAG:HAS_BLOOD:TRANCES:MISCHIEVOUS:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CDI:ADV_NAME:Raise fog]
[CDI:INTERACTION:WIGHT_FOG]
[CDI:BP_REQUIRED:BY_TYPE:GRASP]
[CDI:LOCATION_HINT:NO_THICK_FOG]
[CDI:LOCATION_HINT:OUTSIDE]
[CDI:USAGE_HINT:FLEEING]
[CDI:VERB:raise a heavy fog:raises a heavy fog:NA]
[CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:500]

[INTERACTION:SARUMAN_SECRET]
[IS_NAME:the secrets of the orc]
        [IS_SPHERE:WAR]
[IS_SECRET:MUNDANE_RECORDING_POSSIBLE:objects/text/book_instruction.txt:objects/text/secret_orc.txt]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]
[IE_ARENA_NAME:Summoner of orcs]
[SYNDROME]
        [CE_DISPLAY_NAME:NAME:Summoner:Summoners:Orcish:START:0]
[CE_ADD_TAG:NOEXERT:NO_AGING:NO_EAT:NO_DRINK:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:START:0]
            [CDI:ADV_NAME:Summon an orc]
            [CDI:INTERACTION:SUMMON_ORC]
            [CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:86400]
            [CDI:ADV_NAME:raise barrow wight]
            [CDI:INTERACTION:RAISE_BARROW_WIGHT]
[CDI:TARGET:A:LINE_OF_SIGHT]
[CDI:TARGET_RANGE:A:10]
[CDI:VERB:point:points:NA]
[CDI:TARGET_VERB:shudder and begin to move:shudders and begins to move]
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 12:49:58 pm by Untrustedlife »
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2020, 12:11:09 pm »

It could just be supplied as a EBO object for defeating it, such as a statue or gem left behind.

That's not quite what I had in mind when I said "in the hands". :P I want the creatures to wield their weapons that they call upon, and the best my arena tests have yielded is the weapon appearing in the same tile, and the creatures not picking them up. Might be different in actual play, but that's harder to test.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2020, 12:46:22 pm »

From some testing it appears if a secret only gives a summon interaction even though it sets those affected as pets, the summoner cannot build a tower in worldgen.

Tarn said experiments are treated zombish so maybe experimenters can still build towers? Am testing
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 12:52:47 pm by Untrustedlife »
I am an indie game dev!

Scruiser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2020, 12:55:18 pm »

That's not quite what I had in mind when I said "in the hands". :P I want the creatures to wield their weapons that they call upon, and the best my arena tests have yielded is the weapon appearing in the same tile, and the creatures not picking them up. Might be different in actual play, but that's harder to test.

How good are you at modding bodies?  Maybe you could mod the creature so that it's body plan includes the a body part named the same name and made with custom biological materials with the same property as metal and with the same attack properties as the weapon?  And then add item corpse to make it drop the actual weapon on death?

Alternatively, maybe the tag CURIOUSBEAST_ITEM will make the creature prone to grabbing stuff (and then make sure the summoned weapon is high value so it will prioritize grabbing rather than other stuff)?
Things I have never done in Dwarf Fortress;

- Won.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2020, 01:05:46 pm »

ok so Toady is correct, specifing a range of item qualities([IE_ITEM_QUALITY:x:y]) for items created via interactions is apparently broken as it will always either create the highest-level item permitted or only take the second number into acccount (unsure, needs more testing).

IE_ITEM_QUALITY also does not work if you only specify only one number like this [IE_ITEM_QUALITY:x], so you have to specify two numbers (or ARTIFACT), so until this little bug gets fixed, its reccommended that you make both of the numbers same. If any one was still having issues with IE_ITEM_QUALITY, this should resolve it.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2020, 01:39:25 pm »

I MANAGED TO GET A TOWER WITHOUT ANY RAISE DEAD INTERACTIONS :D

Will upload save and my interactions It didnt appear until year 250 ish

EDIT:
A mummy made it, so yeah, i think raise dead is still required for towers
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 01:43:50 pm by Untrustedlife »
I am an indie game dev!

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2020, 01:42:05 pm »

Really? Nice! How did you get it to happen?
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2020, 01:42:31 pm »

Do post details, very interested
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2020, 01:44:22 pm »

Looks like a mummy made it, not one of my summoners, so it looks like, unfortunately we are still stuck, undead are required for a tower :(
I am an indie game dev!

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2020, 01:47:33 pm »

Looks like a mummy made it, not one of my summoners, so it looks like, unfortunately we are still stuck, undead are required for a tower :(

That is both dissappointing and incredibly funny at the same time. Seriously? We've got mummies running around summoning undead armies and building towers now?

