Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: [47.04] Dwemer Fortress 2020 (The Elder Scrolls) - with MEPH tileset now  (Read 24818 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [47.04] Dwemer Fortress 2020 (The Elder Scrolls) - with MEPH tileset now
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2020, 05:13:05 am »

https://images.uesp.net/3/3c/MW-map-Vvardenfell.jpg

Not that much swamp. Or do you do all of this? https://i.imgur.com/q2MHptN.jpg

I wanted to suggest that you make a perfect-world map, but turns out you include all of Tamriel. XD
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2020, 07:18:59 am »

For all we know, it could be set in a different timeline where everything seemed similar, but was overall different.

vnneetguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2020, 11:37:55 pm »

Holy hell! I'm dead like a fly in this mod.

-ps-
Playing as Fortress Guard will destroy your fps when you are in fortress.
Holy hell! We can eat Dunmer (As a dwemer), are we some kind of race that eats others?

-Crash- Adventure mode
Everytime i play back up game (Hagrave bitches all over the place => die painfully), the game start to crash a lot.
Example: If you open fast travel, then sleep, thing is okey but when you sleep normally, game crash
I try deleting twbt plugin, and "sleep bug" disappear, but the game is unplayable :P
solved: It's was the way i save game, there is folder call current in save data, everytime you crash game, you need to delete everything in that folder or it will be disaster later.

p/s: I killed a dragon :p I'm now dragonborn
Call dragon shout work perfectly! I called one and it fire breathe me at first sigh! Cool :P
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 02:50:32 am by vnneetguy »

Noagga76

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2020, 12:07:13 pm »

I feel like the Dwemer in the game are a bit too close to vanilla dwarves in ethics. Plus I don’t imagine they would have religions although I don’t think that’s really possible to remove. Could dragons potentially be intelligent or would that not work well with the game?

Really cool mod either way and I’m glad you made it!

ArmyOfGiantEmus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2020, 03:56:19 pm »

I keep getting a message about my outpost liaison turning into a lich and I can't unpause or else I get spammed with it, is this supposed to happen? What do I do?

Edit: Nevermind, he dead now.

Tried to gui/gm-editor him to stop being a lich, which got the message to stop spamming, but he was still undead somehow and the guards from the caravan killed him. Somehow got a bunch of caravan stuff to drop and its mine now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 12:27:10 pm by ArmyOfGiantEmus »

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile

I just had some free time between work scheduling, it does not happen often :).

I have also promised that "Extra metals" setting to Pvt. Pirate more than a week ago. I just had to do it.\

Next time I have a burst of energy/time I will look into making summoning reactions for Dwemer automatons. Now that we have a proper game code for this, it's going to be great.

- Cliff races also got "prone to rage"... Not by mistake.
*Morowind PTSD intensifies*
same here. my eyes went wide open :o while reading the lines.
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I remember playing an earlier version of this (or was that a mod made by someone else?) and loving it. I'd love to try it again, but I'd have to get it to run on Linux. Are you up to providing a Linux version?
Taste my Paci-Fist

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2020, 06:04:05 am »

from my own experience, it's rather complicated to inject such a mod into a linuxLNP. some script files might need to be rewritten for the linux version.
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

sorlaczeraus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2022, 10:57:48 am »

Hey! It seems like this thread is dead but I wanted to say this is one of my favorite mods for this game.
I like the Tamriel worldgen preset given, but I've been playing around with world generation msyelf, and ended up making a slightly smaller version of Tamriel (for the purposes of making it easier to generate worlds with longer history on my lower-end PC) as well as worldgen presets for the Iliac Bay, Vvardenfell, Cyrodiil and Skyrim based on datamined heightmaps from Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, respectively. They are not perfect but I thought other people would like them. (I was gonan include the worldgen aprams thelseves here but the post turned out to be way too long for the forum to handle so I'm just going to link to a copy of my world_gen.txt file)

Skyrim:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cyrodiil

Vvardenfell

Iliac Bay

Smaller Tamriel

world_gen.txt: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bALqloxWhDUG9vXifFFfv_vJiedLzELZ/view?usp=sharing
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]