00 - Her potential has been limited by her free will- 00

I don't care.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2021, 02:28:47 am

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 381

Author Topic: McCreary's Planet -- (FINISHED)  (Read 240319 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet -- Act II:Ancient Enemies
« Reply #1650 on: April 04, 2020, 07:50:27 pm »

That's why I had us call in William.

Approach. Speak soft, halting. "William-- there's something I can still try-- you know what--"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: April 04, 2020, 07:50:49 pm »

That's why I had us call in William.

Approach. Speak soft, halting. "William-- there's something I can still try-- you know what--"
+1

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: April 04, 2020, 08:09:25 pm »

"What can I do?" William asks, softly. "Did you want my permission? She loves you more than she could ever love me."

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: April 04, 2020, 08:10:35 pm »

Instruct Silas to give her a blood transfusion.

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: April 04, 2020, 08:51:48 pm »

That requires another vote.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: April 04, 2020, 09:19:23 pm »

I'm all for it-- but not yet. We need to be careful about this. Make sure we know what we're doing before we do it.

To that end...

E̸m̶m̸a̶ ̷i̵s̵ ̷b̵r̴o̶k̶e̷n̷.̴ ̸W̷e̷ ̶c̶a̴n̶ ̷r̵e̴p̷a̴i̸r̸ ̸h̴e̷r̶.̴.̵.̸ ̷b̷u̶t̴ ̵̰͛͑I̸̭̓̈́ ̵̧͉̓n̵̟̋é̵̫̀e̵͉͓̎d̴͈̆͠ ̷̖̈y̵͖̰͌o̶͍͌͐ȕ̶̡̻͊r̵͌̇͜͜ ̵͕̀g̶̡̳͒̿ú̵̼i̶̜̿̑d̸͖̈͠á̶͓n̵͖̝̋̎c̷̭̦̐e̷͈̖͂.̷̥̏

klonk
Sigtext

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: April 04, 2020, 09:21:35 pm »

We've done it before, however, and have had time to see its effects.  What more information do you need?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: April 04, 2020, 09:30:29 pm »

That wasn't us tho-- that was Alphira. I suspect there's procedures that need activation for our blood to work the way it did, and if so... if so, we'll need somebody who understands those procedures to help us through the process again. Hence, VOID.

klonk
Sigtext

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 04, 2020, 09:35:00 pm »

Hmm.  That makes sense, but why the VOID instead of Alphira?

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: April 04, 2020, 09:40:23 pm »

A̜͓̳̫̩̩̞w͍̰̹̲͞a̫̟̼̙i̧̫͎̪t̵̠͔ͅi͉͕̘̺̜ͅńg͕ ̰̲͕͜C̥̖om̲m̧a̵̺̱̤̳̖͖̻n҉̤͚̣d͙:͓͍̗̤:
̨̪͕͓̪
͓̟͇͍̻̲͖>_͕

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 04, 2020, 09:41:44 pm »

Hmm.  That makes sense, but why the VOID instead of Alphira?

She's... either dormant, or deeply furious with us for hiding that [plague] infection from her. Seems a bad time to be asking favors.

Meanwhile, we seem to have impressed upon VOID the need to keep Emma alive. I'm hoping it'll be willing to act to that end.

klonk
Sigtext

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 04, 2020, 09:43:24 pm »

Huh, I'm not sure what the proper command would be.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: April 04, 2020, 10:01:47 pm »

Maybe this?

Deactivate reproduction controls.  Override: Alphira.  Mission sensitive VIP in critical condition

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: April 04, 2020, 10:09:43 pm »

That's the original, yeah...