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2020, 01:51:38 pm »

Here are the interactions i've been testing with, looks like raise dead is still required for towers, my summoners never made towers no matter how many there were, the only tower which i was surprised by tbh was a tower that a mummy made (Someone disturbed it and it built a tower and that was the one i saw)

Interactions, including a new experiment interaction
interaction_middle_earth

[OBJECT:INTERACTION]

[INTERACTION:SUMMON_ORC]
      [IE_IMMEDIATE]
[CREATURE:GOBLIN:ALL]

[INTERACTION:WIGHT_FOG]
[I_EFFECT:CHANGE_WEATHER]
[IE_ADD_WEATHER:FOG_THICK]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]

[INTERACTION:RAISE_BARROW_WIGHT]
[I_TARGET:A:CORPSE]
[IT_LOCATION:CONTEXT_ITEM]
[IT_REQUIRES:FIT_FOR_RESURRECTION]
[IT_MANUAL_INPUT:corpses]
[I_EFFECT:RESURRECT]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]
[SYNDROME]
[SYN_CLASS:RAISED_UNDEAD]
[CE_DISPLAY_TILE:TILE:165:3:0:1:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CE_DISPLAY_NAME:NAME:barrow wight:barrow wights:barrow wight:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CE_PHYS_ATT_CHANGE:STRENGTH:200:1000:TOUGHNESS:200:1000:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CE_ADD_TAG:NO_AGING:NOT_LIVING:STERILE:EXTRAVISION:NOEXERT:NOPAIN:NOBREATHE:NOSTUN:NONAUSEA:NO_DIZZINESS:NO_FEVERS:NOEMOTION:PARALYZEIMMUNE:NOFEAR:NO_EAT:NO_DRINK:NO_SLEEP:NO_PHYS_ATT_GAIN:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:NOTHOUGHT:NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT:NO_CONNECTIONS_FOR_MOVEMENT:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CE_REMOVE_TAG:HAS_BLOOD:TRANCES:MISCHIEVOUS:START:0:ABRUPT]
[CDI:ADV_NAME:Raise fog]
[CDI:INTERACTION:WIGHT_FOG]
[CDI:BP_REQUIRED:BY_TYPE:GRASP]
[CDI:LOCATION_HINT:NO_THICK_FOG]
[CDI:LOCATION_HINT:OUTSIDE]
[CDI:USAGE_HINT:FLEEING]
[CDI:VERB:raise a heavy fog:raises a heavy fog:NA]
[CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:500]

[INTERACTION:SECRET_ORC_EXPERIMENTS]
    [EXPERIMENT_ONLY]
    [I_SOURCE:EXPERIMENT]
        [IS_HIST_STRING_1: changed ]
        [IS_HIST_STRING_2: into an orc]
        [IS_TRIGGER_STRING_SECOND:have]
        [IS_TRIGGER_STRING_THIRD:has]
        [IS_TRIGGER_STRING:changed into an orc]
        [IT_REQUIRES:CAN_SPEAK]
        [IT_CANNOT_HAVE_SYNDROME_CLASS:ORCCURSE]
        [IT_MANUAL_INPUT:victim]
        [IE_IMMEDIATE]
        [IE_ARENA_NAME:Summoned Orc]
        [SYNDROME]
        [SYN_CLASS:ORCCURSE]
        [CE_BODY_TRANSFORMATION:START:0:ABRUPT]
            [CE:CREATURE:GOBLIN:ALL]

[INTERACTION:WITCH_KING_SECRET]
[IS_NAME:the secrets of chaos]
        [IS_SPHERE:DEATH]
[IS_SECRET:MUNDANE_RECORDING_POSSIBLE:objects/text/book_instruction.txt:objects/text/secret_orc.txt]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]
[IE_ARENA_NAME:Summoner of orcs (death)]
[SYNDROME]
[CE_ADD_TAG:NOEXERT:NO_AGING:NO_EAT:NO_DRINK:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:NIGHT_CREATURE_EXPERIMENTER:START:0]
            [CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:100]
            [CDI:ADV_NAME:Turn into orc]
            [CDI:INTERACTION:SECRET_ORC_EXPERIMENTS]

[INTERACTION:SARUMAN_SECRET]
[IS_NAME:the secrets of the orc]
        [IS_SPHERE:WAR]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]
[IE_ARENA_NAME:Summoner of orcs]
[SYNDROME]
[CE_ADD_TAG:NOEXERT:NO_AGING:NO_EAT:NO_DRINK:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:NIGHT_CREATURE_EXPERIMENTER:START:0]
            [CDI:ADV_NAME:Turn into orc]
            [CDI:INTERACTION:SECRET_ORC_EXPERIMENTS]

And heres secret_orc

Orcs
Creation Of Orcs
Goblins
Chaos Soldiers
Orcish Wars
Chaos Summons
Orcish War
Summoning
The save, in advanced worldgen i set necromancer types to 0 and made it create more civs then usual:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ppq9mp9llt0xq0/testregion.zip?dl=1
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 01:59:30 pm by Untrustedlife »
I am an indie game dev!

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2020, 01:52:52 pm »

That is both dissappointing and incredibly funny at the same time. Seriously? We've got mummies running around summoning undead armies and building towers now?
Seems we do.
I am an indie game dev!

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2020, 02:41:32 pm »

How good are you at modding bodies?  Maybe you could mod the creature so that it's body plan includes the a body part named the same name and made with custom biological materials with the same property as metal and with the same attack properties as the weapon?  And then add item corpse to make it drop the actual weapon on death?

Alternatively, maybe the tag CURIOUSBEAST_ITEM will make the creature prone to grabbing stuff (and then make sure the summoned weapon is high value so it will prioritize grabbing rather than other stuff)?
Well, one is a secret, and one is an actual creature, and the two methods you suggested would only work for one each. Also, I suspect curiousbeast would have side effects I'd rather not have on a general of undeath or a demonic lord.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 61