Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dreadful emptyness  (Read 706 times)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: Dreadful emptyness
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2023, 07:21:48 pm »

I remember you.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2023, 08:24:01 pm »

This might sound trite and a little obnoxious, but try walking 20 minutes every day consistently (or doing some other exercise).
The study, published Monday in the journal JAMA Network Open, followed more than 4,000 Irish adults with an average age of 61 for 10 years.
The study found that the more time people spent exercising, the better. People who moderately exercised for 20 minutes a day, five days a week, had a 16% lower rate of depressive symptoms and a 43% lower risk of major depression compared with those who did not exercise, the study said.
“Examples of symptoms from the questionnaire included: I had trouble keeping my mind on what I was doing; My sleep was restless; I felt I could not shake off the blues even with the help from my family and friends; etc,” Laird said in an email.
Exercise and going outside has been proven to make a very big difference over numerous studies.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2023, 09:12:55 pm »

With records constantly being broken for hottest and coldest days on record, I feel like the health benefits of being outdoors need to be reevaluated.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2023, 09:45:56 pm »

Meh. I walked three miles today in the heat. :P I can attest to the efficacy of walking the sads out.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 11:45:06 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 [2]