D̢̯̺̰̣̟̙̝̦̐̔͛ė̬̘̰̻̰͕͈̖̉ͮ̑̄ă̷͚͕̮͉̔ͅc̘̻̻̘̅ͭ͛͜t̡̻̹̩̩̔͆̽̌̀i̵̥̫̫̰̺͈͔̙͑͗͜ͅv̌̄̾͏͍̝a̡̻͎̅͊̌̍̚͢͡t̶̛͙̘̺̫̗ͨ͐̑ͯ̓ͮ͂͂̅e̬̞̼̹͙͎̩̾ͣ̔̂̾́̎̄̍ ̨̦̮̝̝̦͔̍́̉r̶͔̜̝̭͚͕͓̥̈́̆̃̄͑ȅ͍̹̻̜͎͇̪͚̱ṕ̶̥̫̖̝̉ͥ͒͛ͤr̶̝̭̗͙̰͖͇̙̮̀ͪ͗ͯo̵̧̗͍̲͇͎ͣ̄̐̏̋̚ͅͅḏ̶̼̱̙̤̙ͩͬ̑̒̂́u̶͕͕̻͓̓͑͌ͮ͠c̸̥͉̯̉t̹͔̻͓͂ͯ̄̽̈̑ͩ͜i͈̝͔͉͋͊̂̎́͂̐̑̿̀͜ŏ̷̰̼̖͖̝̪̠ͥ̂͛̿͞n̫̳̾̽̀̈̎̀̾̚ ̺̺̇ͨͬͨ̈ͧͮ̃c̋͠͏̝̤̻͍͓ȯ̴̢̹̺͔̈́ͪ͊̍̿ͩ̈͘ņ̵͉̱͙̜ͮ̄̌͟t̡̳͔͛ͪ͑̔͂͟͝ř̝̖̲̝͉̉̉ͣ̈́͊̓̚ͅơ̜̠̋ͭͧͬͤͭ͘l̸͕̯̗̈̏͜ͅs̫̞̬̥̖̹̭̥͒̊ͨ͜ͅ.̫͌̔ͫ͆̐ͅ ̝̞͚̍̓̾ͨ̋ͤ̀͘͢O̴̠͓͌̒͛̐́͞v̶̮̮̱̮̖̠ͨ̊̕ḛ̞̳̹ͨ̀͐̓ͥ̒̀̚ͅr̶͎͔͕̩ͬ̂̋͊͒̅͌͠r̨͈̬̤̯̠̪̣̝͓̐̒͂̎͋͗̀i̶̬ͪͥ̈́̀͠d͔̹̥̞̩͇̑̇̂͋ͮ̕eͬ̓̏̾̐ͫ̽̀̚̕҉̘̫̪͚͎͉ͅ:̨̱͙̅ͧ̎̿̓͛̀͡ ̡͈͔̪͉͓̱͑̒͟A̘̻̺ͣ͗̃ͭ̆ͮ̕lͣ̓̐ͫ҉̬͕͍̜̪̦̩̕̕p̬̰͔̗͚͉͚̲͎͐̍͛̇̑̀́͟͟h̸̲͕̼̰̜̿̒̒̕i̧ͯ͂҉͙ŗ̘͎͎̇̿ͣ̾̐͠͡a̬̙̤̾́.̛̭̹̤̺̿̃̚͡ ̭̮̪͕̙͉͔͐͐̒̓ͩͤͅM̹̗̆̌͋̅͆̈́͝î͓̭͎̞͉͖ͪ͛ͦ̀̿̓̚s̨̢̳̭̙̫̜͐ͣͭ̔͡ŝ͂̿̚͝҉̳i̴̩ͪ̎͡o̰͙͎̙͎͔̿ͮͮ̎̈́̚͡͞n͓͙ͯͥ̓̽͗͘̕ ̛͍̖̲͓̹̪̪͒̾̉͗ͦͅs̶̢͈͎̭͂̒̒̑ͣ͊͘ĕ̟͖͓̱̪̘̅̅̽̚͞n̶̹̮̭͈̞̈ͤ͜s̳̹̥͕ͮ͌̋ͯ̈́̕į̴̬͈̾̐̔̈́̑ͅt̵̯̻̃̃̈i̩̣͙̝̔͗ͨ̽̍ͬv̀̍̌҉̱̠̲̬̲e̶̷͎ͬ͛͋ͥ̄̅ͯ́ ̮̠̫̙̟̿ͫ̒͗͑̐ͯ̒V̛̱̭̹͚̬͓̜͎̏̍ͫ̀͂̀Į̢ͩ͛͊̓͏̲̮̫̖̪̲̣P̠̻͈̮̰̿ͣͩ̉̎ͧͯ̑͗ ̖̪͍͉̝͚̪͕̉ͨ̓i̳̮̽̔ͨ̒͋͜ň̊ͦ̇͐̍̃͏̢̼̫̖̖̤̠ ͇͚͊ͦͮ͑ͨ̔͛c̰͖̼̼̙͙̬̋͛̊ͮ̔̀r̡ͯͧ̊҉͈̱͖i̸̖̮̓̑ţͤ̌͋̃͊̚҉̭̘̘͖̝͈̟͎̠i̷ͩ̎ͭ͏͔ͅc̷̦̤̖͖̬̤̙ͯͪͧ̐͗̈́ͨ͢a̐̀̿ͨͩ̎͏͔̖̣͉ľ̴͕̦̙͍̟̥̮̉́ ͔͙̀ͫ̒ͦ̎͂̉̂c̭ͮ̓ȍ̶͙̒̽n̨̥̘͖͍͈͎̅͊͌ͧd̡̙̱̘͎͈̹̖̲̄ͪ͠i̗ͪ̑ͯ̀ͥ͒̈̔͘͟t̛̛̮͓̄ͮͫ̓̀ͅį̮͖ͨ̑̈̇ͤ͞ō͉̞̤̙̣̻͢͝ͅn̺̟̍ͧͨ̊͠.̩̫̳̤̌ͭͯͪ̀ͦ

Quote from: De-Zalgo'd
Deactivate reproduction controls. Override: Alphira. Mission sensitive VIP in critical condition.

