Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone got the final save of Boatmurdered?  (Read 1133 times)

darkhog

• Bay Watcher
  • JAGIELSKI is PERFECTION
    • View Profile
    • Jagielski Gaming YT channel
Anyone got the final save of Boatmurdered?
« on: February 04, 2020, 02:06:55 pm »

Not sure where to post it, but anyone has it? Need it for a project of mine.
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy Diggy hole, diggy diggy hole.

If I say something funny, don't ask if you can sig it. Just do it (though credit me).

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone got the final save of Boatmurdered?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 10:54:23 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113047.0

The matter has been considered on this thread. It seems the saves are *possibly* out there (I'd want to add to that the Headshoots ones and also Syrupleaf). A new development was posted by Imic, too.

tl;dr: KeyboardFox, Bremen, and Locus were contacted and responded, others didn't respond. KeyboardFox said he'd check some drives but didn't get back. Issues is not everyone holds onto their drives (broken or functional) of course, and things were stored on timed links or Megaupload.

I believe "The Master", who still goes around on here, may have gone by a different name on Something Awful forums (where the LP took place) or at least have some saves (I recall them posting a pic of the graveyard at Boatmurdered or something).
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone got the final save of Boatmurdered?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 12:43:57 pm »

I know for a fact I have or had headshoots on an old hard drive somewhere.