Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Defend the House - RTD wave defense  (Read 9988 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Defend the House - RTD wave defense
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2020, 02:03:45 am »

Shoot the children in their faces.

Name: Sam
Gender?: Man
Description: He is the most generic looking man ever born.
Starting Weapon: Remington Model 870 (5/8)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2020, 06:28:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
continue shooting the people I shot until they are killed. Aim for the chests

You put more bullets into the injured woman who is rushing screaming towards your window. (6) You shoot her in the noggin. The brains explode from the skull. The brains splatter on nearby wounded children, seasoning them with her brain juice.

Name: Joe
Gender?: Male
Description: Tall black hair man.
Starting Weapon: AR-15 25/30 Exploded AR-15 bits
Right hand is torn open. Bleeding. Right hand is full of shrapnel. The nose is bleeding. The cheeks are bruised. The brain is hemorrhaging.
Covered in exploded chest cavity gore

I think you forgot to subtract 2 rounds from my ammo count. Head down to first floor front window and start shooting

(3) You hit a man in the leg. The muscle is torn. The bone is broken. Pieces of bone sever an artery!

(6) You shoot a man in the side of the chest. The bullet perforates both lungs and the heart. The man has fainted!

(1) (6) Your gun double-feeds and then explodes on firing. (2) You were frantically trying to unjam the gun. Your right has is now full of shrapnel!

Spoiler: l33t sh33t (click to show/hide)
Screech at the GM for failing to update my ammo counter or properly quote my message without breaking formatting, before finding a cheat console and typing "cleanup bodies" into it to get rid of all dead/unconscious enemies to keep the enemy list clear. Shoot some more skrubs.

The cleaning droids will see to the bodies shortly. You lean out from the balcony to shoot at the people trying to break down the doors and windows. (1) But you fall off. (1) And hit your head. Your skull is broken. (5) But you remain fully conscious. The pain only makes you angry.

(3) You shoot a man in the bladder. It explodes. Nearby wounded and unwounded children are seasoned with urine.

Spoiler: Duh sheet (click to show/hide)

Yell and scare the children away.
Unjam the rifle.

(2) You give a terrified high pitched squeak. The dying children giggle with laughter. (4) You unjam the rifle and vindictively shoot one at the kids. (3) A child is hit in the stomach. His stomach bursts open. A dying adult is lightly seasoned in stomach acid.

Shoot the children in their faces.

Starting Weapon: Remington Model 870 (2/8)
His stomach is in pain.

(2) (2) (3)

You shoot at the children, lightly seasoning them with buckshot. The buckshot shears open a child's arm.

---

Then five men batter the door off its hinges at take swings at the people at the first floor windows.

(6) Joe is punched in the face. His nose is bleeding. The cheeks are bruised. The brain is hemorrhaging.

(2) Someone kicks at Gloria but falls over. (5) Another throws a sucker punch to the side of her head. Gloria is dizzy!

(4) A man punches Sam in the stomach. He reels over in pain. (6) But Sam fires back with his shotgun at point blank range. The chest explodes. Gloria and Joe are coated in gore.

(1) A last man takes a swing at Gok. He pulls a hand muscle from the exertion. He is in pain. His body begins to spasm.

The women begin to march up the stairs to look for more people to punch.

---

Hungry Man

Hungry Man
Status: His sternum is broken. His heart is torn. He is bleeding from a large exit wound at the back of the chest. Unconscious.

Hungry Man
Status: His throat is torn, his windpipe is severed, his spine is severed, unconscious.

Hungry Man

Hungry Man
Status: His ear is torn. The leg is bleeding profusely. The leg is broken.

Hungry Man
Status: Both lungs are destroyed! The heart is destroyed! Fainted! Lightly seasoned with stomach acid.

Hungry Man
Status: His bladder has exploded. His groin has a large exit wound. He is in pain.

Hungry Man
Status: His chest cavity has exploded. He is twitching about with an open chest cavity.

Hungry Man

Hungry Man

Hungry Man

Hungry Man

Hungry Woman
Status: Stomach is torn. Gallbladder is torn. Intestines are torn. In shock. Large exit wound at the back of the stomach.

Hungry Woman
Status: Hit in the ribs, the skin is torn. The fat is torn. The small intestines are bleeding. There is a small exit wound coming out the back. Her brains have splattered. DEAD

Hungry Woman
Status: Her throat is opened. She is bleeding from an artery.

Hungry Woman

Hungry Woman

Hungry Child
Status: Her left eye is broken. Her left eye is slightly bruised. Her shoulder is destroyed. Bleeding. Lightly Seasoned with splattered brains. Lightly seasoned with urine.