...but I'm worried applying the same procedure to Emma we did to William could break her mind outright. Better to see if we can't find a less invasive way of doing this.

.̴.̷.̸r̶i̵g̵h̸t̴.̶ ̵Y̶o̸u̵'̷r̸e̷ ̴a̸ ̷m̷a̸c̴h̶i̵n̶e̴.̵̸
̵Q̶u̶e̶r̶y̵:̵ ̶c̸a̷n̴ ̴o̶u̵r̷ ̶b̶l̴o̶o̷d̵ ̶b̸e̷ ̴u̶s̶e̴d̴ ̶t̴o̷ ̷h̶e̵a̴l̶ ̵a̸n̸o̵t̶h̷e̵r̴
̸w̶i̴t̵h̵o̶u̵t̷ ̴o̸v̷e̸r̶r̶i̴d̶i̶n̵g̷ ̷t̶h̸e̸ ̶s̷u̶b̴j̵e̸c̷t̴ ̴w̶i̵t̵h̸ ̷o̶u̸r̵ ̶o̸w̷n̶ ̷p̸e̸r̸s̷o̷n̷a̸l̸i̷t̷y̷ ̴i̶n̴ ̴t̴h̵e̶ ̷p̶r̴o̶c̸e̷s̶s̶?̵
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:11:32 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: April 04, 2020, 10:26:51 pm »

That's the original, yeah...

