Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mayana the Flame of Torment (Fanwork)  (Read 1375 times)

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
Mayana the Flame of Torment (Fanwork)
« on: February 08, 2020, 11:15:36 am »

The goblin leader, a stout hammergoblin looked over the ridge at Gildedgates. Seven trolls and fifty goblins flanked him. He led the charge, not knowing it would be his last. Plunder would be his. Or so he thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mayana pulled on her armor. The adamantine breastplate nestled on her scales. She unhooked her sword from the rack. Sakrithnitig. Blazebite. Slayer of the white dragon Oza Umlud. Death of the three-eyed jackal titan Siniti. The final sight of seven hundred goblins, trolls and humans. Made of adamantine, with a hilt of silver and white jade. A crescent moon was set in gray chalcedony on its blade. She slithered out of the gate.
"FACE ME LIKE TRUE WARRIORS, GOBLIN SCUM!!!" she shouted.
"And what scaly lowborn creature dares to call the great Ospu Snosxuku scum?" shouted the leader.
" I do. I AM MAYANA THE FIERY TORMENT AND I AM YOUR GREATEST NIGHTMARE. I AM THE WIELDER OF THE GREAT BLADE SAKRITHNITIG, DEATH OF THREE HUNDRED OF YOUR KIND." she roared.
She dove into the first squad. Two axegoblins attempted to hit her and had their weapon hands, axes still clasped in their fingers sent flying into the moat. With a flick of her wrist she sent one goblin's head rolling to the side, and scored a gash across the second's torso, slicing a kidney in two. She bisected one, then skewered the heart of a second. Many goblins attempted to hit her, none laid so much as a finger on her.
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Abadrausar

• Bay Watcher
  • empowering ideas
    • View Profile
    • ♫♪♀HDFPS♂♪♫
Re: Mayana the Flame of Torment (Fanwork)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 01:10:35 pm »

Nice, with some luck, 48 goblins and 7 trolls to dove into, Epic!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 01:12:31 pm by Abadrausar »
::: Humble Dwarf Fortress Publishing System ♫♪♀HDFPS♂♪♫ Mods Push Published in DFFD are auto updated in local Players Catalog :::