Hungry Child
Status: Her right leg is sheared off. She is bleeding profusely. She is in pain. She is screaming. Lightly Seasoned with splattered brains.

Hungry Child
Status: His left Lung is perforated. *suffocating*. Lightly Seasoned with splattered brains. The right arm is torn. The right arm is fractured. The right arm is full of buckshot.

Hungry Child
Status: His hand is bleeding. There is bullet shrapnel in his hand. His stomach has burst open. He is bleeding.

Hungry Child

Hungry Child
Status: Her right lung is perforated. She is bleeding from the lung. She is suffocating. Lightly seasoned with urine.

Hungry Child
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 06:36:12 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2020, 10:15:36 am »

Enter berserk mode and pulverize the enemies in the close combat by using my AR-15 as a club.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2020, 11:09:01 am »

I’m already dizzy so... spin and shoot everything around me, no doubt the breaches are still here

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2020, 12:53:54 pm »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
>Question how I even have a skull that can break, considering screeches don't even have any body parts besides their head, eyes, mouth, and an oversized voicebox that takes up most of the space inside the head, with the fact that moving/holding stuff is done via lifting stuff with sound waves from constant screeching, and the fact that screeches can somehow think without a brain. Shoot some fuckers. Go to the same cheat console and type in "fly".
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2020, 01:05:55 pm »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
>Question how I even have a skull that can break, considering screeches don't even have any body parts besides their head, eyes, mouth, and an oversized voicebox that takes up most of the space inside the head, with the fact that moving/holding stuff is done via lifting stuff with sound waves from constant screeching, and the fact that screeches can somehow think without a brain. Shoot some fuckers. Go to the same cheat console and type in "fly".
You are a head, you are a skull

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2020, 02:13:19 pm »

Spoiler: JOE (click to show/hide)
Claw out hungry people eyes

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2020, 04:33:09 am »

Fire off my last two shells into some random hostiles near me, then beat whoevers left to death with my shotgun.

Starting Weapon: Remington Model 870 (2/8)
His stomach is in pain.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2020, 02:38:28 am »

Enter berserk mode and pulverize the enemies in the close combat by using my AR-15 as a club.

(2) You think angry thoughts towards the enemy and take a swing with the little carbine. But you miss the nearest man! He counter attacks (1) and falls face-first towards you in the biggest of hugs.

I’m already dizzy so... spin and shoot everything around me, no doubt the breaches are still here

Name:Gloria
Gender?:Female
Description:a girl with long hair
Starting Weapon:PS-90 (45/50)
dizzy!

(5) You shoot everything around you. Everything. A man is hit in the chest. The ribcage is broken. The lung is torn. A man is hit in the leg. A man is hit in the hand.

You also shoot Joe in the chest. The heart is punctured! He will bleed out within 5 seconds or 1 turn!

You shoot Gok in the left Leg. It is bleeding profusely!

You shoot Sam in the forearm. The bone shatters!

Spoiler: JOE (click to show/hide)
Claw out hungry people eyes

You lunge at a few women just as you get shot in the heart. (6) (6) Before you realize you are shot you gouge the eyes from two women. You scoop four eyeballs from their sockets.

Fire off my last two shells into some random hostiles near me, then beat whoevers left to death with my shotgun.

Starting Weapon: Remington Model 870 (0/8)
His stomach is in pain.
His left forearm is broken. Bleeding.

(5) (6) You shoot the healthiest man in the throat. The severed part flies off in an arc! You shoot a woman in the face. The cheeks, mouth, brain and skull are destroyed!

Then you swing your shotgun like a club at the last woman. (6) It knocks her head clean off! The severed part flies off in an arc.

And then Gloria shoots you!

---

With the whole party wounded, the mob surrenders. Cleaning droids come out from the closets and proceed to hack the bodies into bits before tossing them into the meat grinders.

"Food and Medical treatment is now available. The untreatable will be converted into food. You have all been awarded 5 coupons for your efforts."

Would you like to buy:

Alcohol and bandages
- 1 coupon

Mystery Meat
Each meal of Mystery Meat gives a bonus against meat targets.
Available in
- Sausages
- Meat Loaf
- Burger Steak Patties
1 Coupon Each.

Toys:
AR-15, PS-90, Remington 870 replacement - 3 tokens each
Ammo: 1 Token for a box of 100 bullets, any caliber

Squad Automatic Weapon (M249)
Comes with 1 100 round box magazine
5 tokens

M79 Grenade Launcher
Comes with 5 40mm HE grenades.
5 tokens

---

Being sent to the mincers:

Hungry Man

Hungry Man
Status: His sternum is broken. His heart is torn. He is bleeding from a large exit wound at the back of the chest. Unconscious.