D̢̯̺̰̣̟̙̝̦̐̔͛ė̬̘̰̻̰͕͈̖̉ͮ̑̄ă̷͚͕̮͉̔ͅc̘̻̻̘̅ͭ͛͜t̡̻̹̩̩̔͆̽̌̀i̵̥̫̫̰̺͈͔̙͑͗͜ͅv̌̄̾͏͍̝a̡̻͎̅͊̌̍̚͢͡t̶̛͙̘̺̫̗ͨ͐̑ͯ̓ͮ͂͂̅e̬̞̼̹͙͎̩̾ͣ̔̂̾́̎̄̍ ̨̦̮̝̝̦͔̍́̉r̶͔̜̝̭͚͕͓̥̈́̆̃̄͑ȅ͍̹̻̜͎͇̪͚̱ṕ̶̥̫̖̝̉ͥ͒͛ͤr̶̝̭̗͙̰͖͇̙̮̀ͪ͗ͯo̵̧̗͍̲͇͎ͣ̄̐̏̋̚ͅͅḏ̶̼̱̙̤̙ͩͬ̑̒̂́u̶͕͕̻͓̓͑͌ͮ͠c̸̥͉̯̉t̹͔̻͓͂ͯ̄̽̈̑ͩ͜i͈̝͔͉͋͊̂̎́͂̐̑̿̀͜ŏ̷̰̼̖͖̝̪̠ͥ̂͛̿͞n̫̳̾̽̀̈̎̀̾̚ ̺̺̇ͨͬͨ̈ͧͮ̃c̋͠͏̝̤̻͍͓ȯ̴̢̹̺͔̈́ͪ͊̍̿ͩ̈͘ņ̵͉̱͙̜ͮ̄̌͟t̡̳͔͛ͪ͑̔͂͟͝ř̝̖̲̝͉̉̉ͣ̈́͊̓̚ͅơ̜̠̋ͭͧͬͤͭ͘l̸͕̯̗̈̏͜ͅs̫̞̬̥̖̹̭̥͒̊ͨ͜ͅ.̫͌̔ͫ͆̐ͅ ̝̞͚̍̓̾ͨ̋ͤ̀͘͢O̴̠͓͌̒͛̐́͞v̶̮̮̱̮̖̠ͨ̊̕ḛ̞̳̹ͨ̀͐̓ͥ̒̀̚ͅr̶͎͔͕̩ͬ̂̋͊͒̅͌͠r̨͈̬̤̯̠̪̣̝͓̐̒͂̎͋͗̀i̶̬ͪͥ̈́̀͠d͔̹̥̞̩͇̑̇̂͋ͮ̕eͬ̓̏̾̐ͫ̽̀̚̕҉̘̫̪͚͎͉ͅ:̨̱͙̅ͧ̎̿̓͛̀͡ ̡͈͔̪͉͓̱͑̒͟A̘̻̺ͣ͗̃ͭ̆ͮ̕lͣ̓̐ͫ҉̬͕͍̜̪̦̩̕̕p̬̰͔̗͚͉͚̲͎͐̍͛̇̑̀́͟͟h̸̲͕̼̰̜̿̒̒̕i̧ͯ͂҉͙ŗ̘͎͎̇̿ͣ̾̐͠͡a̬̙̤̾́.̛̭̹̤̺̿̃̚͡ ̭̮̪͕̙͉͔͐͐̒̓ͩͤͅM̹̗̆̌͋̅͆̈́͝î͓̭͎̞͉͖ͪ͛ͦ̀̿̓̚s̨̢̳̭̙̫̜͐ͣͭ̔͡ŝ͂̿̚͝҉̳i̴̩ͪ̎͡o̰͙͎̙͎͔̿ͮͮ̎̈́̚͡͞n͓͙ͯͥ̓̽͗͘̕ ̛͍̖̲͓̹̪̪͒̾̉͗ͦͅs̶̢͈͎̭͂̒̒̑ͣ͊͘ĕ̟͖͓̱̪̘̅̅̽̚͞n̶̹̮̭͈̞̈ͤ͜s̳̹̥͕ͮ͌̋ͯ̈́̕į̴̬͈̾̐̔̈́̑ͅt̵̯̻̃̃̈i̩̣͙̝̔͗ͨ̽̍ͬv̀̍̌҉̱̠̲̬̲e̶̷͎ͬ͛͋ͥ̄̅ͯ́ ̮̠̫̙̟̿ͫ̒͗͑̐ͯ̒V̛̱̭̹͚̬͓̜͎̏̍ͫ̀͂̀Į̢ͩ͛͊̓͏̲̮̫̖̪̲̣P̠̻͈̮̰̿ͣͩ̉̎ͧͯ̑͗ ̖̪͍͉̝͚̪͕̉ͨ̓i̳̮̽̔ͨ̒͋͜ň̊ͦ̇͐̍̃͏̢̼̫̖̖̤̠ ͇͚͊ͦͮ͑ͨ̔͛c̰͖̼̼̙͙̬̋͛̊ͮ̔̀r̡ͯͧ̊҉͈̱͖i̸̖̮̓̑ţͤ̌͋̃͊̚҉̭̘̘͖̝͈̟͎̠i̷ͩ̎ͭ͏͔ͅc̷̦̤̖͖̬̤̙ͯͪͧ̐͗̈́ͨ͢a̐̀̿ͨͩ̎͏͔̖̣͉ľ̴͕̦̙͍̟̥̮̉́ ͔͙̀ͫ̒ͦ̎͂̉̂c̭ͮ̓ȍ̶͙̒̽n̨̥̘͖͍͈͎̅͊͌ͧd̡̙̱̘͎͈̹̖̲̄ͪ͠i̗ͪ̑ͯ̀ͥ͒̈̔͘͟t̛̛̮͓̄ͮͫ̓̀ͅį̮͖ͨ̑̈̇ͤ͞ō͉̞̤̙̣̻͢͝ͅn̺̟̍ͧͨ̊͠.̩̫̳̤̌ͭͯͪ̀ͦ

Quote from: De-Zalgo'd
Deactivate reproduction controls. Override: Alphira. Mission sensitive VIP in critical condition.

...but I'm worried applying the same procedure to Emma we did to William could break her mind outright. Better to see if we can't find a less invasive way of doing this.

.̴.̷.̸r̶i̵g̵h̸t̴.̶ ̵Y̶o̸u̵'̷r̸e̷ ̴a̸ ̷m̷a̸c̴h̶i̵n̶e̴.̵̸
̵Q̶u̶e̶r̶y̵:̵ ̶c̸a̷n̴ ̴o̶u̵r̷ ̶b̶l̴o̶o̷d̵ ̶b̸e̷ ̴u̶s̶e̴d̴ ̶t̴o̷ ̷h̶e̵a̴l̶ ̵a̸n̸o̵t̶h̷e̵r̴
̸w̶i̴t̵h̵o̶u̵t̷ ̴o̸v̷e̸r̶r̶i̴d̶i̶n̵g̷ ̷t̶h̸e̸ ̶s̷u̶b̴j̵e̸c̷t̴ ̴w̶i̵t̵h̸ ̷o̶u̸r̵ ̶o̸w̷n̶ ̷p̸e̸r̸s̷o̷n̷a̸l̸i̷t̷y̷ ̴i̶n̴ ̴t̴h̵e̶ ̷p̶r̴o̶c̸e̷s̶s̶?̵

+1
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 381