Hungry Man
Status: His throat is torn, his windpipe is severed, his spine is severed, unconscious.

Hungry Man

Hungry Man
Status: His ear is torn. The leg is bleeding profusely. The leg is broken.

Hungry Man
Status: Both lungs are destroyed! The heart is destroyed! Fainted! Lightly seasoned with stomach acid.

Hungry Man
Status: His bladder has exploded. His groin has a large exit wound. He is in pain.

Hungry Man
Status: His chest cavity has exploded. He is twitching about with an open chest cavity.

Hungry Man

Hungry Man
Status: His chest is bleeding. His left lung is torn. Suffocating.

Hungry Man

Hungry Man
Status: He is bleeding from the left hand. His head is missing from the throat.

Hungry Woman
Status: Stomach is torn. Gallbladder is torn. Intestines are torn. In shock. Large exit wound at the back of the stomach.

Hungry Woman
Status: Hit in the ribs, the skin is torn. The fat is torn. The small intestines are bleeding. There is a small exit wound coming out the back. Her brains have splattered. DEAD

Hungry Woman
Status: Her throat is opened. She is bleeding from an artery.

Hungry Woman
Status: The cheeks are tattered. The jaw is broken. The brain is destroyed!

Hungry Woman

Hungry Child
Status: Her left eye is broken. Her left eye is slightly bruised. Her shoulder is destroyed. Bleeding. Lightly Seasoned with splattered brains. Lightly seasoned with urine.

Hungry Child
Status: Her right leg is sheared off. She is bleeding profusely. She is in pain. She is screaming. Lightly Seasoned with splattered brains.

Hungry Child
Status: His left Lung is perforated. *suffocating*. Lightly Seasoned with splattered brains. The right arm is torn. The right arm is fractured. The right arm is full of buckshot.

Hungry Child
Status: His hand is bleeding. There is bullet shrapnel in his hand. His stomach has burst open. He is bleeding.

Hungry Child

Hungry Child
Status: Her right lung is perforated. She is bleeding from the lung. She is suffocating. Lightly seasoned with urine.

Hungry Child
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2020, 03:48:29 am »

Buy one Alcohol and bandages and a box of 100 shotgun shells leaving me whit three coupons, then use the alcohol, bandages, and some bit of wood to fix and splint my arm, then reload my shot gun

Starting Weapon: Remington Model 870 (0/8)
His stomach is in pain.
His left forearm is broken. Bleeding.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2020, 03:58:40 am »

Crush the man's skull with my healthy leg.
Keep shooting the enemies while standing in a badass one-leg-on-the-enemy's-crushed-head pose.

Nevermind, let's buy a piece of mystery meat and some medical supplies to treat my leg.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 09:31:34 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2020, 04:09:06 am »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Exist.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 11:09:38 pm by ZBridges »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2020, 07:14:16 am »

Treat the dizziness, purchase 200 PS-90 bullets, a burger steak patty, and 2 meatloafs

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2020, 10:42:48 am »

1: Where the fuck is my reserve ammo counter, considering we suddenly now have limited ammo, and what is mine at, I haven't reloaded at all (i'm assuming it's currently at least 26 considering I had 26 ammo left in my gun wave end)
2: Was my action intentionally not processed

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

>Get healed, buy a M249, leave my old AR-15 in the armory, and bring my new M249 and its ammo to one of the balconies to set up a MG nest, linking the ammo from my old AR-15 (and if I have any from it, the spare ammo) to the ammo belt for my M249, so I can go a bit longer without reloading, while also deploying the bipod if I have one.

I can't wait to fucking mow some fuckers down with my brand new M249.

If anyone's interested in color coding their weapons based on type, here's my suggestions, complete with bbcode color IDs for usage with the color changer tags.

Sniper/Marksman Rifle (lemonchiffon)
Assault Rifle/Machine Gun (lightgreen)
SMG/PDW (lavender)
Shotgun (lightcoral)
Pistol (navajowhite)
Energy Weapons (steelblue)
(Cross)bow (yellow)
Explosives (orange)
Chemical Weapons (greenyellow)
Melee Weapons (grey)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:51:41 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2020, 09:49:28 pm »

Name: Joe
Gender?: Male
Description: Tall black hair man.
Starting Weapon: AR-15 25/30 Exploded AR-15 bits
4 eyeballs
Right hand is torn open. Bleeding. Right hand is full of shrapnel. The nose is bleeding. The cheeks are bruised. The brain is hemorrhaging.
Bleeding from a punctured heart. Smallish exit wound. From the heart.

Get to the infirmary and get healed, then slap Gloria for shooting me and buy a P90 and a box of ammo for four coupons and Alcohol and bandages. Also is my AR 15 still useable?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4